So the Code Geass event actually have new season's PV, and here is the PV report from chinese fans:

So the Code Geass event actually have new season's PV, and here is the PV report from chinese fans:

>PV开头就说这个故事发生在R2的数年后,然后来了个爆炸镜头,地点有点中东的感觉,然后突然来个CC鲁路修沙漠骑骆驼的远景。接着就是神乐她们在喝茶结果突然来个人打报告她们顿时神情严肃了起来,卡连她们聚在一起做大阪烧也是被通知消息后一脸不可思议。画风一转Zero在一个有不少管道类似化工厂的地方上窜下跳,里面应该是朱雀。最让我觉得莫名其妙的是朱雀露脸行动了,明明R2结局都说不会再做为朱雀活下去了,这是啥意思?

Anyone can translate?

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/u/3441643030?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/02/16/bandai-namco-halts-new-arcade-development-as-sales-slump/#f78bf0b438b9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_lens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> PV began to say this story took place in a few years after R2, and then to an explosion lens, the location a little feeling of the Middle East, and then suddenly to a CC Lulu repair desert camel vision. Then they are Kagura tea results in a sudden they came to report that they suddenly look serious, and even their together to do Kano Osaka is also informed of the news after a look of incredible. Style a turn Zero in a pipeline similar to a chemical plant where the channeling on the jump, which should be Suzaku. Most let me feel puzzled is the Suzaku face action, obviously R2 ending say no longer as Suzaku live, this is Han mean?

>Middle East
>desert
So he's going to fight ISIS?

>It's going to be shitter than R2
Lol, thanks for the warning.

>Luluco in middle eastern dress is going to be canon

>the location a little feeling of the Middle East
Abandon this already.

No,remember where cult base was?

Where's the source?

Tired of the Middle East.

Gundam 00 was enough.

weibo.com/u/3441643030?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

CG was never good

Fuck, I forgot this fag even exists. Well, I guess we'll be seeing you around. Fuckwit.

So in the end Lelouch was live, pretty much undoing the sacrifice he made at the end.

Well, at least I hope this new season has a scene with the Black Knights reaizing finding out what he did.

Yep he contradicted his whole purpose of the Zero Requim

Sounds like shit to be honest.

This

This. Sunrise decided to take a crap on the most satisfying and thematically powerful ending ever for a quick cash grab. Fuck them.

>get turned to shish kebab at the end of S2
>wake up in middle east at the start of S3
Hah.

Gundam hasn't been selling well after all.

In fact, robots aren't cool to kids these days.

Yokai Watch has all their attention.

>CC Lulu repair desert camel vision

Wonder what they did with his body after he got stabbed because someone surely would've noticed him still alive

replaced it with the cart driver's body

I think people didn't notice that CC was dead at the early episode too.

>it turns out to be the based Moroccan coast

>actually it start in France,all the Muslims confused the china man

Fuck off idiots. Lelouch was always confirmed alive when he took the code from his father thus granting him immortality.

I mean wouldn't Nunnally probably have a burial with it? But then she might be in on it all

He probably had a small team of geassed guys take care of it. Being under the power of the geass, they would later be unable to remember anything that happened.

>confirmed by my convoluted fanfuction
It's really disheartening that this announcement does nothing but enable fanboys like you.

How else did he survive then?

>literally called CODE (which he got by "dying") GEASS (which he acquired few eps earlier in both eyes)
Are you retarded?

The power of love by C.C obviously user. Or he just somehow survived what they'll make up some stupid excuse. I believe this "fan fiction theory" tho that he had took the code.

>the most satisfying and thematically powerful ending ever

Is this ironic?

Code Geass was super entertaining but it was always complete trash.

Fuck off

are you fucking retarded? The best thing about CG was how fun the train wreak was. This is totally in-line with classic CG.

>the most satisfying and thematically powerful ending ever

?

I browsed Sup Forums back when CG first aired and that was the consensus then, as well as now.

No need to be mad.

>not filtering him years ago

>from the very beginning the PV says this takes place several years after R2, then there comes an explosion scene, of which the setting has an middle eastern feel, then suddenly there's a long shot of c.c. and lelouch on camels. Following that is a scene where kaguya and co. are drinking tea when all of a sudden someone comes along with a report that makes everyone alert and serious, kallen and co. were at an (osaka bbq?) when they received the same report and had an astonished expression. Scene change. Zero's at a factory full of pipes and plumbing shit, bouncing around everywhere. Probably suzaku. The thing that baffles me the most is that suzaku's not hiding his face. They said at the end of R2 he won't be living as suzaku anymore, what's the meaning of this?

This "report" is very rambling. The sequel sounds like shit. Not very excited desu

Till we actually see a trailer or find out the whole plot it's to early to call it shit without actually seeing it.

Every time someone who comes along and says "geass is a entertaining but shitty trainwreck LOL" and I ask why they think it's shit and for examples in-show and 100% of the time they give away the fact that they couldn't actually even fucking follow the show's basic plot points when they respond.

Geass was ridiculous and crazy but it actually did manage to be thematically coherent. Those who cry about muh plot holes probably just weren't paying much attention.

it's not the most satisfying and thematically powerful ending ever you clown, you digged your own hole with that retarded hyperbole

>Undoing
No faggot. They don't know he is alive. The symbol which he represented is dead. Everything worked perfectly.

It is for me. There are other shows where I liked the beginning and middle much better but nothing ever fucking comes close to the ending of code geass.

I've watched (and forgotten about) hundreds of anime series. I'm not really afraid to admit my taste still remains "entry-level" nor do I get defensive about it anymore. Especially not when anonymously.

The real point of his suicide mission was to atone for his own fucking sins you flaming faggot retard. So yes this IS undoing the R2 end.

CART MAN: CAMEL EDITION

this is your issue you clown, your only reference point is anime and that precisely is what makes you sound like the little bitch you are.

Your post makes no sense.

>your only reference point is anime
What?

>Gundam hasn't been selling well after all.
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/02/16/bandai-namco-halts-new-arcade-development-as-sales-slump/#f78bf0b438b9
>The good news is that after over thirty years Gundam is still growing, as Bandai Namco expects sales to increase to 78.5 billion yen ($689 million) from 76.7 billion yen ($673 million) from the previous year.
Gundam is still Banrise's top bitch. Code Geass getting a sequel is more about Taniguichi being a hack than anyone at the company being desperate especially when they are sitting on two big gold mines as it is.

>Yokai Watch has all their attention.
>In addition to the arcade slump, Bandai Namco is also forecasting a decline in their toy and hobby business for Yo-Kai Watch. As they expect sales to be around 30 billion yen ($263 million), which is a sharp decrease compared to the bumper sales last year that came in at 55.2 billion yen ($484 million).
And there's also the fact that the third game in the series sold much less than the second installment though still higher than anything else not named Pokemon. The franchise is 3 years old and is already slumping.

In universe that's fine, but it lost quite a bit of it's punch for us the audience.

WHAAAAAAT?

HE WAS THE CART MAN ALL ALOOOOOONG?

WHO COULD HAVE THOOOOOOOOUUUUGHT

>Rebuild trailer about Gendoh traveling through the desert was actually a CG teaser

What sins you disgusting eleven, Lelouch did nothing wrong.

This hopefully the season deals with teh magic that was so rushed in the second season.

Yeah whatever. Lelouch himself disagrees with you though.

R3 going to be a hell of a ride

What exactly did they mean be this? At the very leas I guess Lulu and CC are still together?

you made an absolute, all-encompassing statement, but your base is just a single medium so your statement doesn't hold any water.

you got rightfully called out on your hyperbole and now you're acting like a bitch.

Alright fine. It's not just my favorite ending in anime. It's literally my favorite ending in every fictional medium ever.

Now that we got that outta the way. Do you have anything else to say other than arguing semantics? Or are you just gonna keep implying that unlike mine your tastes are ~patrician~?

>(osaka bbq?)
>not knowing okonomiyaki
thanks chang

How'd you know it was okonomiyaki? Unless you're a chang also.

this is not arguing semantics but arguing the point. you've already moved the goalpost from "most blah blah ever" to "muh favorite" though, conceding the original point, so i will stop bothering now.

>from "most blah blah ever" to "muh favorite"
Is there a fucking difference? What the fuck are you even trying to argue with me about anymore?

>Is there a fucking difference?
yes. just, yes. i don't know what else to say to you if you're lacking understanding of something this basic.

You got that from less than a couple of minutes of info? You're a genius.

You people are insane. We don't know what happened in order to let him survive or if he was revived in some way against his will.

>people freaking out over this meaning Lulu's sacrifuce in R2 was a lie and meaningless
>when based on his actions its likely he had no idea he'd gotten Charles' Code and would survive

It is retarded hyperbole, but it was a good end.

oh look, here's a butt hurt chang
>I putted in effort to translate and contributed to thread
>How dare you point out my fault

It's probably a Geass temple or ruins in the desert related to the same. Didn't people complain they didn't address enough of that stuff?

Good to see you're dodging the question and hiding the fact behind name calling rather than answering it.

>i don't know what else to say to you if you're lacking understanding of something this basic.
Like, the fact that you don't get that the "best in ___ ever" is inherently a subjective statement? Jesus christ.

>yes. just, yes
>>>/reddit/

So are you a chang or not?

Those scenes aren't inherently good or bad. Just neutral as fuck. Need context.

>chinese fans

It does not fucking matter. You've ruined the intention of the ending and its thematical purpose by bringing him back it also makes everything he said complete bullshit. But don't worry you got your clown back.

>It was just a joke bro

Nothing is stopping you from doing this mental operation.

Geass S1 + R2 = One universe.

Geass Recap Film 1,2,3 + Revival of Lelouch = another universe

Weibo dishes out the goods the quickest.

They made it ambiguous for a reason. Some thought he was dead, others not. I belong to the second group.

The ending was about Lelouch wanting to die.

If he didn't want to survive, then it's not his fault.

Other people would argue the opposite though, that he needed to live.

>you're dodging the question
i literally answered it.

>you don't get that the "best in ___ ever" is inherently a subjective statement
you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. there's something seriously wrong with your mental setup.

>mental operation
You mean mental gymnastics, denial and desperation.

But yeah I do hope they retcon enough shit from the original I can disregard this """sequel""" in its entirety.

Will Donald Trump make his appearance this time?

what now?
are you going to make a post on tianya/zhihu crying "discrimination against chang from a chang on a WAIGUO site"?

He died to save the world, having him come back and save it again negates his previous struggle. Its the same as the new star wars fighting the empire again, guess luke didn't save the day, neither did lulu

Its crass and cheap, death is what gave the series completion.

>Gets elected
>Suddenly R3

The absolute madman trly did it, he made anime great again.

>you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. there's something seriously wrong with your mental setup.
You're not making yourself look good by calling someone a retard yet can't even say how they're wrong. I keep trying to get some kind of proper rebuttal but I feel like it's a fruitless endeavor. Bye now.

this
>part time high schooler terrorist
>all of a sudden becomes le master XD strategist
>strategies are as shit as GUP
>everyone is absurdly retarded
>only MC resembles any sort of "intelligence"
>muh chess
>fucking noodle people
>plot-holes

I only watched the first 8 eps, but that's what I got from it before quitting it. I think the only reason Sup Forums likes it so much is because everybody else likes it here, and you unconsciously are memed into liking it. Also you guys like it for memes.

It was about him amending for his sins by doing something good for once in his life. His death ties into what he said to CC in the beginning about those who are willing to kill should be prepared to die when he threatened to kill himself in front of her. There's no counterargument to him living because at that point there was no other solution of course if CG was actually well-written someone would have injected that ZR was a stupid plan to begin with.

It amazes me "fans" hail Lelouch as some kind of selfless hero, when his whole character was that of a hypocrite egoist paying for his ambitions and mistakes - moving a world towards disaster because of petty revenge, hatred and insulted ego.

So are you a chang or not?

>You've ruined the intention of the ending

Stop being so fucking overdramatic. If it triggers you this much just pretend R3 doesn't exist and keep masturbating the the 'perfect" ending of R2.

I dislike the cash grab but fuck it, anime is boring right now we need more anime original shit and that's what Code Geass is best at

>lelouch was a master strategist
Oh look! Case in point! Stopped reading right there.

i gave you three reasons why you were wrong. three fucking reasons. i spelled them out for you.

you have issues.

I am not huge fan of Geass, but your post is perfect example of ADHD suffering Frodo.

>moving a world towards disaster because of petty revenge, hatred and insulted ego.

His death is the moment he transcends this. He gives up his life and lets his friend take over the struggle for the good of the world.

Without his death, you are right.

Agree. I loved the show but geassfags are retarded.

>然后突然来个CC鲁路修沙漠骑骆驼的远景
Then suddenly came the vision of C.C Lelouch riding in the desert(on a camel).

For the "exploding lens" part,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_lens

Nukes.

It's a rough translation you utter nonce

>He gives up his life
No, he's forced to give it because Suzaku would've killed him otherwise and there's no path forward towards his goal other than doing that. Yes, his resolve makes him seem like a better person, but he's not AND I REPEAT because you're all retarded fucks HES NOT JESUS. Lulu doesn't redeem anyone and the only thing he did was bring down Britania. Death or no, makes no difference.

If you actually fell for Lulu = Jesus thing, what the fuck is wrong with you? Imaginery is powerful and it's there, but only as a mood enhancer.

Not really, because they're two separate products. That's not denial.

1. dying on steps, cripple gets a glimpse (like how suzaku did with cc) of what hes done.
2. he really fucking wanted to die for what's transpired, being forced to live on with the curse could be the final 'suffer faggot', but it doesn't make sense, he's achieved victory for his desired end. Sister has the keys to the empire and best bro is forced to play peacemaker.
3. how'd he fucking get out of the place? Orenji runs off, presumably leaving all the prisoners and Lulus corpse behind. He can't just wake up and moonwalk out. Presumably someone checked he was legit dead, they were mortal fucking enemies at that point, none would let him waltz out.

>tfw R3 will be redpilled commentary about Islam