PJW DESTROYED BY 'SOY BOY'

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec

Hahahaha, what a fucking moron. PJW absolutely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
youtube.com/watch?v=QHbXSvXd0B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PJW has a good face. Soyboy doesn't. Soyboy BTFO by inferior genetics.

Listen to his voice and mannerism. He's feminized as fuck. Soy makes you produce more estrogen than you should by default, it doesn't mean it completely kills your testosterone. As a man, you will produce testosterone, if you're eating too much soy, not only will the T levels decrease, your estrogen levels will rise.

The fact that this guy worksout and has minor baby gains, doesn't prove that his T levels are high. Females can probably get to those levels and they have a more estrogen than testosterone.

the funniest thing about him doing the whole soy boy thing is that the supplements they sell contain soy lol

>I go to the gym i must be testosterone fuelled!
ever seen a female body builder?

Post your body.

I was gonna buy a slimjim today, but i checked the ingredients and saw it had soy. Nice try, Jews.

there is literally no argument against veganism

Paul's a soy boy from all of that brain force.

Yet there are thousands against being a meatcuck

Dont-care-shareblue-assasination-thread

SHARE BLUE THREAD

SAGES GOES IN OPTIONS

SHARE BLUE THREAD

He does look like pussy to me. Checked his lifting stats. I reached what he's at, with 10 years of lifting, in 1 (!!!) year.

>he says as he forgets to sage
Kek

Being a soyboy is the new punk rock, IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

He looks like a pussy to me.
Sage this shit.

>first minute is that shitskin carpet bitching like a cunty woman while simultaneously disagreeing with the sentiment that soy feminizes men

The irony went right over his dirty steel wool milk dud head.

You deadlifted 500lbs after one year?

Post current body.

Sage

vegan gains is a troll tho

Every fucking thing does, or rather processed food does. I just made some canned chicken noodle soup cause I'm sick and THAT had soy protein in it. For what purpose?? Only solution is cut out the processed shit, it's not healthy even disregarding the soy anyway.

Alex Jones btfo. Frog gay extract in his products.

They're turning people gay

>voice constantly on the verge of cracking.
>female mannerisms.
>female stance.
>thinks being a man somehow has something to do with wrestling.
>resorts to name calling, similar to female argument style.

I dont see how this muscular soyboy doesnt totally justify the argument.

Soyboy, just compensates with fitness poweders and vitamins. Everyone else does not do this.

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2 30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw 220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb Soy Men
Review/Final Quote on
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

PJW got pinkeye, this is common for People who gets sperm in their eyes. PJW is a homosexual, and he is always at the bottom

>Do I look like a pussy to you?
Well, you certainly sound like one. Seriously, his voice is so fucking soft

I bet he likes to receive rather than give.

He'd look like a 12 year old without his beard. He's also quite literally a faggot

My guess is probably reduces risk of prostate cancer too.

he looks like he literally never leaves the room he films in

What? Don't know about his deadlifts, but he barely can bench press 110 kg. I train with that weight right now. And I can dlift about 180kg. Don't have any more plates at the moment.

>PJW DESTROYED BY 'SOY BOY'
Imagine my shock. God, i hate this guy. He makes Alex Jones himself sound smart in comparison.

Gotta say Paul's video has almost no facts to his video and pretty full of shit, so gotta take triggered soyboy side, lot more facts on his video.

i dont get it, who is saying our ancestors ate modern fast food?

They ate meat, is the point im guessing and its a counterpoint when someone says we have always been eating meat but only eat processed meats

LOL PJW really did get blown the fuck out lel

That vegan could kick his ass

HE ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE A FAGGOT LMFAO

fucking confirmed, soy turns you into a faggot even if you lift all day everyday

Are you planning on eating hundreds of brainforce pills a day?

Vegan gains is on steroids.. kind of helps.

lol

He's actually right soy has no connection to making people more effeminate
However being a liberal beta does
We need a new buzzword to fling at the left that has some actual ground to it

Im not too worried of soy because it seems like those who do suffer from high est/low test from soy are consuming loads of soy and nothing else.

Im more worried about estrogen in the water supply, regular filters dont work against that shit

Oh and the classic "soyboy" doesnt work out...ever

pjw looks like a soyboy desu

Reminder VG is insane

Nice flag. Another thread riddled with meme flags and fags responding

They are testosterone fuelled far more than their equivalent non-gym going woman.

10 quid says PJW drank Alex Jones's creamy power juice

PJW - Jack of all crap talk master of fuck all

god damn you conservashits are so insecure about testosterone.
no wonder you're all repressed faggots.

Does this guy even fight? Muscles have nothing to do with mma. Plus, this guy is girly as fuck

>vegan gains
youtube.com/watch?v=QHbXSvXd0B4
This guy?

hahahahaha wtf

>Dumpster diving
Now we know where he found his wife

this guy's "wife" is manlier than he is, i wouldnt be surprised if she beats him every night for fun

I mean that's pretty much true.

>consumes soy
>squeaks and cries
god damn it, PJW is finally right about something

processed meat is healthier though, vegans are retarded subhumans

He's more muscular than you and Paul "i literally suck cocks" Watson combined

Healthier than...what exactly?
Raw meat? i suppose so

Story?

Why hello mr. Vegan.

Maybe I'd take what this soyboy has to say more seriously if he didn't have the voice of a boy going through puberty and the face of a soyboy.

>flag
>retarded
no surprise there I guess. Fuck off soyboy

>muh muscles
Irrelevant. Women can have muscles too if they try hard enough.

the lifter dude sounds like a total fag to be honest.

that pjw cuck really embarrassed himself with this

youtube.com/watch?v=fAxwls1F_5g

Hes a total autist sperg, and is dating a tranny. Hes a total faggot

>This BTFO'd PJW the Anti-SJW.

PJW is a brainlet homo. Vegan Gains is based desu. Also Vegan is like 6'5", he'd literally rape PJW in a fight. So much for his masculinity

Vegan Gains seems like a nice guy.

anyone else think pjw has a very cuckish face?

The meme is real as fuck. Just listen to 20 sec's of this faggot talking.

My testosterone drops just listening to him.

>Soyboy gets BTFO'd by another soyboy.

The thing to take away is that you're such a fat bitch you won't even get woman tier muscles

Really? You can't honestly thinks that. 'Vegan fags' is the perfect example of what PJW is criticizing.

His best argument is that PJW likes boobs.

So much for his ''masculity''. Soy Boy Vegan Gains is a faggot that thinks liking boobs is somehow bad.

You guys are so stuck in your faggotry you don't even see it anymore.

In my head, the worst offense vegan gains commits is being so proud and satisfied in being sterilized, and not continuing is genepool.

Do you really want that mutt to reproduce?

Soyboys can't even understand humor and memes lel. Good goy drink ur soy

>soy makes you produce more estrogen

if you dont kno shit dont post.

>Short
>Skinny
>Bitch

Sounds like knife fighting words to me, PJW.

I'm not keen on more human hating vegans of course, but such vehement anti-natalist stances are really disturbing, no matter who it's from.

Elliot Hulse is 10 times better than that negro fagface

Vegan gains is a retard man.
In his video about JBP he whines about JBPs patreon supporters.
gets mad about his views on animal rights, but also actually makes a fair point.
Rambles on more about this and that.
aaaaand then he ask for patreon bucks lol.

What? He referenced like 20+ studies in his video to prove his point (PJW did nothing) and made logical arguments like the fact that milk, chicken and other products contain more estrogens or the fact that correlation doesn't equal causation. He BTFO that retarded homo PJW so hard that it's embarrassing to see alt-right dickheads defend their position.

But what can you do? Most of the people here are ugly fat disgusting Amerimutts projecting their insecurities. Pic related is from a Sup Forums meet up, they look even worse than soyboys. These are the people making fun of soyboys btw, kek.

y'all ar dum af
Why not go to the experts when it comes to faggotry?
>wink wink
OH RIGHT, I'M AN EXPERT
Now listen up low iq primates; you can literally gulp down as much raw estrogen as you like without any feminizing effect. Why? Because Testosterone (produced in testicles) is so fucking powerfull estrogen wont have an effect. You would be more likely to suffer from blood clots due to the nature of hormones than getting feminized.
What WOULD feminize men, then? Well, being genetically predisposed to being a beta faggot OR taking anti-androgens that actively nuke your testicles and chemically castrate you taken together with estradiol 2mg. So you need a pretty decent dose of spironolactone or cyproterone acetate.
Pic related

Exactly let's see PJW's masculinity in action. Vegan is also willing to fly to him. Let's see that fight. Or if he's a pussy, let's see him debate VG.

His best argument is that none of the facts favor "le soyboy xD" meme. That's his argument. No science supports PJW's claims

>we're only pretending to be retarded!!!

>has to spam this video for clicks
>desperately tries to convince people that he "won"
Go to bed, Richard.

These retards on here are just projecting as usual. Go look at the Sup Forums meet up I just posted, these people are fucking insecure betas, I wouldn't be suprised if they have T levels below the BuzzFeed guys.

Triggered dairy fairy detected.

>Has 300k+ subscribers
>Thinks he needs to be spam on Sup Forums to get views
Lol you're such a retard