Whats Sup Forumss opinion on milo yoponopolous

Whats Sup Forumss opinion on milo yoponopolous

yonopopapulunopolupulus?
would blow/10

He's a Jewish racemixing faggot I would not send to a gas chamber, guillotine, or the gallows.

he's our very favorite jew faggot. we love him

what year is this?

He's a good Catholic

He's a jewish faggot who is against whites organising and forming an ethno state. Gas

Guy's a fucking retard who doesn't know when to shut up.

How is getting fucked in your cornhole racemixing?

the current year

This is what happens when SJW's take a basic economics class in uni and understand it.

Disingenuous trolling fruit with enough charisma to make up for substantial arguments.

He like nigger dicks in his butt more than aryan dicks.

You jealous?

Got me thinking. is the anti-sjw commentary really a thing anymore?

I think the novelty wore off when everyone realized nobody cares about SJW's. Even if they are right.

Used to like him in the beginning until I realized he only cares for attention.

Yolopopolocolous?

He's cashing in on Sup Forums

All you poorfags BTFO

entertaining to watch/listen to sometimes, generates interesting discussions when he's not just being a troll.

I'd like him if he carried himself better. Him being a sodomite doesn't bother me but I don't like how he acts like a jester 99% of the time. I used to think his personality was ironic but it's pretty genuine actually.

Milo and Blair White are blurring the lines between what is accepted on the right. Every year the right and the left get pushed further left.

Just because him and Blair White are based doesn't mean we should accept them. David Knight had a good quote on this but I can't remember what it was.

pedo, jew, fag, civ nat

gas/10

Now that I think about it, that really started going away when Jordan Peterson came on the scene and introduced the anti-SJW crowd to more important concepts

Baby’s first red pill.
Once you grow up, he’s just another degenerate faggot

2020, Have you fucked your dog today and made love to your child? Love is love.

The right is fucked if it doesn't go socially progressive to a degree. Straight white males can't win the war on their owner thanks to retarded bullshit passed by boomers. At least in America, other countries still have the demographics to be picky.

The right is fucked if it doesn't go socially progressive to a degree. Straight white males can't win the war on their owner thanks to retarded bullshit passed by boomers. At least in America, other countries still have the demographics to be picky.

The harder you push a people, the harder they will inevitably push back. Exactly the opposite will end up happening if this shit continues

He can be fun to watch because he explicitly aims at pissing off as many lefties as possible but at the same time doesn’t really add anything new to the conversation

Oh yeah if whites actually took up arms and fought back they would easily win but I'm just saying if we are relying on democracy voting base matters.

He had a pretty good quote on liberal men a few days ago that blew my mind.

>No wonder all these feminists think all men are bad, because the only men they hang out with are liberal men

>Whats Sup Forumss opinion on milo yoponopolous

As long as he keeps pissing off the sub-human left wingers, then he's ok for now.

But always remember: Pic related.

(((Milo)))

shit like that is why I like him
it’s just if I want to hear someone completely dismantle the left on an ideological basis then molyneux, peterson, shapiro, etc do a much better job

I'd love to see a legitimate source on that statistic

when i'm done i hit the button on the side and it goes "doosh"

Is he even gay? I think he's larping.

he did marry a homosexual person of color

He's good at making the left look like the absolute hypocrites that they are.