Why do leftists deny climate change?

Why do they deny natural climate change? Earths climate has been constantly changing for the last 4 billion years, so why do the act like climate change is some man made thing that only started happening the last 200 years?

Are they, dare I say, ignorant science deniers?

they need to convince you to pay extra taxes to feed niggers in Africa somehow

Because their leaders want to consolidate control of the energy market instead of letting the free market do its thing

It's as simple as that. The ironic part is that within the next 20-30 years alternative, green energy will be cheaper than fossil fuels. That's just the way market-driven innovation works.

Climate is changing but not because of man-made co2

No shit, it's been constantly changing since the beginning of the earth.

Those graphs mean completely different things, why are you comparing them? Are you as retarded as the OP?

because (((they))) are pushing for the carbon tax

I probably shouldn't fall for it but no shit climates change.
The trouble is that we've managed to change the climate in a 100 years what naturally happens over tens of thousands.
Even if it was happening naturally, the trouble is that it's having serious economic impacts today. I'm not worried about the mass extinction we're in the middle of. I'm worried that we're so close to some truly inspired revolutions in technology and if agriculture fails there's no way I'm going to be able to afford computers never mind immortality.

>because something changes, that means we can't measure and correctly predict when that things changes differently than it used to
How does anyone get to be this stupid? Do you understand the concept of a measurement?

>Why do leftists deny climate change?

Why a father would tell this stupid thing to his son "If you eat spinach you will become as strong as popeye"?

Answer my question and you will find the answer

If (((they))) control your energy supply, they control YOU.

So it is rationalized and justified by saying 'WE'RE SAVING THE PRANET'

idk it was real cold this morning, so i guess everythings fine.

They don't you moron, they established a trap where they made climate change a political things, so now dumb conservashits actually started denying it and fell for the traps, you make yourself look like retards. I'm so glad I'm a Fascist.

in america 2.0, we're gonna install shock collars on you people so whenever you have a retarded thought you'll automatically be punished before expressing it and sharing your brain diarrhea with everyone else.

Let's play a game that even children can understand. I have a garden where I grow 10 heads of garlic every year. Every year, I take one toe from each head and replant it, for a total of 10 toes, each from 1 head of garlic. That way, next year I'll have 10 more garlics and I can continue to grow garlic every year.

One year, someone sneaks into my garden at night and plants another garlic without me seeing them. I don't notice until the end of the year, but suddenly I have 11 garlics! I harvest my garlic and plant 10 toes again, but now I have 1 extra toe left over!!

The garlic is CO2. Garlic is good, but CO2 is bad.

Can you see that it's going back DOWN from ~5 thousand years before the 0 line? If you're right, the temperature should be FALLING right now, not rising.

>what normally takes over tens of thousands.
ya im gonna need a source on that there bill.

i don't get it. does anybody know what this guys talking about?

If you put more CO2 into the air than the earth can reabsorb, you will end up with more CO2 in the air than the earth can reabsorb.

Having your own solar panels means that they own your energy supply while relying on power companies providing power while using coal powered plants means they dont?

What for logic is that, user?

I'm serious. See this little guy? Why's he turning back up right at the 0 year mark there when every other time in this graph he's continued to go down?

you'll just have to wait and see.

But the earth is still here...

The earth has literally never not been able to reabsorb co2...the earth (I.e. Life) still exists here...

Its more nuanced then that. The Earth can absorb a lot of CO2 but its about the rate and volume it can do that VS the output of CO2 by Humanity at the same rate and its volume.

Currently the CO2 PPM count is rising and means that in the short or even the medium run, the Earth cannot absorb the CO2 fast enough to counter Humanities output.

How do you know?

What previous evidence do you have of the earth not being able to absorb humanity's co2 output?

because they want us all to be slaves it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong you have to do what they tell you or do not pass go do not collect $200 go directly to jail

We don't believe in climate change because it's a tax scam. the earth is warming but there is not much we can do about it. We know for fact that climate "research" is a golden ticket for climate scientists, it's a blank check from practically every government in the world for them to prove their confirmation bias, so that they can instate a carbon tax on every person in the western world. Then when the doomsday globle warming never happens the liberals will go "look the carbon tax worked as we said it would". It's a gigantic scam to make you poor and easier to control

>Being this stupid

>Are they, dare I say, ignorant science deniers?
They are ignorant science deniers in that they do not accept evolution when applied to the human brain, and reject the existence of innate differences between people.