Shuumatsu no Izetta

Smug witch is best witch. How can Elystadt even compete?

Sophie is so based.

RIP breasts.

they were only good for boob gags anyway

>home wrecker
>gets rekt by the wife
>based

I hope we get more S&M play in the next episode

Why didn't this moron give Izetta her share of magic stone?

>white hair
>red eyes
>smug
>crazy
>chuuni
They know my weakness.

I'm sorry, Izetta. There's a new witch for me.

What about some water sports?

because he's a fucking idiot

Anyone else get this weird feeling? Like this should be a good episode but everything leading up to it can barely keep it off the ground?

Izetta's titties getting dirty and then chained up is the only thing that made me react with something other that "Why?"

This bothered me too.

What is happening in ikusei?

I just started watching this show but I'm scared Izetta is going to die in the end. Should I keep watching? I don't want her to die

Everyone being killed off.

Please don't post generals.

>Izetta is going to die
>and nothing of value was lost

Fat dyke killed herself after her lover dies

who Sup Forums here?

She wont die.

I'm pretty sure she will be okay, all that shit about fake happy endings on episode 8 was just a setup up.

Izetta will find it the truth about Elystadt and turn against Fine, she will finally get her own personality.

>we know she would act as she is due to the backstory of the White Witch we've gotten
Because people should, nay must react with blind genocidal rage after ordeals like hers.

And what's more how do Izetta and Fine's personalities and actions betray their own backstories?

All the wife did was tattle on the country's hero because she was mad as fuck her husband loved the witch.

And then she sees this handsome face and realize that all she really want is some Hime-sama pussy.

>I'm pretty sure she will be okay
She got her shoulders dislocated. And there must be some nasty cut on her side, considering all the blood.

I'm sure they're gonna save her somehow, but I don't see how she could go back to action. I guess Fine will take the lead as MC and somehow save her country. Not sure how she's gonna pull it off without witch powers though.

What backstories?

>Fine
>backstory

Just 3 hours resting and she will be okay, too bad Eylstadt fell in 2 hours.

Brainwashed Soviet cyborg Izetta when?

No one said that, but her reaction makes sense after what the witch had been through. Fine is the most perfect leader ever, but we don't know much about her, really. Why is she so perfect? "She just is" is cute and all but it doesn't mean much.

Sophie's really just jealous that Izetta has a much better rack than her.

And a better prince that won't die from some shitty injure.

>implying

How will Fine steal Sophie's heart?

No, kill yourself, !Akemi.

Still trying to get someone to reply to your bullshit? Here, have a (you).

>so superior
>introduced too late to win
Not again.

Watching the episode
>fisrt minute
>steam engine explodes
I'm so fucking done with this show.

>They still haven't read the LN

Well this shit sure escalated quickly. I guess the last 3 episodes will be a clusterfuck of events.

At least on the positive side there's no more lesbian bullshit though.

Surely you know that the power of yuri tomboy love will be required to save the day

Mental trauma does wonders for baseness when you're in an anime

I want to fuck her armpit.

Prince of Eylstadt, pls.

He's Fine's great great great grandfather, right?

Sophie pls go and stay go this time.

Considering she's just a clone I bet she has birth defect like short lifespan

There was a bomb in the lance. They've got the technical parts covered.

no.

Her lifespan will be short but not due cloning defects.

Delicious.

Butt.

Then what the hell are you waiting for? Stop asking stupid questions.

So where was Rickert buried?

What a cute smile.

I guess we can all agree Sophie is superior to Izetta in every way, right?

Sophie pls.
Pls Sophie.
Pls.

Yes, though to be fair, it isn't really something to brag about.

Indeed.

Only if she's also a lesbian.

I still like Izetta most.

I will seriously be upset if Izetta, Fine, or their friendship were to meet a bad end.

shoo
Leave the same way as Izetta this episode.

They never had much of a friendship anyway. It was more like a master/servant relationship.

Same. A little surprised Sophie is so popular.

Her defect is not being my mistress.

Wont accept anything other than witch threesome to enjoy both the boobage and DFC greatness

She can probably do an Orochimaru though, so that isn't a problem

>witch threesome
there are only two witches in this show

She has the black, red and gold outfit. All she needs is a mask for battle and we'd have ourselves a bonafide Char to contrast Izetta's white.

Yes.

We don't see a body.

Sophie has good taste in clothing and the right amount of crazy.

Honestly if Fine died in the first 10 seconds of the next episode I wouldn't care.

Bianca's yard

No.
After this episode, we know its the MC who has the real plot armor.
Yeah, they may get wrecked and defeated, but they will still win against all odds.

Fed to wolves.

I actually would be glad. It's a shama that would never happen.

hoop earrings are degenerate, so no.

So are we gonna get imprisoned Fine or partisan leader Fine?

When are the Royal Guard going to get executed for guerrilla attacks behind enemy lines? Commando Order when?

*shame

>witch threesome
>DFC greatness
Who?

>So are we gonna get imprisoned Fine or partisan leader Fine?
The latter I guess. They suck up to Fine too much to make her a prisoner.

While I don't think that's true, you're implying that master/servant relationships fundamentally can't work. And there's a lot of literature (and anime and manga) that would show that's also not true.

>Chuuni tryhard edgelord
Welp, that scalated quickly.

I want to protect this smile.

>can't work
Not sure what you mean there. Their relationship certainly works just fine to defend Fine's country. I don't buy it as friendship though. Izetta's love for Fine feels more like a dog's devotion than actual friendship.

>Royal Guard finna conduct a kickass guerilla commando raid to rescue Izetta from evil Nazi science labs
>Pun-chan gonna turn them dungeons into pungeons
>Adele gonna send Germanian bastards rolling in the deep

Next week's going to be great.

Gentle reminder that there'll be no rape in this just like there was no actual rape in Junketsu no Maria

How is she chuuni when she's real witch

it was just the tip, and the tip doesn't count.

Never trust Moors.

>nazi won
>atlanta joins the war
>the nazi war machine expands at insane rates
>allies can't catch up
>a hero bears the weight of this war on his shoulders
>so heavy that it would destroy anyone else
>but he has a war to win
>then he can rest

>a dog's devotion
While I'm getting a bit tired of this comparison, you're doing yourself a disservice by comparing Izetta to "man's best friend".

But more importantly, going back to your master/servant comparison, Izetta may have seen herself as Fine's servant, but Fine never once thought of herself as Izetta's master, but rather as someone who she couldn't order around, whose opinion deserved respecting, and who she could be intimately close with. Pretty much like a best friend. So I don't think you can completely count out their friendship as something completely servile when one side never wanted it to be that way.

What the fuck I hate Elystadt now

>but rather as someone who she couldn't order around

But Fine does order her around and their relationship isn't remotely equal

>dog is man's best friend
I hope you don't seriously take that literally.

>But Fine does order her around
Are we actually watching the same show?
Are you just fishing for (You)s?

>Izetta may have seen herself as Fine's servant, but Fine never once thought of herself as Izetta's master,
What Fine thinks is besides the point. Izetta's lucky Fine's good person, but if she wasn't and wanted Izetta to do something morally questionable, what would Izetta do? What I'm questioning is Izetta's character, not Fine's. If Izetta sees and behaves subserviently towards Fine, I don't think they will ever be true friends.

I bet you're a cat person.

I generally dislike edgelords but after watching this ep, I genuinely like Sophie. I think the execution of her character was tasteful.

Normally, crazy villains will have 2 archetypes: 1) annoyingly talkative, bragging about their evilness and rubbing it in how much of a failure their opponent is, 2) pretentiously mute because "look at me aren't I cool!" Sophie was just right. She smirked and showed her brutality through action immediately. When she did speak, her words have a point instead of twisted mental gymnastics. The fake pleading before the showdown also showed her wicked playfulness.

I don't know if they can maintain such good writing on Sophie over the next eps, but so far, every scene with her in this ep was based.