Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/448729278.htm
twitter.com/unicococ/status/802807822249406464
satuyo.tumblr.com/post/153606590435
yaraon-blog.com/archives/94973
yaraon-blog.com/archives/95825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come back next thursday we're busy.

Who gives a fuck about a pile of shit show like Code Geass?

Who unleashed the autists on Sup Forums?

Lets flood the board with shit threads about the same thing. Simply epic.

>tfw this is you and me right now

What happens when you shatter a fragment?

You don't.

More fragments. Fragments win every time.

Some fragments seem like pieces of formerly bigger fragments even

>CG shit happens right after old thread dies

I was enjoying the end of that thread.

Have a rest till Tuesday without usual shitposting

Kill yourself.

may.2chan.net/b/res/448729278.htm

twitter.com/unicococ/status/802807822249406464
What did she mean by this?

Let's summon ACK for some cheap amusement until it blows over.

waki

>No Yayaka peeing in that thread
Sad.

I... I wrote a song for Cocona.

You are my Cocona
My only Cocona
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Cocona away

I hope she'll like it.

translation?

>Flapika

>we're busying spamming threads with 12 replies each guys so much hype XD

>I will take pleasure, so I can not mind tweeting the work in the future ... The next 9 episodes are the times I watched until the final decision so I wanted to mute something, but I will keep going quiet. Please have a look

Yayaka-chan...

satuyo.tumblr.com/post/153606590435

I feel weird guys

>70 different threads for Code Geass

I did the machine translation too, but it makes no sense.

I think this scene of them getting Yayaka to Flip Flap has been my favorite of the show

Yayaka is my favorite character now because of this episode.

Urusai!

Something like that she is going to shut up tweeting about flip flappers because she doesn't want to spoil the enjoyment for people. Then people have said that she is shutting up about Flip Flappers because affiblogs and futaba making a big deal out of her tweets.

Yayaka's tsundere was super cute this episode.

Yeah, it was great, look at Papika being all: "You gonna flip flap you stupid bitch."

He really likes the next / final episodes and can't stop twattering about it. He want's to say something specific, but he won't as you should watch for yourself.
That's what I got from it. No idea what it means besides: "Please watch my show".
He seems excited.

>Because it ruins the fun, from now on I'll hold back from tweeting about work. Next episode 9, I watched it until the final draft, so I wanted to tweet something, but I'll do my best to stay silent. Please watch it for sure.

She is saying she knows the final script for episode 9 so really wants to tweet about it but won't because it would ruin the enjoyment for other people. She is going to do her best not to tweet about it and then says please watch.

thanks

hopefully it's not fake hype

Yayaka all of episode 8 + intrigued noise Papika in episode 2 + mama and kid raiders are my top 3 kek moments so far, also here's a trucker Yaya.

There is nothing about thinking the next episode is especially good there.

I really liked it when they transformed this episode and it flashed back and forth between Coco and Papi, for some reason.

>muh writer change
Though I'm glad she likes it, can't wait.

That's a homage to Gunbuster.

>Cocona/Yayaka childhood episode
>Twintail loli episode
>Cocona and Papika have a fight

The hype is real.

I'd say her tweeting about how hard it is to not tweet about it says she's giddy about it at least, being Yuniko, i wonder if /u/ will have a heart-attack from this.

Why ist this sausage with limbs so arousing?

They kinda looked like they had an orgasm.

They said having 6 animation directors was bad too, but ep 8 was the best /m/ shit I've seen in years.

Nice.

That's what I thought it was, but it's been so long since I've seen Gunbuster that I was hesitant to place it there.

can it be...

a k-kiss?

It's not necessarily bad but can indicate some scheduling problems.

Wew easy there with those kind of predictions, don't want any of us to cum early.

I don't like this show.

o no

It's not even top 3 of all time.

me neither, it's not even top 3

Not even top 3 this season.

are you gay?

I agree, not even a phantom world ripoff.

The guy that posted it on the futaba thread interpreted it as her basically stopping tweeting because affiblogs made a huge deal out of her tweets about the writer change and other tweets about the show she has been making.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/94973
yaraon-blog.com/archives/95825

Nearly 200 responses over each time she tweeted. It is kind of a controversial thing to be doing I think maybe seen as poor professionalism on her part.

too far

It isn't inherently bad but people worry when it is the case because it is often an indicator of rushed work. Usually it is preferable to have only one animation director in a given episode to keep a consistent style so multiple ADs tends to be avoided unless pressed for time. They did a great job here though I think.

I'd say it's generally worse when these signs show up in early episodes as that implies the schedule problems could have snowballed through the whole production period.

8/13 having 6 ADs shouldn't necessarily be a big deal, especially when it was directed by a newbie who probably took more time than usual to figure certain things and get shit done. Not to mention important climax episodes tend to get more attention than middle episodes in general.

What jungian cognitive functions are most heavily represented in this anime?

Web gen animators aren't really know for mecha either so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted someone different just for that too.

Damnit why didn't I ever learn to speak moon language.

Episode 8 was pretty impressive so I guess having a fuckload of ADs isn't really problematic in this case.

Shun Enokido is pretty close to the webkei circle if not a web animator himself (not sure), unless you meant something different

Introverted

My absolutely baseless thought about the 6 animation directors is, that some of them did the real world stuff, some did the mechas and some did the cyberpunk city.
And others, the new ones were invited to learn and build their resume in this passion project.

That is the whole point I am making. Mecha kind of requires the opposite of what those guys are good at doing.

Well, checking the staff on sakugablog they mention Satoshi Shigeta. But he was more of a helper. I think the people responsible for how well the ep progresses on schedule are generally the storyboarder and episode director (besides of course the production runners, producers and series director who matter for all eps). This show has shown in many things that schedule is not a problem. And if you see who the extra ADs are, it's more like they helped fill in details of a fairly heavy episode like this, because they can. It's not like they had to call dozens of unrelated people or subcontract half the production to another studio, which are usually the things to look for in credits that tell you a production is falling apart.

My whole point was there were plenty of reasons to have other more than one animation director this episode. Mecha animation is something that web-gen type animators aren't especially known for so having just Shun Enokido doing it would be less likely. It is pretty common on shows that have mecha all the time to have separate animation directors just for those scenes including mechs.

>Satoshi Shigeta
So this is where he ran to instead of doing Izetta? Good choice.

Considering Flifla's scheduling, maybe this episode was finished months ago. Hard to tell.

I know it's such a common thing as to be cliche in anime, but Cocona is the most likable and relatable of that type.

Cocona has a recurring dream that seemed to be going towards something, but hasn't progressed to that point yet.
We now know that the boat girl is Mimi, and Cocona is Mimi's "reflection" in some way.
Next episode is the last Studio Pablo episode.
If they are ever going to finish that dream, it has to happen next episode.
My guess is that in the dream (and possibly IRL) Cocona gets "eaten" and becomes a part of pure Illusion, just like Mimi was.

I think they still took her original concept and ran with it. The whole story has her transgressive style.

>her transgressive style
What are you even talking about? When has Yuniko even demonstrated a style? Everything she has worked on previously has been an adaptation.

Wasn't last week the last Studio Pablo episode? Not the mecha one, but before that. People were complaining about the city setting this week for that reason too.

Nope. They are doing episode 8 and 10 but not 9 or after 10.

God damn it, why is Flip Flappers so amazing with fanservice?
And next episode they're bringing in an honest to god little child loli in a sexy outfit, excitement on the roof.

Pablo didn't do 8. Pretty sure they're only doing 9 and that's it.

Yeah I shifted all the episodes 1 episode in my mind.

Its not blatant. This is how fan service should me.

>tfw spending 180€ every month for this show
Anime is fucking expensive

I-Is that a slit?

>little child loli in a sexy outfit
Overalls aren't sexy, user.

Exactly, no "lewd" music and sound effects to blatantly say "in your face", yet one of the finest things.

It sure seems to be the case.

>ass taking 90% of the screen
>not blatant
I would have agreed on any other episode, but 8 was really pushing.

I meant this kid.

It was beyond fucking blatant. Every cockpit was literally a cock pit. The handles were dicks and they were forced into lewd-ass positions.

Is that a flying saucer around her waist?

Art is expensive.

Just ignore it if you don't like it, or don't watch. I don't get off on it, but I don't think it takes anything away either.

Can't wait to watch this art on Blu-Ray

That doesn’t really matter a whole lot though. In fact thinking it does matter demonstrates the entirely different assumptions people are arguing about this whole writer change thing from.

Structuring a story and coming up with the major events IS part of a writer’s job, but also the part that the director and producers have the most influence over. Trying to connect the occurrence of any of those events to a writer is a futile endeavor in most cases unless it’s someone highly prolific with a lot of sway over the story, someone whose name tends to overshadow the director’s. (Think the butcher, Okada, Yoshino)
In a show that’s so much the director’s baby as Flip Flappers you should be hesitant to do that.
The concept for Flip Flappers is very Yuniko, yes, but attributing anything to her other than the gay itself would be difficult without interviews. The whole visual storytelling thing should logically be something Oshiyama wanted to happen, for example.

Then there’s the technical parts that I think Yuniko is very good in. Dialog written by her flows very naturally and is amusingly enough a bit more implicit and concise than Oshiyama’s, although it’s of course hard to judge from only one episode. She’s no doubt a great fit for the show. I’d love to see how she’d have written ep7, but it’s pretty clear that 8 would have been way out of her comfort zone.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it.
Just it was obvious.