It was always Charlie Rose

>It was always Charlie Rose
Tonight, eight women who I have exploited sexually. Each has called me a sexual predator, and I am glad to welcome them back to this table.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/20866/bannon-cbs-rose-limousine-liberals-you-hype-david-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is he a leftist or not

Jesus Christ can a guy just get his fucking rocks off?

If he works for the mainstream American press, he is a major douchebag faggot, no exceptions.

He's a comatose moron

I unironically like the Charlie Rose show, except when he has on the cast of Hamilton or some other bullshit

HAPPENING

KEK

Holy fuck it's a bad day for Democrats

he's a leftist lawyer by training, who throne sniffs globalist billionaires in his free time. he's like a jeff epstein, who also curated a super rich collection of friends. charlie is always on some globalist's yacht

The Trump curse is real

Very much so. Another liberal darling shown for what they really are.
dailywire.com/news/20866/bannon-cbs-rose-limousine-liberals-you-hype-david-robert-kraychik

IS THIS BANNON WAGING WAR? DOES HE HAVE ALL THE DIRT ON ALL OF THEM?

Is that a shirt?

Digits and Judd Apatow is next.

this

he is the last person Id expect to go down for this

this too

Definitely.

Judd has been virtue signaling awfully hard over the last year....

dude, it's mainstream media. ALL of them are degenerate coke heads and drunks who spend a lot of time on the road and bang young staffers

this is starting to get funny in an absurd way. Like 90% of the entertainment/hollywood industry are just sick fucks

And so it shall be.

It's just bizarre. If you're worth millions of dollars a $1000 an hour prostitute is chump change and you can get him/her to do all kind of weird things in bed and they'll keep their mouth shut. Why pull this crap?

Why are all these whores coming out YEARS later that they had naughty things said to them and they were touched lightly on the shoulder? Who FUCKING cares? Only one woman has had any proof and that was the groping picture where she was sleeping. All the other whores who want 15 minutes of fame should be shamed because they waited forever to say something.

I am paying 10k for anyone with sexual misconduct accusations against CNN anchors that is verifiable.

There's a shitload more in the pipe, could be CNN in there

It's not the same because of what you say, basically. Prostitutes accept anything for money. You can't flirt with them, tease them, harass them, etc.

HE's a follower of Charles Manson. no joke

>reporter who "broke" the story used to work for jezebel
confirmed for FAKE NEWS

They're all sacrifices. Moore and Trump are the targets. Keep pushing the meme.

It's hilarious these fucking degenerates all mocked Mike Pence because he won't allow himself to be in a room by himself with a female who's not his wife. Seems pretty fucking smart now, eh?

Well that faggot is dead, so too bad.

He is a good journalist. I like his show.

>Charles Manson is dead
>Charlie Rose is a sexual predator

Who was really the crazy one?

Let there be Schiff and Dan Schneider.

> A L L E G E D
> L
> L
> E
> G
> E
> D

even charlie rose.

shit.

in the future, women won't be able to meet men at work.

Oh shit!!!
I saw this guy on tv once. What's his name again?

KEK... CBS is going to kill his 40 year career live on the air in 15 minutes

TURN ON CBS

shit suspended by three companies at once.

Hey Charlie, nice purse.

oh shit
reporter: "sadly, my inbox is already flooded with more charlie rose stories"

With all these sexual harassment claims in media, maybe there will be some job openings for me.

Holy fuck! Charlie Rose worse than Weinstein?

every time i saw this piece of shit interviewing someone who was republican he came off as a snarky douche bag I knew he was scum fake news faggot getting what he deserves now.

The one I really want is Colbert. Just Colbert. I don't care about Schneider, I just wonder why can't it be Colbert. Just make it Colbert, for me it is Colbert

Bill? Bill O'Reilly? I thought that was you!

charlie doesn't have harvey's power, but he certainly has the "professional women looking up to him" angle that's going to screw him like Louis CK.

i wonder if charlie ever had any public quotes about roger ailes and bill o'reilly's demise......

either way, charlie won't be brought back onto morning television now, so this is shocking.

>mfw i met charlie at a billionaire woman's penthouse party. he was dating her. pic related, it's her.

this

he's literally a globalist gatekeeper. Neck yourself

cuck mode: Engage!!!

Damn they got him giving an entire spiel

THIS

Will there be memes?

t. Charlie (((Rose)))

The Trump Curse is frightening in its power and intensity!

burn!

I totally fucking agree. You can't just pick and choose who to believe. That's why I'm just going to disregard ALL these bullshit accusations unless I see proof.

Pence is a closeted homosexual.

God I HAVE TO HAVE THAT SHIRT!

he knows he's toast, even if he didn't commit any crimes.

My normal position is to urge people not to judgement. But currently we are seeing the left (the people behind the witch hunting mentality) start to really take out their own people. Because of this I am just going to step back and not countersignal their destructive behavior. If they alienate people who currently sympathize with their cause and manage to take out a lot of their own functionaries it's all good in my book.

ding ding

Charlie probably has a huge dick.