How can yall white bitches compete? We outchea winnin' yall booty competitions 'n' sheeeit

How can yall white bitches compete? We outchea winnin' yall booty competitions 'n' sheeeit.

This is a 10/10 in america

Is that even human?

its a gorrrrrillllla ?

Not even a good looking negress

She looks familiar

Looks like a man

Oh my God. She's so ridiculously Black that she looks like an abo

The three pictures on the right look like The Rock in Moana

>upper right
Is that a tumor?

The sad part about this is everybody, including Danielle, knows that she is ugly. Nobody can objectively find that beautiful. It is kind of sad, and I don't feel rage as much as I feel pity for all parties involved. Fifteen minutes of fame isn't worth having the entire world biting their tongues about how you actually look while you wear a tiara that says "world's most beautiful" in what you think are diamonds but you know in your heart of hearts, are cubic zirconia.

Sad!

>australopithecus want modelling deal

>american media
ftfy.
if you think we, as a country chose this, and it wasn't just the democrats and lib controlled media, you are too late.

>>This is a 10/10 in america
Incorrect potato nog this is 3 at best

WE WUZ KWANGS

The 2% face

What is its gender?

Le 36% face

Shouldn’t “winners” of beauty competitions typically be so beautiful that everyone would want to talk to them? I couldn’t see plastered guys in a shitty bar even looking at
>her

No, it's 1/10 in America. 10/10 to Liberal Bloggers who are trying to NORMALIZE fat hideous women.

STFU and KYS

Is that you, harambe?

Why does every (((black beautiful))) women in the media have to look like a gorilla cousin??????

Why not show pic related

Beauty standards are a SOCIAL CONTRUCT you bigoted piece of trashhhh

Le 7%

nice sarcastic post about race politics, you must be the first person to ever have posed such a conversation like this on the board! It speaks volumes on the vastly superior intellect of the white race.

I want to laugh at this then I remenebe le 56% memes and the fact that they're true.
It really is over lads isn't it? The kikes won didn't they?

So what, we show degenerate ((( mixed race ))) niggers instead?

uhhmm .. theres absolutely nothing wrong with having a traditional african look.. does she/he/xe not meet your wypipo beauty standards, hun? thick, black, and beautiful. fuck whitey

That is not mixed, get a grip pizzaman

underrated comment

White washed, aesthetically pleasing minorities aren't progressive enough. Now you need the blackest bush nigs you can find.
Anyone got pictures of that abo who won some beauty contest in aussie? Or the nigger in Finland?

It's not like America has this market cornered potato.

wuts wrong with there assholes ?

They like to act like they are but they know deep down that they are not.

That's a big ass bitch.

Fake, gay
Is that really a person or an abbo?

Just got home not in the mood to vpn yet, avoiding the ban go to s/ unedited version is archived there.

Take all of her features and make them slimmer and you might have an 8/10 nigress within her own community. 4/10 for black people currently, 1/10 for white people. Only the severely disabled would date this gorilla. Ironically the only thing which could save her is the only thing which can save any non-white: having traits which look more European.

that face grease.
Yuuuuuuuuuuck.

Mark Henry?

we should start a campaign and ask why she isn'i pretty enough for them.

approved

they fucked that horses black dick

like pottery, the ultimate impact of forced, shoehorned diversity is that it simply makes actual beauty more pronounced

the media isnt real life user take a deep breath

there kinda building there on little dreamland. max intresting.

I SEE WHAT'S HAPPENINGGG HERE

Checked
>>for wasting "acceptable ass" on horses
I banish you to a random furry thread.

daily reminder.

see

>people magazine
>people

ckecked and kek'd

>this is 10/10 in australia
IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

Beautiful black woman, look like white woman with dark skin. It's reverse cultural appropriation.

Why don't people ever call this out as a "sympathy vote", as it is? We know it's a sympathy vote. Even blacks know it's a sympathy vote. Why is it so hard to admit that some races are ugly? It's not like that makes them worth any less. Life isn't a beauty pageant.

Have you all been drinking methanol????

Because these people have no sympathy for their pets that they're parading around. These minorities are just virtue signalling accessories for narcissistic liberals.
Ironically the only place you'll see concern for these people is on the right. Every one else is to busy paying lip service to these stunning courageous pageant winners.

The feminist, nigger-lovers at People Magazine may see "beauty" there, but the rest of us still see a troglodyte.

>Man in dress
>Has "gay" in ID
This comment was your destiny

I know that refference
bazinga
hah, got emm