The Deep South was a mistake

The Deep South was a mistake

youtu.be/QE-HG0RM8lw

I really am speechless.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?

How do we stop this from ever happening again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ
youtu.be/A8nNjbLP0bQ
youtu.be/l3Q9SH5em9I
youtu.be/ADC_6XFvIxk
youtu.be/cLBw7k498bU
cnn.com/2016/01/29/world/my-grandfather-would-have-shot-me/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2016/01/29/world/my-grandfather-would-have-shot-me/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lhRmpLiu7VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can start by killing yourself senpai

kek so thats what you usa flags look like irl?

We have to find a way to reform poor whites.

You do realize that black culture was appropriated from poor white Southerners? There's nothing strange about this, plus it's catchy.

YEE YEE

I’m a southerner. But this is white southern culture > niggerfied for decades > poor whites

Not even close to southern culture

Yee yee

Why do you post like a redditor?

Muh reddit formats. Is this better? Do the spaces make you upset? Are you actually trying to argue that the video posted isn’t degenerate shit? YEE YEE?

>You do realize that black culture was appropriated from poor white Southerners?
BULLSHIT

Why did you switch your ip address unless you're a shill?

read Black Rednecks and White Liberals

I connect to WiFi from mobile ya fag

Shut up you are making fun of /stormfront/

>Stormfags

At least they won't hate you for being white and probably won't get triggered if you name the Jew or call somebody a nigger.

YEE YEE

'White' Southerners are niggerfied mongrels.

Clearly, niggers and southerner's deserve each other. There will be no White ethnostate there because it would be all that is needed to totally discredit the idea of an ethnostate and make White people a laughingstock.

Midwest or bust.

Jesus Christ this is just sad.

>Believing in your own horseshit

>response 11 minutes later with same ip
k, shill

I find this thinking bitch so attractive even with her thinking tits

>DAE THOMAS SOWELL?

Very original.

oh wow southerners are fat and retarded what a surprise

I prefer this one

youtu.be/A8nNjbLP0bQ

There should be a reality TV show where they pit groups of hicks against niggers.

Yes. I’m a shill bc I’m concerned about south whites acting like niggers.

That would be entertaining. Like a running man type thing?

Thing is I’ve been around “hicks” my whole life. Most are good people. But goddamn, the bad ones are awful.

What the fuck is that

I was thinking more of a "Battle Royale" type thing tbqh.

I'd bang that redhead.

HAHAHAHAHA southerners will say they aren't all like this HAHAHAHAHA

So just throw like 10 on 10 in a cage match?

Hand to hand?
Weapons?

I’d be ok with this for those convicted of heinous crimes for sure. However I’m trying to decide if that’s a bad thing overall for a society. Given Rome and all that.

Jesus man

youtu.be/l3Q9SH5em9I

This might be the best one
youtu.be/ADC_6XFvIxk

It's true, and a lot of that poor southern culture that shaped black culture came from the Scots. Sheep-stealing, broke-ass dindus who only stopped beating each other senseless to cry about the Brits migrated down here in numbers.

Kind of weird their connection to Scotland especially considering the US itself was founded by Scottish rite freemasonry

Burn it down again. They are all coal burners anyways.

better than niggers

This is and entire genre
And it's huge
This video isnt some unique thing

Le edgy.

These people are more redpilled and productive than soyboy faggot city slickers.

*an entire genre

This is a little better not really my cup of tea
But Camouflage church clothes lmao

Camaflouge church clothes
youtu.be/cLBw7k498bU

These videos have millions of views and the songs are usually about being white in some fashion.

Just drop some redpills in the comments like white pride and move on. Poor whites are easily radicalized

YEE YEE

Dank maymays

Problem is most of these whites are the civ Nat type and have extremely low IQ....relatively speaking

Lmfao i'm keking hard af, wtf has happened to the south?
God, they have succumbed to degeneracy and cultural Marxism also.
The Confederates would be turning in their fucking graves right now.
Pic related is what the south was before this shit.

Also, that girl with red hair is fine af and has biggo tiddies.

Das rite! Yo dis here iz cultural appropriation plain an' simple. we's wuz da first degenerates cuz we's live in da moment an' enjoy life. It wuz da whitey nigga oppressing us telling us ta be like Uncle Tomas you know das right!

I've been telling you shitheads redneck/country culture is sewage and gives the rest of White people a bad name. Also, kek at the Gasden flag in the video, Yee yee!

FUCKING TOP KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
WTF IS THIS ?!!

Say what you want, redneck gents are the most fun motherfuckers of all time, any race, creed, whathaveya they're fucking cool. And redneck girls are great lays. They've got the white features, big asses/tits, with the poor self esteem of the lower class. Plus they're pretty much down for anything exotic; especially foreign white boys.

Goddamn silverstein looks fucking disgusting. His homosapien disguise is coming apary at the seams. Just like Soros' eye slits have become glorified mudflaps

JejJej

This is now a /dixie/ thread. How you dixie boys doin? How's your mama? You get any good fishing in this weekend?

love me some bid tiddies

>At least 1% african ancestry
Fuck sakes move the pylons will ya.
If nobody hates niggers like black people, then that makes sense; but any of those populations have had free slaves for a while now. Plus most jews probably have a mix of nigger die to having semetic blood. They're ashamed of it so they project onto others.
cnn.com/2016/01/29/world/my-grandfather-would-have-shot-me/index.html
Also this shit. Fucking cunt and her whore mother plus everyone's favorite (((CNN)))

unvis.it/cnn.com/2016/01/29/world/my-grandfather-would-have-shot-me/index.html

no evidence the people or setting is related to the South

could be actors...seems fake af

youtube.com/watch?v=lhRmpLiu7VE

The fattest, ugliest collection of white people I have ever seen are the citizens Chicago. Every woman a double chin, every man a pot belly. What a disgusting people the midwest breeds.

The south has always been terrible. The surprise in this thread surprises me.

there's no difference between niggers and poor white Southerners other than one is swarthy and the other isn't so much.

Would unironically want to chill with. That seems like a good fucking time. If there's some young chicks and a lake nearby, fuck it I'm down

The virgin city white boi vs the chad country boi

the italian dub of the german ripoff of the land before time

>black woman
Doesn't she mean tanned German?

how do you ironically chill somewhere dumbass

You've either never stepped foot in the real down south or you're an allah-damned liar

Am southerner. Feelsbadman. The scourge of white trash is real.

lmao yee yee is now the official southcuck anthem for when you faggots brigade the midwest generals

I mean chill without judging or posting on my facekike or media every ten seconds to pretend I'm "one of the people" or "not a reptilian". They seem like cool folks Shitty people everywhere brother. I'd rather have shitty people who were tge same colour rather than a legion of mongrels who are foreign and hostiles. At the least that Bubba and missus will make a nice piece of ass which is evident all over the heartland and the south

Pissant crybaby yankee fucksticks ( You ) are way worse, and that comes as NO surprise.

These are the rural retards who voted for Drumpf.