Can christcucks ever recover?

Can christcucks ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDh2J2N8jj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn’t realize that internet poster “Emmy Kegler” is the official arbiter if yard nativity scenes.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph weren't refugees or migrants; they were returning to their ancestral home in the city of David, Bethlehem. Joseph is direct lineage to David to fulfill the prophecies of the New Covenant in Jesus

>If you've never read Luke: please don't comment on the Christmas story this year

>all teenage girls are white
>implying she leaves her doors open to dirty people
>she supports the existing genocide of children most likely

Wew, education in the kegler elf tree ladies and gentlemen

Jew?

>if you kill babies by aborting them like how herod had every newborn baby in his city killed, please don't put up a nativity this year

liberal cucks btfo

Here is a novel idea. Dont tell us what to do commie kike. Thats the problem with commie/progressives. Cant fuck off and leave people alone.

Exactly what a doublethinking Olympic level mental gymnastics christcuck would say

Jokes on them, I'm not a Christian and I don't put up decorations anyways.

((Kegler))

Was joseph part of david's lineage?
I forgot about it

Good goy, hide your faith because we don't want to see it

if you don't even believe in Jesus
if you're a Democrat
if you're a Jew
if you call Trump supporters "rednecks", or some other form of insult

please don't bother lecturing Christians when your shit stinks.

(You)

>Joseph is direct lineage to David

if you tell other people what to do/think you are an asshole

Turn the other cheek lil Christcuck!!

wtf is a nativity

What an ugly whore.
She needs to read her bible and stop opening her legs.
Men don't want used whores.

Real men want pure Christian virgins to decorate the Christmas tree with.

>refugees
invading army

I think they were referring to when they fled to Egypt
Though to be fair they did end up going back
That's the difference between someone seeking refuge and a "refugee"

It's what christcucks use to virtue signal eachother during the holidays

Just finished mine. Absolutely transcendent!

>it says somewhere in the bible to be loving so clearly this means you must flood your country with millions of third worlders for no reason other than my feefees
>oh and if you disagree you are not a real christian :)

Traitors like this will hang first on the day of the rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDh2J2N8jj8

>celebrating holidays like a fucking PAGAN

not a real christian, holidays are for fucking heretics and any real christian knows ALL he needs is the bible and faith alone is all he needs to be one with christ.

Christian = Faithful follower who only needs the bible
Faggot = "Christian" who's only in it for the shitty holidays and to virtue signal about how terrible and oppressive religion is

Christcuck

>Joseph didn't believe Mary and tried to divorce her secretly to avoid her getting stoned until an angel came down to tell him she was telling the truth.
>Joseph fled with his family to Egypt, but returned when it was safe instead of staying there, thus fulfilling scriptural prophecy when it said "Out of Egypt I'll call out my son".
>The "in a manger" thing was because Joseph was COMPLYING WITH ROMAN LAW and the place was overbooked due to the census that was taking place. He wasn't an illegal foreigner trying to stay for free.
>The other side is the one killing babies; preventing a girl from murdering her child is not unchristianlike.

Lesbian / Queer
But yes also christcuck or crypto- kike

Beat me to it. Not accepting (((refugees))) because of what some non-believer says

Go back where you came from, NIGGUH.

I have no faith (not in the typical sense anyways)