The Young Turkroaches BTFO

Jordan Chariton of TYT Faces Sexual Allegation from Reporter Carly Hammond

archive.is/la07c

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jordanchariton/sloppy-journalism-corporate-panic-back-to-what-really-matters-3f4de682afd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can Sup Forums blow this up to epic proportions
Any ideas user's

these faggots really deserve to pay for their insolence to God Emperor

Off the top of me head, side with the dude. Pol larp as rabid TYT supporters, pushing it as part of a 'wave of conspiracy' against Cenk. Force the water buffalo to address the fact that his new supporters are mysoginist liars or shit on his own staff. Go full Bernie bro in your support

Is Carly the blonde that wears glasses to look smart?

Anyways: Hahahaha

good idea

So what about that attractive chinky chink wife of chunky cenk?
Not enough "diversity"?

Bahump

haha, bump

How will Sink Uygur recover??

wait until the dirt on him drops...

I bet he has pizza dust all over his fat fingers

Chariton laid the situation out. Hammond is crazy

REASONABLE DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This listen and believe bullshit accidentally turned out out to be the best thing ever

Of course I'm immune because I haven't even talked to a female since I was a child

bump

i bet he likes armenian young boys

bump

I'm sure the good progressives at TYT will take a step back, check their privileges, listen, and BELIEVE. They certainly would not be skeptical of the claims of a victim.

karma is a bitch

medium.com/@jordanchariton/sloppy-journalism-corporate-panic-back-to-what-really-matters-3f4de682afd8
Jordan got fired; so many tried to warn him but nooo they were all far right wing womyn haters

Chunk booger hangs when

I would drag my nuts across Trumps border wall just to hear both of them tell me they are better than me.

>absolute state of Sup Forums
smth happens and thread dies