>WWW
What the fuck is this fucking dogshit fuck? Whats up with all the weird, drawn out retarded jokes? Whats up with autismal characters? Whats up with idiotic supernatural elements everywhere? Special chocolate? Ghosts? Family of exorcists? What in the fucking hellfire am I watching?
What have they done to the witty, fun show about kind quicky people running a restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178830920.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178891396.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's not forget the stiff art and horrible animation whereas the original series had consistently good animation and soft, dynamic art.

The only redeeming factor is Higashida himself and that's just because of how fucking done he is with everything.

Web manga.

>What in the fucking hellfire am I watching?
An adaptation of the prototype of previous Working series.

It's the original.

>Whats up with autismal characters?
Nothing new here.

The author is still experimenting before finding a good balance called Working.

JIBBBBBBUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>What in the fucking hellfire
You're literally 100% autistic

You act as if neko-gumi was that much different. Let's stop pretending that they aren't similar. For neko-gumi it was Poplar being small, Inami's phobia of men, the manager being lazy etc. Of course in the subsequent seasons it started shifting in dynamic but you can't really compare that to inu-gumi which is just 1 season.

>neko-gumi it was Poplar
Isn't Poplar's inu-gumi?

Working was the anime that made me took over a year long break from Sup Forums because I literally got so autistically mad about Sup Forums liking this dogshit.

I like WWW more than the old series.

This
Its much more entertaining

Sup Forumsirgins in a nutshell.
Go back to your garbage Jojo thread.

baka desu sempai

Must be nice being a butthurt faggot that laps jap cum all day long.

Bullseye, I knew a post that retarded couldn't be simple bait.

Please take a long vacation from Sup Forums again and never return.

You think I actively read Sup Forums anymore? Not when it's full of kids like yourself.

I think you should permanently stop being active on Sup Forums. I already told you that in my previous post but it appears that you, once again, confirmed how much retarded you are.

Nobody missed you buddy so please refrain from shitting up the board (again) with your garbage or at least stay in quarantine threads like the Jojo general.

Cancer crossboarders like you stand out like a sore thumb.

there are 2 big problems with WWW
1-most people was expecting another working!, and it's not another working!
2-the show has the same phasing in the epiodes as the firdt one, but the guidescript and the shows reuquire a different phasing to work.

Still better than the 1st adaptation.

My waifu Hana is very cute!

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but she's not cute at all.

You're the only one shitting the board with your useless accusations, kid.
This is why I left because people in every working thread was the same as you. Absolutely clueless of their mental disabilities.

>Absolutely clueless of their mental disabilities
And this is coming from someone who was so assblasted that he took a year long break from Sup Forums because they liked something he didn't.
Nah, you're not fooling anyone, cancer.
The only saving grace for you is that you were pretending to be retarded all along and, considering your hypocrisy and your claims of everyone bullying you, that wouldn't be too farfetched.

Please drown in your own sea of shit taste and cheap bait.

Bet you don't even know the continuous botting that was happening here.

I understand a web manga being phoned-in, but I don't understand why this show was made or why it's popular.

>Working without Poplar
Literally who gives a shit

No Inami, no care.

If you were told to fuck off back then then you're certainly going to be told to fuck off now.

On a side note, I thought I saved that cartoonish-looking crocodile but I don't have it. Fuck you again for reminding me of a world without captcha.

I don't even watch anime anymore.

Then my job here is done.
Please remember to take your pills everyday.

I'll be here everyday kid.

And I'll be there 24/7 ready to tell you to fuck off whenever you spout similar bullshit in other threads.
You're so fucked.

Missin' out, guy

Sorry I won't be posting in flavor of the season threads.

>Whats up with all the weird, drawn out retarded jokes? Whats up with autismal characters?
So Working as usual?

>why this show was made
Because they want to do more Working but the manga is already finished?

Well of course, I told you that you should only post in quarantine threads (aka Jojoshit threads). I was only talking about every other decent thread that doesn't involve the garbage that you usually frequent. It's like I was preventing someone from pissing on a sea of piss. You're allowed to shit all over those threads.

>Le "if u dont like muh moeblob show u a jojofag!!! v!!!" response
Keep riding, senpai

Jojofags are the cutest once they get out of their little bubble of shitty stand memes.
That overrated franchise is the gift that keeps on giving no matter what.

>It's popular
>"I-It must be bad and overrated because lots of people l-like it! W-Why can't we all go back to talking about Konosuba again?.."
Sure thing, senpai.

WWW is better than the first series. I miss poplar but thank god the rest of the cast is gone.

Neko-gumi is the new one and inu-gumi the old one.
Hint: SOMEONE WAN WAN

Taneshima Popura has BIG knockers!

Why would I post in jojo threads? It's garbage.

You'll only see me in nostalgia threads.

>It's garbage.
You make me proud, boy. I guess someone like you couldn't be that bad.
Ok, as long as you stay there like a salty old fart everything will be fine. You have my blessing.

No one's going to defend how shit jojo threads are, but maybe you should hop off the bandwagon of "JoJo is shit because people like it!!!" Unless that's a bit too hard of a mindset for you to shrug off.

I don't need your blessing son.

!!fags are cancer.

Jojo is shit because it's shit. One of the most overrated franchise out there. Of course I gave it a fair chance years ago but I simply couldn't bring myself to catch up to it and I had to drop it. However, Jojo being popular only makes it obnoxious and it has nothing to do with how inherently mediocre it is.
I'm tired of seeing Jojo garbage anywhere I go. Anyone talking about stands is on the same level as a narutard talking about powerlevels.

>Jojo is shit because yes
Yeah, keep riding that contrarian bandwagon. The fanbase is pretty annoying, no one will deny that at all, but if you're getting assblasted over people actually discussing the series then maybe you need some help man.

New working > Old working

Not the guy you're responding to but
>I simply couldn't bring myself to catch up to it and I had to drop it
Yet you're going so far as to pre-judge the entire series based off the fanbase to call it overrated? Not really a smart thing to do, don't you think?

Inami-cancer.

Let's talk about Poplar's tits.

It's alright, user, I know you didn't mean it

>ight, user, I know you didn't mean it
Aho is a better version of every single girl in the !! cast other than Yamada and Normalfag chan. She easily does poplar better tha poplar and inami better than inami.
Out fucking skilled

>muh meme chocolate girl
Only 20 times left to repeat that shitty gag till it gets funny

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178830920.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480178891396.webm

>other than Yamada
You screwed up.

Best grill

She doesn't do Yamada's gag. Diamond mouth does. She IS however the original version of a lot of working girls besides that. Inami and Poplar showing obvious connections, for one. She does their gimmick get then they did.
Again, out fucking skilled.

>because one gag is a long running narrative device all her other gags don't exist
>she doesn't have great chemistry with everyone
Fuck off Inamifag

Are the japanese retarded? How hard is it to pronounce a few lines of english without sounding like you have autism?

>Sup Forums now hates Working
What the fuck happened? I thought you guys liked all the 3 seasons? Fucking contrarians.

If you work, you lose.
Working sucks, Working! is okay though.

>prefering www. means you hate !!
Perhaps you're just retarded. The only people who HATE certain portions of working are the !!fags who cannot handle the cast change in www.

nah both Working and Working suck. Working!! its where its at.

We got something different, so we must hate it now.

If you work, you lose.
Working sucks, Working! is okay though

You feeling okay there?

It's because the majority of the people that enjoyed the first adaptation don't like the WWW one, so most of them don't even bother to go into the threads.

Came for Tomato's voice

Stayed for cynical MC

>What the fuck happened?
They finished adapting from the original source and decided to pump out another season that shouldn't have been made. That's happen happened.

>that shouldn't have been made
Why are !!fags suffered to live?

You mean like how Americans are so great at speaking other languages, let alone pronouncing individual words?
English has fuck all use in Japan so it isn't like you would have much speaking practice to get it to a decent level and keeping it at one. The voice actors are paid to speak good Japanese, not English, after all.

The fuck are you on about? Anime adaptations are made to promote the source so once the source expires so should the anime.

It's not that it shouln'd have been made, it's that the studio didn't knew how to adapt it and ended up with a cheap !! copy, but with characters that don't fit the format.

But does that outweigh the fact that it's shit? That is the mystery.

No, they are often made for that reason. Other occasions have occured that offer little incentive to look for the source material.
You're an idiot.

>tfw I like both
I know the new one feels like the characters are less developed and there isn't that rush to see the relationships be fulfilled but I still like the new characters and I find a lot of the jokes funny, pls no bully.

I wonder what's next after WWW, are they going to adapt the author's youkai manga later?

Kill All NEETS

I'm with you and I will not bully you.

That depends on you.

spoilers for the ending

JIBUN WOOOO

Most people like both. Don't let the !!fags put you off. They're just scap that has finally been filtered out of the threads

Old Working > New Working but Muranushi is best working girl across both series.

>Muranushi
>not mid to bottom tier
Wew.
Aho>all
www,>=!!

Watching your future making minimum wage if it was actually interesting which it won't be.

isn't WWW the original source though?

It's because they lack some sylabes and still use their own to learn speelings

>that shouldn't have been made
Why? Why do you think your shitty opinion matters?
It is.

>Anime adaptations are made to promote the source so once the source expires so should the anime
Tell that to Toei

Why do you think your shitty opinion matters?

Why do you think your shitty opinions matter?

what opinion?

Your shitty one

which one?

Hana>Popura. This is an indesputible fact.