Zuckerberg is an actor? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, Sup Forums?

web.archive.org/web/19991007181610/http://www.aboutface.com/site/company_history.htm

>Jewish guy with social media company
>Owned www.facebook.com in 1999
>Is also in Boston
>Made his own version of Facemash before making Facebook
>Is running facebook in companies in 2003
The official story of Facebook is that Mark made FaceMash in 2003 and started Facebook in 2004

More links
web.archive.org/web/20071020073143/http://www.aboutface.com/about.html
web.archive.org/web/20030411094220/http://www.aboutface.com:80/about_customers.html

The guy's company's name was AboutFace
Someone was on Zuckerberg's facebook in 2008 and would get routed to AboutFace. This is his story.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081105224058AApki9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

domain.me/how-thefacebook-com-became-facebook-com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of tremendous proportions if validated, keep me updated on the status of such affair.

bump

behold, the true face of the ZUCC

Does anyone have that picture of his creepy sweater, with a creepy david star on it?

domain.me/how-thefacebook-com-became-facebook-com/
>tl;dr facebook paid 200k for facebook.com in 2005. its domain was thefacebook.com before that

>Facebook is a CIA operation
>Zuck is an actor for the CIA
>Gets rich, becomes President
>CIA runs America

About 2 months ago some crazy guy posted photos of 3 "Grossman" kids hinting one was "Zuckberg", and claiming the other 2 were also some tech giants, looked like some geniune info disguised as a LARP, as opposed to the other way around

He would be the 3rd CIA president after George HW Bush and Barack Obama. Maybe 4th if you believe Bill Clinton was also CIA.

he gives me the fuckin creeps, but also some comfort in knowing that money really can't buy you everything

We knew that would have had to have happened.
It doesn't explain the other astronomically unlikely coincidences.

What did www.facebook.com look like before Mark had the domain?

Debunked. Zuck is just a cool dude we all love and relate to.

this is literally nothing. they owned the domain initially, had a roughly similar idea in mind, and facbeook bought it from them in 2005 for $200,000.

Smart casual

The chinawoman for a wife makes more sense if he's really gearing up to be president.
Jews don't want a Jew in power because it will make the Goyim know.
But Mark has the every bro image with the Chinese.
I wonder if they're really married. That would be amazing. To find out about his secret Jewish wife.

>le toast face

At the last image he is all like:

>SHIT, THE ELDERS ARE GOING TO KILL ME...

>social media was made to make people accept lack of privacy

wow this is news to me. NOT

Well duh Zuck stole everything for Facebook from other people that's common knowledge. He was just a craftier Jew than everyone else who was doing the same thing.

Remember that Bill Gates would've been a colossal failure had he not stolen IP from various companies, most notably IBM.

That's a reptilian.

>literally nothing
It's at the very least an interesting story. Very interesting series of coincidences.
The rest of the Facebook story is rammed down our throats but we don't learn about Mark 1.0?

>aboutface

I kekkled

he is just an average human, goy

There's no connection to the CIA shown, yet it is claimed.
fucking kys loser

Myspace Tom VINDICATED

Before Facebook was a thing it was commonplace for universities to hand out things called face books. You'd get a thing in the mail over the summer asking you to submit a picture for it, and then it was how you knew people in your year and what majors they were before you'd even get there. The year I got mine, Facebook came out.

>And that’s how the memes are made.

He was my friend in school up here in Canada, he had a feitusgh for farting on a lighter over soy boy manlet-tits and calling himself mark the spark. He wrote a diary that I once read that said if he burned a manlet with his ass gas he would earn enough good goy shekkles to start his own manlet herding firm.

Good on him, way to make your American dream come to life.

facebook even shilled (actually itss viral marketing, this happen alot at Sup Forums) at one of the biggest magazines at my country before it was famous here. It was a new about how everyone was using facebook and how its big and etc....

The same thing is done with mainstream musicians "that came from internet", but its a little different, they hire a musician and make a video, use bots to increase youtube views, and then pay magazines and tv stations and sites to talk about how this video is getting famous.
After people start to visit the video because they saw at tv, radio, magazine........., they start to get normal views and can stop the bots.
After it get normal views, they say they hired the artist because of his internet fame, and pay the radio stations and tv stations to play his songs, like they do with those others mainstream artists.
At the case of mainstream artists that "came from internet" the idea is to make looks like they are genuine and not just one person created by a label

hey limmy

>not whole wheat

fun time is over

>Has Nazi flag
>Means he's a Rabbi
They're connected through In-Q-Tell
Zed Shaw is a high level programmer. He's said FB has CIA backing. One can surmise is in the circles that would know.

Makes sense for what Mark made. Not this other guy. Who also, coincidentally made a Facemash.

Ofcourse he is an actor. A moron like that couldnt have created even a most basic website