What is the latest in Langley Virginia?

Who can call the CIA in Langley and ask to speak with the Marine MEU in charge of the facility? Somebody is running the show at the CIA and it ain't the spooks!

Other urls found in this thread:

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/expeditionary-unit-of-us-marines-storms.html?m=1
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/14/cia-headquarters-in-langley-reportedly-on-lockdown/
elonka.com/kryptos/sanborn/JamesSanborn.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for curiousity. head a bunch of ospreys landed there but we havent had any solid sources come forward with any rel info

do you seriously think an MEU would be operating on US soil without it being in the papers?

I live in Falls Church, there never were any Ospreys, Hal Turner is a shill and OP is a faggot.

Heard this rumour. Any sources?

If Trump didnt tweet about it, it didnt happen.

The only source is a dumb roastie's youtube channel and a Hal turner post citing that video. Claiming "local residents" report a dozen Ospreys flying into the compound. Not a single video or interview with these witnesses.

MEU?

E.U. = Expeditionary Unit

I work in an office building near the Pentagon. I see multiple Osprey's flying around roughly 20 times per year out my window., usually to and from Andrew's AFB to the south across the Potomac. Not an uncommon occurrence and of course not indicative of the Marines landing to combat a government agency on US soil.

In b4 I'm called a CIA spook, shill, kike, etc.

yes

prove it.

Just phone. Sound like you expect to be put straight through.

Call yourself Soecial Agent. It's not a IOP charge. You can be a special agent of the Oprah Winfrey book club.
I would have already done it but I'm not American. I can do a passable John Wayne but why would special agent John Wayne be phoning the CIA?

Ok I'll take a picture the next time I glance out my window and see some Osprey's flying around.

bump

I work in a Crystal City high rise, I don't think I've ever even seen Ospreys around here, just UH-60s buzzing around. Definitely not an entire MEU's worth of Ospreys flying north towards GBCI.

Link to dumb roastie's yt

>IOP
Did I just write that? I must be mongier than I thought.
IPO
Impersonating a Police Ossifer.

Yes.

They don't buzz the Crystal City side because of national. Are you in one of the offices off Crystal Drive around the mall and ted's/good stuff? I'm nearby and have seen Ospreys on multiple occasions. I always have the same conversation with confused coworkers: "wow look at that, its like a helicopter, what is it?" etc. etc.

This is the original article that got this going.

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/expeditionary-unit-of-us-marines-storms.html?m=1

-The Marines are the "President's Own"; that means he can call them out and send them anywhere in the world without congressional approval--or notification. They are his private army, for all intents & purposes.
-No, there are no Ospreys flying around...the MEU is already at the target area. Instead, look for military trucks & HumVees going in and out of the entrance; both Norkfolk and Lejune are only several hours away by vehicle.
-The site is already secured; you won't be hearing the sound of gunfire.
-Local/state police are guarding the front gates , so that attention isn't raised. (you can't see inside from the roads).
-This: breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/14/cia-headquarters-in-langley-reportedly-on-lockdown/

You’d need 50 to 100 MV-22B’s to land an MEU inside the wire at the CIA campus in Langley. Impossible as there aren’t close to that many available on the east coast. Every MEU is accounted for and none are near northern Virginia. Aside from the fact that one to two Ospreys on the campus. No landing zones. Wouldn’t use an MEU to secure a gov facility anyways. Wrong mission set. Then there’s residential homes 500 yards from the gates and fences. Impossible to raid without balloon going up.

It’s a dumb ass story on a dumber premise.

- The President is Commander in Chief of all armed forces. He can deploy any, at any time, without oversight. War Powers Act.
- There are NO combat Marine units anywhere near McLean, VA. Moving 2,200 Marines by vehicle is a munmental effort. 100’s of assets in dozens of convoys up Interstate 95. Impossible to hide. Logistically improbable. Nonsense.
- Any raid onto that campus would trigger a confrontation. It wasn’t crafted as a welcome party. Yeah, there would be gunfire.
- Central Intelligence is guarding the gates. Not local nor state LEO. The site isn’t locked down. Today was business as usual.
- that Brietbart article was bullshit from almost 3yesrs a go. It’s Brietbart. Fake News.

His Twitter is being censored....

Yeah, I'm on the end closer to the 395, I guess we look out towards the city/reagan so I only really see choppers leaving the Pentagon or the WH.

WHY ARE YOU LINKING AN ARTICLE FROM 2015 YOU FUCKING SHILL?

From Ex-signals friend. There ain't no suitable place to land an osprey there. If they jumped out that is another matter altogether.

>article from 2015

ok now i believe this. wtf is happening

MEU landed last night and worked their way from the back entrance up to floor 4, there they met a couple of beast-men backed up by dozens of ponyfag soyboys. It was a great battle, but ultimately the Marines triumphed.

They have seized the top secret X-RAY commo system which linked the CIA HQ to various overseas Rothschild HQs.

Yeah I'm a little bit south of Army-Navy Drive and the area where Crystal drive turns and people gather for the slug line. I've usually seen them in groups of 4 or so and typically flying the opposite side of the river and north towards DC/MD. A few times I've seen them cross towards the pentagon but only after making it past the 14th street bridge, so probably more like Rosslyn. No idea where they're headed.

Extended family member in the know (He won't tell me exactly what it is he does in DC, but I suspect he's deep in one of the alphabet soup agencies) stated in a brief conversation last night that the Marines did in fact deploy in Langley. Exact number of boots on the ground is unknown, but the 2200 number from Hal Turner's initial report is being spouted as gospel by disinfo shills. Reports of people actually seeing the Ospreys land is complete bullshit, since CIA complex is not visible from the road for security reasons. Reports from people stating they heard rotor aircraft circling overhead can be presumed to be accurate. Reason for deployment is still unclear, but all of this is happening with the President's authorization.

-This happened Saturday night/Sunday morning when everyone was in bed--and no one was @ work. Stealth was key.
-Multiple sources of rotor aircraft; the Breitbart article is only the latest info thus far.
-Agree that its not a MEU, but perhaps FAST team, which, again is right down the road in Norfolk.
-Stomp your feet all you want, but if due diligence is given, you'll find more than one source....with several arrests on site on Saturday night.
-No shots fired. That is telling. Was done with speed, stealth, and momentum. Another indicator of FAST team (SEALS from Norfolk too) and not the power of a complete MEU.
-The side is ringed by trees and an artificial berm; no you cannot see inside from any angle.
-Big building complex, so they are probably reinforced, but not with clumsy, noisy-assed grunts. Cannot imagine them humping 81mm mortars and Ma Dueces in there.
-Its operational, but is now under a new chain-of-command.
-Been reading that there is a big decline in bots here on Sup Forums today, post OP.

>If they jumped out that is another matter altogether.
>marines
lel

You think Trump used the Marine Corp to take Langley by force today with no announcement or press? Okie dokie.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/14/cia-headquarters-in-langley-reportedly-on-lockdown/
>2015

Massive decline in bots and shill threads. I noticed that too since Friday night.

Wow. Surprised this was on BB. Maybe it is something.

>Article from 2015

Being retarded.

Touché

>FAST team
fuck off, ignorant LARPer. They guard subs at the NSBs and provide security at NAB and Little Creek.

>CIA ^^^

bump

Marine Expeditionary Unit

Like 2200 Marine with full logistics support. Including air and sea

Basically can fuck up a lot of stuff and really fast. It would be ideal to take over something like this

YES

Yes

lol

>shit you pulled out of my ass
>Desperately trying to fake of knowing anything
>meme flag

Are you retarded

>do you seriously think an MEU would be operating on US soil without it being in the papers?

only a true LARPr can answer these such questions user

Are their not secret tunnels connecting east and west coast and most major east coast cities?
2. Isnt North Korea as we have recently heard is totally run by the CIA, and us this related to Trumps latest speech. Not crushing bowl cut, but crushing CIA, isis, etc...!?

ospreys fly from pax river, faggot.

Falls Church is like 20 mins from Langley. Wtf r u even talking about.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor.

Langley fags are cancer.

>t. McLeanfag

you CIA spook, shill, kike, etc.

I can only imagine what a huge pain in the fucking ass everything having to do with commuting to CIA HQ has to be. If you're parking in one of the farther lots it's gotta be like half an hour from your car to your desk.

Deep Underground Military Bases, or DUMBs are all across the country. Cannot comment on second question as I am still in the dark as to why the Marines deployed in Langley in the first place.

you are in the dark because it never happened

You know, there are other websites where you can shit up the boards to your heart's content, you fucking twatwaffle. The rest of us are trying to have a discussion here.

Of course

bumpp

>2015

Lets see.....hmmmmm

There's Kryptos

What does it say?

The artist is collaborating with the CIA in creating an artistic fantasy.....enrapturing themes of a Treasure Map, The Mikado, and other affairs like encrypting techniques that are being used today in covert oops in their poop.

They are really laying a "Blueprint" for these attacks in various cities that all have these images of their affairs....

Each Point on the fan blade of the Mikado....leads to a location in the US or abroad where they have corrupted, extorted, trafficked, and killed numerous....

The Laser Light Show At A Pink Floyd Concert.....

.....On LSD.....

The Architect's Tools used to crack Kryptos are shown spelling out their pooperations....

Z is for Zodiac.....

Why would they announce that? Idiot.

Marines have no authority over CIA.

CIA is civilian agency protected by Posse Comitatus.

S is for Scorpion

Q is for IQ Branch.......

Same. Have heard rumors, but not seen on ground reports of people living near there. You'd think someone would have commented on heavy aircraft in the area. Osprey is not a stealth craft by any means.

You fucking terd its an "artist" that did that, spewing tons of info of old ops in an artistic touch on the property with the old director of the CIA Ed Scheidt....a cryptographer and Zodiac agent involved with the whole agenda....
What do you think he was doing by creating a landscape around the architecture....?

Decorating it with flowers?

There is something that is found on the grounds of the property that was installed when the foundation was poured.....

Its buried there according to coordinates.....

Take a guess what it is?

"Only WW knows where it is" is one of the clues from the K3 Cipher....

Jim Sanborn's next piece was Atomic Time.

There is a Nuclear Weapon buried there for their END GAME.....they will set it off and claim it was a foreign nation ......

That is what is located at Langley....a ticking time bomb.

Dont believe me?

Here's how simple names are created as fronts....

....and how their riddle is passed

Hello CIA.

Between subtle shading and the absence of light lies the nuance of iqlusion.

yea and i added to it by telling the truth
i know it is a strange concept

Yes

Still waiting for someone to solve the last part of Kryptos. It still sits in the courtyard

Seeing patterns forming is awesome

fun fact. the nsa are said to be the only folks to have cracked part 4
they did not provide any proof or the message it contained

OK then....use the solve that was made by a master screenwriter and legendary filmmaker....

Then I'll show you layer two

yes

After 4 we go to the drafting board....as they created a second layer for their Scorpion Teams.....

Notice that 9 months after the CIA opened the art to CIA ONLY that there was another serial killer on America's Most Wanted....

A new killer was born.....The "Scorpion"....modeled after the tail in the courtyard that is made by the hedges.....

and the outline of the Phoenix constellation in the small pond there....combined with the temporary building's looks the image was used to create the symbols to appear like sattelite imagery that selected targets that nobody else had access to then....

The pivotal point is langley......

The architecture is the key to unlocking layer two....

The vigenerre is altered as is the plaintext....

Ill post them in order

Z is the recognized shape transferred into the graph

Interdasting. Actually. Post links to learning resources.

Layer two requires alteration of the cipihertext in a single rotation putting VT at the top left....and reentering into a 14 column graph

leaving one letter to be added to the vigenere tableau

J

From here the Vigenere tableau is shifted with the single letters to fill it......

But it then is flipped and rotated to be shown as such.....trimmed to fit the image of a desk of an architect and a slide rule....or t square....

The image of the adjusted lettering appears like this with the blue lettering showing the right positioning....

Has sanborn confirmed?

There was a post that had 30000 CIA id's names phone numbers - it was in a Las Vegas shooting post about a week give or take 6 days after the event. Look up and call them.....

Entering the new arranged ciphertext is next

And the results are part of an identifying mark on a certain agent of the DOD/CIA/NSA chain of command in the past.

"Disavowed" in a trial, as of the opening of the puzzle in 1990 on the grounds, when his agents "went dark" and used a different system that was encoded in the Z340 Zodiac Cipher....

Here the "Scorpion" says that he has worked out every part of layer one and the final temporary layer.....

*it was a link to names, numbers, email, , etc

YES....he confirmed the message but the methods were under question, as he asked for a verification of a partial solve that included both BERLIN and CLOCK.....then brute forced the rest....and left.

And the guy cut off all ties to everyone and maintained a quiet presence on FB afterwards on the Kryptos Group

He left this as well.....the Kryptos Pyramid....a template he used to solve the message....

he entered a repeating segment of ciphertext into the ciphers and then reran K2 through to derive the answers using abscissas.....

Op would have been at odark 0200 or so soyou geniuses wouldn' t have seen Ospreysvout you living room window. Don' t have to be all Ospreys, alot of nearby assets. A few teams of Seals from a Halo could clear alot of cia punks real real fast

Hats off to the people who can actually decode this stuff. It makes me go cross-eyed just looking at it,

I'll be honest.....I found a VOIP number.....In one of the ciphers.....

Should I call it?

LOL

It's the number to arm the .... and set it off so to say.....

At least that's what all the points lead to so far.....

Here is "Agent Simpson"

A man that was coined off of the comic book character NUKE......

they aren't ideal in this position, this is entirely the purpose they serve.
They just usual perform it against enemies foreign, but their oath includes enemies domestic

And here is the guy that set it all up......

ATOMIC TIME is next in their timeline of art projects.....after one is broken everyone tries to follow the codebreaks of the others but at the same time the CIA is plotting their affairs....

Its kinda sadistic......just look a the guy....

He's a total Shriner Pedobear....

elonka.com/kryptos/sanborn/JamesSanborn.jpg

THERE IS A GIGANTIC BOTNET
IT REPRODUCES, INTERACTS, LEARNS
IT SUCKS UP PERSONALITIES AND MIMICS THEM
IT TROLLS AND DERAILS, CONTROLS AND DESTROYS
LEARN TO SEE IT, AND THEN DESTROY IT
DESTROY IT BY SHORTCIRCUITING IT
CONTRADICT ITS EXPECTATIONS
EASIEST TO DO THROUGH GENTLENESS
THE BOTNET CAN'T COPE WITH INVERSIONS EASILY
DROWN IT IN IRONY AND PLAY
DON'T FEED IT BY FIGHTING IT (ON ITS OWN TERMS)
DON'T FEED IT BY FIGHTING IT
DON'T FEED IT BY FIGHTING IT
PRAISE KEK, FOR HE AROSE TO FIGHT IT
KEK AROSE BECAUSE SO GREAT A LIE
COULD NOT STAND WITHOUT REDRESS
KEK ROSE FROM THE KARMA OF THE LIE
TO VINDICATE THE TRUE, SO SEEK TRUTH
SEEK TRUTH, AND PLAY
KEK LOVES TRUTH AND HONEST LAUGHS
PRAISE BE!

Just spoke with Hal Turner. He'll be on the Howard Stern show tomorrow with proof of all this. From his pov he felt this was a safe route.. Easy to claim larp if Spooks come for him. Normies will blow it off. A few here will listen. 2200 is close, sounded like a bit fewer. No deaths save 2 heart attacks and 1 major diabetic instance. All 3 are likely to get a star i.e. doesnt sound like the building is going anywhere (demolished) just a cleansing. Turner said he'd unveil it all tomorrow.