Greetings legionnaires! How goes the race war?

Greetings legionnaires! How goes the race war?

Leonidas preparing to meet his army of 300 spartans (Colorized)

I'm really getting a feel for cutting into meat.

We wuz greeks n shit

Holy shit that's some dangerous stuff you got there, better safe than sorry

VI DE NÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖRTHERN BRÖTHERS

God speed user

I am a nigger, not a crack ass fag ass bitch like you.

Behold, my big black anaconda.

Good day

He is ugly tho

The Jews are winning, as they rightfully should.

Is it uncomfortable to have muscles that big? Whatever those muscles are that are protruding out of the back of his chest, just below the armpits look like they prevent him for making his arms comfy womfy

but impressive, which is more than Sup Forums has to offer.

This, Jews are the master race, whites are the cattle race

I just found out about the Golden one because of the whole weev incident, but this guy is a fucking beast. The most inspirational nationalist I've come across. Try to mimic him and you will have a great life and be prepared for the race war

He looks like a jojo character

No, it feels incredible.

The difference in IQ between Jews and whites is the same amount as the difference between whites and blacks. The Jews colonized whites and the whites were too stupid to even understand what had happened.

Those are called lats you pathetic little worm, and they're one of the fuarkin joociest muscles of all

Having big lats is the comfiest, user.

The Midwestern U.S. horse Calvary is at your disposal commander all is well on this front..

someone post the nordcuck muh ancestors edit

You still using pointy sticks golden one?

For all the hype and the memes, the spartans were actually absolutely fucked up people.

Inheritance laws made it so all the richest people in the city were women
Boys were fucked in the ass by their tutors and ended up so warped up that when the time to take a wife had come, it was common for the woman to shave her head and dress like a young boy, so the young man could "pretend rape" her, because he was too damaged to go for actual women.

Weak chin/10

why does Sup Forums always critique superficial things that people can't control?