Cyclops thread

I want to be her friend

I miss this series. Same with Bird Cafe.

I know that chapters are still coming, but I haven't seen raws in ages

hitomi is a cute

How good is this manga.

It's pretty cute for an SOL. And in spite of the gags about her bust, the series is pretty light on the fanservice.

Why is this not an anime?

It's a sleeper series. Give it time.

Hell, even some of the other more well known series in the genre took a while to get their animated adaptations. Though it does raise the question as to who we'd like to have in the lead role

I feel like there's a series of these for some reason.

why are the janitors deleting monmusu threads? is this another autism-kun situation?

It's something best left unspoken of.

A combination of new mods, severe influx of anti-gen shitposting/falseflagging, and people taking the bait. In other words, the same meta overload that usually causes threads to get purged. Discussing it beyond this is unwise, and only breeds more meta.

gotcha

so is hitomis assistant a boy or a girl, because I honestly cant tell.

I want a cross over of the two, hilarity ensues.

there has been, she doesnt stack up to hitomi.

Technically, the assistant is a plant. ...though I've yet to see anything to show how plant-like the assistant is.

As far as I can tell though, plant is a girl

sause

IIRC, Shake-O did a couple of crossover one-shots. One where Hitomi meets Ms. Smith, and another where Manako is hit on by that guy with the three arms

To improve board quality. Just look at the catalog to see how well it's working.

all I see is a wall of JIBUN WOO

Exactly. That is what is wanted by those in charge. FUCK EM.

Are Seven Seas releases of Hitomi bearable?

I haven't seen them myself, but i haven't heard anything particularly negative about them either.

Considering the ongoing lack of translators, I'm tempted to continue following this way unless/until I can find some raws of my own.

I wish it would GET PICKED BACK UP.

Anyone got the gem one?

The only thing that's bothering me is how fucking huge the eyeball must be.

Posting best KC

I've got the seven seas books. It's not as bad as MonMusu is in the puns.

If there was a willing translator I'd be happy to work on it again.

Alright breaks over Back to Jibun Wo

Does she have a sharingan?