/LSG/ - LAUREN SOUTHERN GENERAL

Hello and welcome to the Lauren Southern General. Please use this thread to discuss Lauren, her beliefs and anything related to Lauren!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/881665072376020992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAGE

hello again shmuel.

>coloured hair
>so much makeup it looks like a mask
>no children
>doesn't go by her real last name
This is about the last person I'd want my daughter to emulate...

Bumping this important thread.

>coloured hair
So what? Her natural hair colour is dark blonde.
>so much makeup it looks like a mask
Her makeup isn't too much. Pic related is she without makeup.
>no children
Yet, she wants 3 children, once she get married.
>doesn't go by her real last name
She never changed her name.

What a babe.

Not her.

Reveal your flag Fingolian

GET THIS KIKE OF MY BOARD

She isn't a kike tho.

Faggots

She has makeup on in this photo...
>So what?
Because it's pointless and shows she hates her genetics

someone post all the cosplay stuff please for research purposes

What does get pusy taste like, lads?

>e-celebs
discarded
>in all fields

indian curry cock

Lauren Loomer
>Laura Southern

TITS OR GTFO

>only 3 kids
What a quitting cunt.

Why do people say she is a tranny. I get shes kinda ugly and weird looking but doesnt look like man.
T. Homo who only likes men.

She's a skanky KIKE!

Fucking hell Peter the autism is in over drive today isnt it?

A lot of woman colour their hair, it doesn't mean they hate their genetics, Lauren was born with light blonde hair, it darkened later.

>Pic related is she without makeup.

You fucking permavirgin lmao.
If you cant even see the mascara on her eyelashes you are fucking retarded.

It is a good start, she might changes her mind later.

Lauren Southern is a smart jewish entrepreneur. Just like any other white women, she enjoys the guilty pleasures of life like dressing up and fucking with different races.

This smart young thing is beautiful, and instead of diving deep into the leftist propaganda, she decided to use her looks in order to speak to the right.

She doesn't give a fuck about fuck except her bank account. And she knows that she can milk that cow, as long as the guys watching her keep on believing that there can be a white woman out there who shares their beliefs.

Kudos

>A lot of woman colour their hair,
A lot of people do a lot of things. This is in no way an argument.
>it darkened later.
Exactly, so why does she hide this? There is nothing wrong with brown hair.

24 hours ago there was a relentless storm of Spencer threads one after another and suddenly they stopped completely. Now there is a relentless storm of LS threads one after another. Almost like this is organized or something... Really activates the almonds.

It's crazy, she has a ton of makeup on in that photo. All different kinds. I don't know how anyone could miss it

I don't wanna talk about your girlfriend

>The slender blonde canadian, with her barrier safely established, tells the fat mexican peasants how the true American nation can be preserved: everyone knowing enough English to complete a transaction at Walmart

Platonic Civic nationalism right here. Beaners and Neocons have to go back.

Sage

Daily reminder

Hahahaha i forgot about this one. Lauren "Diapers" Southern. She is such a disgusting roastie. I keep forgetting she is 22 cause she looks 42. Plus all that brown cock she took. Very disgraceful!

call the mods & report

Going with the EU flag now?

tits or gtfo

Anyone else claiming otherwise is lost in the sauce. "omg but she speaks good." "omg but she's white looking and jewish" "omg e-celeb nut nut nut"

Show your tits, shut your filthy skank whore mouth, eat shit, file taxes, eat breakfast, and shut the fuck up.

Fuck me right?
You'll have to be a fucking autistic permavirgin living in your mom's basement, with your mom as only reference if you cant even see the fucking mascara.

I'm paid 14.50 an hour to shit on Lauren

Daily reminder there's no alt right leader.

its about time we had one

No youe paid 14.50 a week by the gubment for your autism

This. I always forget she is a young retarded millennial due to looking like an old cat lady roastie in her late 30's/40's. I can only imagine how terrible she will look in 10 years.

Does Moarphius think Southern is ethnic nationalist? Her whole point is having no consistent ideology, and riding the line to get paypiggies.

Every reply is .99 in my bank as well

Sage, hide and move along

>LAUREN SOUTHERN GENERAL
You made me spill my drink.

Lauren ((((((GOLDBERG))))))

>colour hair -> hates genetics
This isn't an argument either, there could be other reasons.
>so why does she hide this
She isn't hiding the fact, she even tweeted about it. twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/881665072376020992

Jew ho who got poo'd.

(you)
you can use it to buy some rope and hang yourself with it

Oh...