Lets talk about Synchronicity

Synchronicity is a Jungian concept about "meaningful coincidences" that seem to have no causal relationship. And they've been happening to me a fucking lot lately.
>Be watching current season and episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which revolves around a Fatwa placed on Larry David for making a musical about the Fatwa placed on Salman Rushdie.
>Follow that up by watching finally watching Existenz, a 1999 Cronenberg film about VR video games, bears some similarities to the Matrix.
>Decide to read wikipedia entry of Existenz, find out Cronenberg came up with the plot after interviewing Salman Rushdie, which gave him the idea for a "Fatwa against a VR game designer"
Been a lot of other weird instances of Synchronicity lately, too, like obscure words being spoken in a random TV show I'm watching right as I read the same word in a random Internet article I'm reading at the same time. I'm talking about words I hear maybe once a year.
So what's going on, anons? Am I living inside a video game or is reality just weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Pauli
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion
youtu.be/J3lOybKllNM
youtu.be/6wCny06tFfs
youtu.be/Od6hY_50Dh0
youtu.be/W2azO25JtFo
youtube.com/watch?v=aYEg0q7Maaw
youtube.com/watch?v=H3hOPHHXqUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah myaan... I was eating popcorn shrimp then the next day I happened to eat some popcorn too. its like simulation theory whodie

Being on Pol has awakened your autism pattern recognition super power.
You've taken your first step into a bigger world. Shit is only going to get crazier.

Welcome to the quantum universe where single minded collective thought can change the future for our benefit.
It's a great time to be alive with a soul

Dude I am literally eating popcorn right now wtfuuuuuuuuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Pauli

Recommend anyone interested about synchronicity to read about Jung's studies of Pauli's dreams and the Jung/Pauli letters.

Welcome to the machine

Last week I saw at least 3 separate references to that fucking 'blowing out the candle doesn't make yours shine brighter' quote. Life is weird.

I literally only remember this movie because of the fucking bone gun.

>like obscure words being spoken in a random TV show I'm watching right as I read the same word in a random Internet article I'm reading at the same time.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion

Leave it to a fucking poltard to have such a weakened memetic immune system that rather than identifying and correcting a cognitive bias, they see it as an intrinsic part of reality.

Take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to save humanity from your memetic HIV AIDS.

Last week, for me, it was 10 consecutive Lynyrd Skynyrd references . And I have no interest in them or ever listen to them

I have my own pet suspicion as to the mechanism behind synchronicity, or the very well timed coincidence.

One of the big "secrets" of Mystery traditions that Jung himself mentions extensively is the collective consciousness, however there is a deeper understanding than what is generally taught (or even understood) in psych classes that goes into mysticism. Each of us is an aggregate being of cells, themselves able to move matter in their own locale. We are a higher order of being than the cells that constitute our physical body. Similarly, we are "cells" in a great chain of being that spans all of life. Much as the cell is unaware of the greater being it inhabits, though it "knows" neighboring cells in the manner it is capable, we ourselves are limited in this way. We however have minds, the ability to reason and contemplate. When our body sends signals, perhaps in the form of hormones, or electrical activity across nerves, there are coincidences across a multitude of cells. My suspicion is through the mechanism of conscious/unconscious thought, through some noumenal connection we all share (as a function of ancestry, or perhaps another connection), individuals receive thought forms that inspire a select few to materialize/generate the original idea.

it's there to make you question reality and to realize reality is not what it seems

It's a spiritual thing. Do you have a Higher Self? Then you will likely experience synchronicity.

One time I had a pale piece of underage fuckmeat in my car and tried to relate to her a synchronicity I experienced in that moment. She was unable to reciprocate. That's when I realized she was a soulless narcissist piece of fuckmeat. I regret not killing her and eating her, to this day.

As you pay more attention to your surroundings you may discover that the world does revolve around you in a sense. Where do your thoughts come from and are they as random as they appear to be?

Listen to the fragments of conversations of those you pass by throughout the day. It may seem crazy but they are directed at you. The world is a far different place than you would believe.These signs are always present but many never see them. Synchronicity is one of these and the least subtle but there are more. You just have to listen and observe.
The lyrics in music are carefully chosen though many do not hear.

"Your stairway lies on the whispering wind."

Is obscure pattern recognition autism? Shit

The universe is deterministic down to the last atom. Everything about it is synchronous probabilities. We just lack the awareness to process them all in the moment. Hindsight is 20/20

LOL people's conversations are not directed towards you, especially dumb goys you pass on the street. You are taking things too far into schizo land, better get checked.

Movies is how they control co-creative consciousness. This is why the cia actually alters movie scripts, as we've seen with vault 7.

Read Langan's ctmu to understand how it works.

I think the deal is that we are moving into the Age of Aquarius which governs psychic awareness. You kiddies are getting dunked in the deep end of the pool by me, your pedo uncle, and are having a hard time coming up to breathe. Just LOL at your little explanations. Synchronicity is purely a personal matter, it cannot be easily related. NOT everyone will experience it because some people are soulless NPCs who like to lie a lot of other bullshit with their mundane goy problems. Have fun waking up with that big watery dick in your mouth.

Hey. SO we're in a machine. More or less. People's memories seem to get altered and it isnt clear if reality is changing or just us. Anyway, once you start picking this stuff out, you'll start getting weird reactions from other people. Like they have two personalities, and it will seem like they are trying to piss you off. The synchronicity will start seeming like it is designed to break you.

Here is some stuff to think on.

Israel - Is Real
Pharisee - Far I See
Saduccee - Sad you see
Nazi - Not See

All of the English language is filled with these little jokes.

I read the Bible and started seeing what you describe at a vastly accelerated rate. But in the end it feels like that book just imprisoned me.

I could literally open a book, and what I read would be exactly related to what I had been thinking. What people say nearby tunes into what I was just wondering, etc.

I'm pretty sure that there is another reality sitting above this one.

Related, but incels - IN CELLs. Hope you make the best of things. If you decide to try fasting or not, you get called a Dog if you go back on your decision, or if you seek out privacy. You may see all sorts of cryptic remarks on other chan sites dealing with online privacy, usually relating to dogs.

These jerks who post these things just sort of gloat about knowing more than you, and try to make you scared. One thing I can definitely say : what you fear is true will be used to scare you more. Things get tweaked according to what you believed in the first place.

We are not in a machine.

You would probably enjoy listening to the tranny Kate of Gaia who dispelled the legal system. Legal name fraud. Lose the name, win the game. It's all spells, anyway.

Honestly it might just be a broken will and years of marketing and brainwashing.

YEESS! welcome to the high energy vibration level user.

it should be renamed schizonicity

this thread was literally a synchronicity

You may be blessed with the Enlightenment, of become a schizoid

>meaningful coincidence

10.9.2001 evening. Saying goodbye to my neighbor a retired psychiatrist due to a flight the next day. He's eccentric, suspect schizophrenia, studies hieroglyphs... He proceeds to talk about sick Western society, how if tomorrow a plane flew intro Lower Manhattan society would get a thrill out of reviving the horror for months and years in a gory ritual.

CHEKEM!

This is retarded nonsense.

The underlying structure of the universe is transcendental and divine, this is not a machine, rather this is a system which was created by God, and all true creativity and order comes from God, as well as goodness.

Read the ctmu.

jokes on you guys

you're all God

youtu.be/J3lOybKllNM
youtu.be/6wCny06tFfs

There's no such thing as coincidence

I don't know what the motherfucker above me is saying, but here's my experience user:

about the time before I experienced an incredible (positive) shift in my life, like right before it, I started seeing "signs" and have synchronicities about the most random, unimportant things. I started noticing it MUCH more frequently than I had ever before in my life, just as you say.

Here's the way I look at it, in hindsight:

They were signs telling me, basically, "what you're doing in life is good, keep doing it". Almost like, "hey the train tracks that you're trying to switch onto are coming up, get ready to make the jump". And so I just kept watching for the signs, and made myself open, receptive to life, and willing to go where the path was going to take me.

It was seriously one of the most important things that happened to me, noticing these little things, and then acknowledging them as positive reinforcement for my soon-to-be new approach. My life has changed 180 degrees since those days, I got out of a bad path, and onto a great one, and have more or less "transcended" from where I was.

I don't know if it's "tapping into" the universe or what, but keep paying subtle attention, don't overreact, and just feel slightly calm and reassured that you're "pushing the right buttons" and go with it.

Cheers, user

Breddy sure you mean CMTU, but yeah it's a good read. Formal mathematical description of the metaphysics of the ancients (who preferred symbology, allegory, as a means to confuse the dabbling profanes)

Not at first. You must take the first step alone. Lyrics have meaning.

"You're simply not in the pink, my dear,
To be honest you haven't got a clue."

youtu.be/Od6hY_50Dh0

mask of god and secret sun are the two best synch blogs available.

Vegas was a deeply symbolic act, more powerful than Sandy Hook even and possibly even rivaling 9/11.

Basically there's a war between the forces of Yaldabaoth, the maker of the simulation and the True Monad's manifestation in the simulation, an entity termed by PKD "VALIS" (Vast Active Living Intelligence System) .

The last time things were this intense were between the years of 1974 and 1976, when the last incarnation of Sophia (the Logos/antivirus) was active on earth. Her work was cut short because society was not yet sufficiently connected. She was prefigured over the next thirty years by several works: two of the most notable are Serial Experiments Lain and Bowie's Blackstar Album.

The Logos is active once again. The end of VALIS was in fact a prophecy. Christ Teaches in the Temple.

But what conscience and consciousness?

Stop using drugs

Remember --

PADDOCK
HORSELOVER

God is an Annunaki brother.
The Creator of All is who they recognize.
The Universe itself is a being with it's unique style and consciousness, like your body and the cells/organisms therein.
In fact, your body has a distinguished consciousness separate from your inhabiting spirit, but you'd have to listen to The Power of Now to know that.
I shall read The CTMU.

YOUR FAGGY LOW CONSCIOUSNESS LYRICS DON"T MEAT SHIT TO ME, KEEP YOUR PERSONAL ANALOGIES TO YOURSELF MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS MUCH MORE EXPANDED THAN YOURS.

Interesting thoughts, are you sure they are your own :)

You.

(you)

the entire universe is nothing but consciousness. you're it.

>Do not pay attention to subtle nuances
>Ignore the subconscious
>Be surprised at realistic results
Jung a shit

Then so is the wolf and the rabbit being chased.

How deep do you want to know? Synchronicity is basically the only provable energy our conscious mind can attune with, besides it's own perceptions.
It requires a being of self, or so I'm led to believe.
For example, animals will continue their normal procedural elements, with rng thrown in to specific random scenarios. So, the animal will only be so rounded and will be exhibit to their environments. This is because they have no self. They have no want or desire.
This is subject to entropy and something I try to stray from. That is, letting the animal self become rounded to it's environment.

Yes

also MC RIDE (more Stephen symbolism - who was at Stephen's martyrdom?)

ohhh the digits dont lie!!

It usually only happens with humans, mostly because of this little fact:

There are billions of people on this planet. If the somewhat individual thought of every single person was shared with you...well that wouldnt be very pleasant. So the media mostly filters all of them. Human language too is limited so that filters it as well. Human emotions are also finite so they filter that as well. What you perceive as to be personal, may actually be so, thanks to the very limited variables of the human interaction that exist. Beyond that, the kikes also have centralized control of the media, limiting it further.

But any combination of words on the radio or tv, may actually rhyme with millions of people, and they may all think the same as you. I have found out that 99% of the time it has nothing to do with me, I even dislike it, because I am not like the normies, and that is why the media newscasters hate me. Since I am non marketable. They rely on their message being recognized by people. Even being "eery personal" since people like it most if they can recognize what they think, in their media.

So well done op, for being non special, non divergent and drone like enough to have them affect you lol

more of that art stuff / sauce?

"God is in the details"

Cheers

The Matrix is real, everything is fake.

Maybe we're just being propagandize to by marketers trying to keep us in head spaces that are easier to control, because being high-minded without the religious stuff really can be like being a zombie.

Ok this is too weird now. I'm watching Last week's episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and there's this song with the lyrics:
>We tell ourselves that we're in a movie
>Each one of us thinks we got the starring role
>But the truth is sometimes you're a lead and sometimes you're a extra, just walking by in the background
>Because life is a gradual series of revelations that occur over a period of time
>Some things might happen that seem connected
>But there's not always a reason or rhyme
Yeah but the show's Jew levels are off the charts so I can't trust it.

>Like they have two personalities, and it will seem like they are trying to piss you off.
You're not fucking wrong at all.
It gets really odd when they're aware of this as well and you both recognize it.
It gets scary when you are able to start to control, harness, and do good with that side of yourself that pisses others off.
In Ride the Tiger, Evola compares it to being able to have such control over yourself that emotions become simply like that of a mask worn by actors in ancient greek theatre plays.
Same book points out Jung's greatest flaw, he ended up so obsessed with himself that he thought synchronicities and rituals were unique to the individual and that an individual could not solely influence a collective concious themselves if powerful enough.

> Are you sure they're your own?

Kek, That is part of what makes this Mystery so wonderful, from my own subjective I can never "know". My rational mind "knows" how they came about: extensive reading of Manly Hall, other assorted esoterica, with a spontaneous realization, followed by contemplations about the ramifications of what I "understood" in that instant. Perhaps my own personal Beatrice Portinari came down in that instant, who knows?

That's good to know and checked because I think the only way my life could get worse is to have aids or cancer.

is this how schizos think? it's fascinating

Everything is connected and I can use that to sell you Frosted Flakes or you can use that to try and save your soul.

THIS VERY MUCH. DONT WATCH THE (((MOVIES))).

Try to analyze yourself while watching... you basic awareness and consciousness is basically gone. The movie can directly "talk" to you subconsciousness.

And this is what you consider meaningful???

this

>schizophrenia: the post
yes, the world revolves around you terry.

I don't quite understand what you mean.

Please explain

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.

What are your pet suspicion?

Lol

Not just the future, but the past.

No one knows and it's what you do with that unknown.

>rational wiki used as a source
>as your readily available source
You have to go back.

>he hasn't read the Illuminatus! trilogy, which is an hilarious series of novels about synchronicity, Jung, and the human mind's relationship with reality, while spinning basically every conspiracy theory from Atlantis to JFK into one incoherent narrative

Top fnord, go get a copy immediately

I was reading a thread on Sup Forums about the turkish genocide of bulgaria, and then a few days later a book I'm reading talked about it greater detail.

Coincidence? These kinds of things happen to me a lot. Of course, it could be that learning something makes it easier to recognize as a point of interest post-knowing. I frequently think it's evidence that I'm in a tube, being prepared for the Real World.

like getting crazy gets on pol/
yeah its real, zaraostrians and freemasons have that concept too afaik

My post is a synchronicity

i have been having lots of these coincidences happen in the last month... i think its coinciding with all the crazy stuff going on lately.. deep state vs trump, saudi coup, zimbabwe etc..

some biger changes are ahead

This is one of the deeper levels of social engineering.
Also one of the less known parts of 4th generational warfare.
Once you hit a certain point in the rabbithole of studying human psychology/conciousness you understand why so many black ops spooky govt sectors and agencies have high ranking mystery school figures in top positions.

you should watch Dirk Gently on BBC America

plate of shrimp

It's in the bottom of the second paragraph.

that was such a shit movie desu

Synchronicity is a fag word for pseudo-intellectuals. It's for brainlets who want to feel deep and philosophical for noticing a vague common theme between events which have no causal relation whatsoever. If there was any real meaning or purpose to your observation you wouldn't have to use that meaningless word.
>"omg I saw a bird poop from a thrashcan while drinking a beer with a bird on the label this is somehow deep and meaningful lol synchronicity amirite"
do you believe in astrology and healing crystals too like a fucking woman

He’s a kike troll, Jews want the goyim to stay in the dark. They enjoy their monopoly on the occult

I can attest to Jung's statement as I've done.
I'm, uh, 20 bald headed girl Satan 100
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2@@@@@

This is more like a Game. There are those that know the rules and those that do not.

"Will the songs be playing over and over,
'Till you do it all over again?"

youtu.be/W2azO25JtFo

>brainlet detected

I'd suggest you look up synchronicities and what they mean

It's psychology, not astrology

>Freudian kike detected
Are you calling Jung a brainlet you fucking pleb?

1. Was reading a lot of the New Testament every night, and praying.
2. Listening to religious music everyday
3. Thinking of Christ and God every second.
4. Be like this for two weeks.
5. Download an art app that keeps changing the background for great works of art.
6. One shows that caught my attention instantly.
7. It's the Piazza San Marco from Canaletto
8. Love the painting so much, decided to show my mom it, and videos of people walking in it on HD, on youtube.
9. Keep this painting on my mind for a while
10. After some days, still on the praying and NT reading sessions, I get a strange itch to go see the end of American Pope again, I remember that I loved it so fucking much.
11. Fucking hell, it's the fucking SAN MARCO AGAIN AT THE END
12. Goosebumps all around me
13. Keep thinking: Whats the chance of this???
14. The scene is about the pope dying after seeing Jesus
15. Stays in awe for more than 10 days, and feeling that I just experienced something religious experience that I couldn't understand the meaning

youtube.com/watch?v=aYEg0q7Maaw

Well in basic terms a meme is a form of synchronicity.

>Serial Experiments Lain
- First anime I bought on DVD (so many years ago now).
- Only anime I ever repurchased on Bluray, rewatched a few years ago.
- Soundtrack dope AF, listened to it many times over the years (still fire it up occasionally).
- Soundtrack so damned good that even my normie-tier ex enjoyed listening to it in the car.
- Always thought there was something special about it, much more than "muh Japanese modernization allegory".
- Always kinda thought of Lain as somehow being the patron saint of the Internet.
- Want to rewatch it now.

Lel, something like this happened to me as well, dont pay attention, its just a coincidence. It literally has no effect on your life, and its more if a distraction than anything else. Concentrate on things that really matter like how to gas all jews.

kek
can confirm

Redpill you on something folks, you know how people have been pushing the "Reality is a Matrix and not real meme", it is a psyop to make one accept their reality getting fucked up by the elite instead of taking back control.

>pasta?
Pretty sure I've read this before.

life gets weird if you have a thought and 5 minutes later you hear it from somebody you dont know standing next to you

youtube.com/watch?v=H3hOPHHXqUk

read the fucking OP
>like obscure words being spoken in a random TV show I'm watching right as I read the same word in a random Internet article I'm reading at the same time
what part of psychology is this? It is LITERALLY a person noticing two unrelated occurrences and "zomg it must have a special meaning!!!" and then blogging about it on the internet about it. are you seriously gonna defend that? kill yourself
yes if he'd supports the shit OP said then he's the fucking king of brainlets

Our minds are all connected.
We are ones inside a network.
When we focus on a feeling or sensation with an intent, we are actively sending signals to the web, that attracts this back to you.

From my experience, it does NOT mean that you can attract anything with your mind, but it means that this brings STUFF to you in a way that CANNOT be explained by randomness:

People you don't know, books that you read and unknown to you, old friends, ideas, etc. Stuff just gets back to you in a rate that shocks you, because it should not be possible to experience it like this.

This shit is true. 100%. Your mind, somehow, interacts with other people, and they get drawn to you, like a weird magnetism.

The emotions you display are not confined only to your head, they spread around, and they have consequences to you.