No DIXIE THREAD? Might as well make one

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo
youtu.be/yKVNhzpkB8g
youtu.be/m36uOUSJFjE
washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/historic-alexandria-church-decides-to-remove-plaques-honoring-washington-lee/2017/10/28/97cb4cbc-bc1b-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/historic-alexandria-church-decides-to-remove-plaques-honoring-washington-lee/2017/10/28/97cb4cbc-bc1b-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
youtu.be/iCJysVcJTWo
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=tn6wNjDtUao
pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got them

More sad than I should be about that photo flipping sideways.

Nice!

What's up bitches? Pride of the elite northeast in here. I just want to let you know who got the W.

Carry on with your MUH SOUTH RP or whatever it is you are all doing.

Kill all catholics

Dixie is pretty cool.

Very aesthetic. A shame the CSA didn't survive into the modern era and Jew Yorkers and the like succeeded in instituting Zionist "progressive" tyranny across America.

Fuck you, my man.

what's worse than confederate larping?

What's it like fucking your sister?

>JIDF shitting on white nationalism
big surprise

>Great Great Granddad served with the 49th NC Regiment attached to the Army of Northern Virginia for the entire war
>Saw some of the bloodiest shit known to man
>Came out unscathed

also went in a private and came out a private, dunno if I should chalk that up to luck or cowardice.

New York? You'll never be as elite as the New England WASP.

>also went in a private and came out a private, dunno if I should chalk that up to luck or cowardice.
A fair number of soldiers were promoted and then demoted consistently for a variety of reasons.

still lost tho
lmao

>bong makes dixie thread

Kys

Post the sequel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo

Alabama pure Irish Catholic reporting in

I cry everytime
youtu.be/yKVNhzpkB8g

youtu.be/m36uOUSJFjE

I'm Russian though

Daily reminder that Confederate America is the only true America.

you got the Tennessee version of that?

>Yank has his ass on fire over a dixie thread
Not surprised desu

>Alabama
>papist
You have to go back.

Florida reporting in!

HAHAHAHA

Gonna be visiting DC in a few months. I want to visit some battlefields in the area and down towards Richmond. I'm a big fan of Jackson, so I want to see the Shenandoah Valley in particular. Anyone else got some recommendations for good places to visit in VA or near DC?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So I was reading about the south. Do you guys support mass lynchings and violence? I am just curious for argument for that

>breed niggers as a hobby
>chimp out because "MUH RIGHTS"
>get your ass kicked
>"""""country""""" lasts for only 4 years
>kill the one person who wanted to send the niggers back
>now 50% nigger
>poor
>"SHALL RISE AGAIN"

lmao Dixiecucks are the biggest autists

I'm not actually from Dixie, but lynching and violence don't sound like anything good

Don't forget the TVA!

Nice n' tight

Visit the Manassas Battlefield. I live 10 minutes away and go all the time, absolutely beautiful fields and well preserved.

>Northern Virginia born and raised
>ancestors fought and died under Virginia battle flag
>the Virginia battle flag is MY states heritage
>tfw uneducated confederate larpers larp under a flag that's not theirs because they think its the flag of the confederacy

Unless you're from Virginia, commit suicide.

Ohioan here.
Lived in Florida for about a year total. When I got out of the Army I wound up in Maryland, and wandered back to Ohio more or less out of desperation. I do IT work and am currently saving to move once again and I have wanted to live back in the south once more. What is a great place? I'd like to be close to the Gulf and in a spot where I can have a fair amount of southern moss on my trees and a few palms out front, but I want to avoid the super liberal spots.
As a side note I have RF engineering experience and currently work for a company that brings wireless internet to rural homes here in the middle of Ohio, so I'd like to find a location which is hiring IT, but isn't too pozzed.

Surely his legacy will remain intact

>insert Sherman tank

Sheeeit!

What are you doing about christ church faggot?

washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/historic-alexandria-church-decides-to-remove-plaques-honoring-washington-lee/2017/10/28/97cb4cbc-bc1b-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Remember to archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/historic-alexandria-church-decides-to-remove-plaques-honoring-washington-lee/2017/10/28/97cb4cbc-bc1b-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

>Dixie threads are slide threads that belong on /bant/ or Sup Forums

t. an user that literally great up in Dixie County, Fl. and loves the south

Why don’t we have a religious board?

That would be a hoot!

organizing a protest and if that doesn't work spraying graffiti over it until it closes down

I saw a Dixie Thread

Evenin',

I hate niggers and Northerners and wish to see them all brutally killed.

That is all.

Japanon sighting?

NAME FAGS UNITE
How are you doing today Nathan

Sup Forums and Sup Forumsant don't have Confederate flag icons

Also Sup Forums is full of niggers

I have crippling depression and have contemplated suicide three times today.

So pretty normal.

West TN reporting in and I wish to post an image to one of Dixie's closest friends during the civil war. RIP Emperor Maximilian

>Irish Catholic

IRISH NEED NOT APPLY

Thread theme

youtu.be/iCJysVcJTWo

Refer to
And commit suicide you LARPing faggots

>Irish not welcome

Fuck off

Calm down Governor Letcher

Only Northern aka Protestant Ireland is welcome

Republic of Ireland is beyond cucked.

Virginia wasn't even the only one to use the flag.

Not doing to good myself if Roy Moore wins though I will be feeling much better

Thread background music
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

The Carolinas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennesseans, and Floridians all fought for and with Virginia and all flew the same flag once they succeeded and became united as the confederate states of America. No one is saying it wasn't a flag that originated in Virginia but youre fucking retarded and sort of pathetic if you think 'confederate' is only something you can be if you're from
Virginia and as if you're so special your ancestors fought in a stupid war that could have been avoided (it really could have). It was an entire state of mind and spirit of the south that many states shared in and were apart of, war or not

Kindly kys

Are bongs allowed to revere Dixie?

PRAISE KEK QUADS!!!!!

SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN CONFIRMED

We were friends with Britain so yes. Perhaps not as good a friend as Emperor Maximilian of Mexico but friends.

My son's name is Forrest.

although his mother named him after the woods because she's a witch I still say he was named after NBF. Ohhhh I wish I was in the land of Cotton...

My grandfather's name is Forrest. I've actually never asked him if his parents had a reason for it. I should try to remember to ask him over Thanksgiving.

Old times there are not forgotten

Have no fear,user The South will rise again!

go fuck yourself you fucking confederate retard! union is the shit!

Finland you don't even have a country worth enough to split in two

We should destroy all Confederate monuments, and exhume all confederates from all cemeteries, and dump the remains in a landfill. Traitors don't deserve to be buried alongside Americans.

Why so upset?

Then off to the landfill you go commie traitor.

confederate supporter calling someone a traitor

Irony

I've fought for America. The most you've ever done is meme about the things you wish you could do if only you met the physical requirements.

Why are they traitors? Why are people who fought for what they believed in not forth any honor?

The South is a fucking cesspool laden with niggers and uncultured fat white trash morons. It's holding America back in every aspect.

America would be objectively better off without the South (GDP per capita would increase, life expectancy, poverty rate would decrease, crime rates would decrease).

Rednecks are also an embarrassment to the white race as you have besmirched the reputation of the white race and make white people look like a bunch of uneducated inbred morons.

>Do you guys support mass lynchings and violence?
only if its for Communists, Leftists, niggers or Californians(which is redundant since Californians are usually all 3).
The nogs just usually disappear nowadays. Don't waste much rope on them.

Why are yanks so jealous of dixie? I don't get it.

Because they are traitors to the United States, and many of whom were actually military officers of the nation they betrayed.

They should have all been slaughtered to the child they spawned, and the only record of their passing should be the grave markers of the good Americans they murdered, all to maintain a system that denied people their rights.

>Protecting their homeland
>Betrayal
Ok, that defiantly makes sense...

Niggers talk a lot of shit

The south are the first ones who would defend our Constitutional rights.

>When you make the south release a bunch of foreigner niggers that you enslaved yourself "cuz it wrong" even though the south told you it would be a bad idea and then act surprised when years later down the line when america and it's youth culture are slowly getting replaced with more shit skin culture. But you don't say anything out loud because dat wud be raysis and free speech that your country was built upon is deteriorating anyways.

Someone make a yankee memeball of this.

How good are his chances.

>although his mother named him after the woods because she's a witch

niggawhat

Look away look away

Even though almost half the military is southern despite only being 36% of the U.S. population and most southerners like America more than the fags up North

I'll allow them to speak for themselves.

“All that the South has ever desired was that the Union as established by our forefathers should be preserved and that the government as originally organized should be administered in purity and truth.”
-Robert E. Lee

“I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it.”
-Confederate President Jefferson Davis

“When the South raised its sword against the Union’s Flag, it was in defense of the Union’s Constitution.”
-Confederate General John B. Gordon

All niggers should be lynched.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn6wNjDtUao

Think of it this way.

Imagine a bunch of American born hispanics got all riled up in the southwest and started a bloody war of succession.

Would they be traitors?

We were so close to a Paul/Napolitano ticket boys. Its not fair.

Does it really have to be like this?

>not posting the pastebin
pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw

True right, they're fucking idiots insulting us but they're the ones that complain when we try to leave the union. The union is like the EU it was never meant to be unable to leave, many of our state Constitutions were terms of joining, if they're broke what should be the obvious result?

The founders never wanted them to be Americans thats why the vote was given to White men. If Hawaii, Alaska, Wyoming, or Oregon wants to leave I would let them its better than having war.