Blatant jewish propaganda

Elohim the jewish god here
>Don't mind me goyim
>I see you have build yourself a civilization and lots of tools
>I'm gonna take away everything you've built so I can rebuild a better world for me and my jewish followers
>Hey Magneto, let's unironically go to Auschwitz, remember the holocaust? Let's genocide the goyim lol

So this movie literally says that jews are superior to gentiles, and that they need the jews to rule over them. the jews even refuse to bow down to their own father/god.

Magneto has multiple times genocided people all over the world, and yet he is forgiven because the goyim killed his daughter, so the genocide of millions of goyim is worth the loss of 1 jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This movies is old and no one cares. Go watch Justice League then tell me about the Jewish elements at least

>2016
>old

>hey goyim don't look into there, nothing to see here, move along
>go pay money to see the latest brainless jew movie

But the Jews were a cast off from the Egyptians who built the civilization before the Jews tried to push the one God concept in order to consolidate power. Essentially the Egyptians kicked the kikes out for being Jews, but trusted them long enough to fuck their shit up enough to get them to wake up.

Well prove that they're not. They have higher IQs and run the world.

A civilization (UK and US) or civilisation (UK variant) is any complex society characterized by urban development, social stratification imposed by a cultural elite, symbolic systems of communication (for example, writing systems), and a perceived separation from and domination over the natural environment.

> imposed by a cultural elite
> domination over the natural environment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization

the movie implies that egypt was built by the jew god.

also in reality the kikes stole stuff from other cultures and religions. the first real monotheistic religion is Zoroastrianism

Loxism at its finest
To Madagascar for all Jews, Transsexuals and Homosexuals.
That will contain all the demonically possessed people in the world and we can fix those who were in transition

Civilizations are organized in densely populated settlements divided into hierarchical social classes with a ruling elite and subordinate urban and rural populations, which engage in intensive agriculture, mining, small-scale manufacture and trade. Civilization concentrates power, extending human control over the rest of nature, including over other human beings.

spoken like a true americuck

The Jews stole the idea of one God from somewhere, for sure, probably because they saw the power it gave people. Egypt had the pharaoh but being Aryan they had the natural inclination to help society instead of being parasites like the Jews. The Jews haven't built shit, they only leech.

>Egypt
>one god
are you retarded?
>Egypt
>Aryan
oh ok you ARE retarded

>watching films for entertainment
You're part of the problem.

Talmud is the source of all Abrahamic religions
The Edomite priests banished from Hyksos have been on a bender for about 3650 years, they are the original Jew

>You're part of the problem.
hilarious coming from an amerimutt

>your women being raped and made into degenerates by jews
>your men made to fight the enemies of jews and protect them with their blood
wew

It's going to be humbling when you actually learn about Egypt, fucking idiot. I doubt you'll admit just how fucking stupid you are when you do.

americans don't have 1 brain cell between them when it comes to Egypt.

>be amerimutt
HURR EGYPT WAS WHITE (Implying white is a race, implying all european ethnicities are the same)
>be amerinigger
HURR EGYPT WAS NIGGER

top kek

Jew related thread you might be interested in.

Nice libtard LARP, friendo.

>libtard
wow dude you sure used a nice buzzword there, but don't libtards thing egyptians were black? I mean I don't fault ameritards for being dumb as fuck since your educational system only serves to make you into good puppets for the jews ands divide you so you can fight each other

ITT the most important thing to do is insult one another

A solid C effort.

not a single argument came out of you.

now go back to fantasizing about an "aryan" egypt (as if you even know what Aryan is)

Oh oh retard alert.

oh look, american NAZI LARPer joins in. go on, make an argument. I'll wait.

Uhhhhhhhh, my argument is look it up, dummy. Nobody is required to argue with ignorant retards, friend.