So let me get this right:

So let me get this right:

If I work hard all my life and make something out of myself, I've only been working for the (((jews))) all along, but if I stay a NEET, I'm also contributing to the end of western civilization. So, how do I win anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F0NoYbJYm_xc1P1vslVlGg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

work for your self, and then let others work for you.
By continuing this you allow people the opportunity
to stop working with these animals and help their fellow man.

I'd rather be a free man and watch the world burn around me than be a slave while the world burns regardless.

through eternal struggle comes eternal growth
just as a womans strongest instinct is maternal a mans is to provide and protect
this should have been strongly instilled in you by youre parents but we cant all be blessed with good parents
but at some point you must stop blaming others and look to yourself for guidance
hope you sort your self out brother

Work a job you enjoy to get money to spend enjoying your life and buying things for the break down of society.

Be self emplyed and evade taxes

Save yourself first. Remember. Always put yourself first unless it's your family aka wife and kids and your parents. Everyone else are fucks and will only ask you to lay down on the train track for them while never doing it for you.
To save yourself, assuming you are a man, means you need to acquire values. Both physical and mental.
Physical values:
Get swole, go lift
Learn how to fight, even if you are not a fighter, learn self defense techniques, and practice often
Get money, keep working at your job even if you are working for (((them))), remember to save money and don't blow them all
Start thinking about things you can do, or even business you can start so you star slowly getting off (((their))) tits. When you have your own way of making a living, you are powerful.
Get a house, stop paying rent, set this up for the second half of your life
Mental values:
Study what makes the west so great (hint: religion and pursuit of truth)
Stop seeing yourself as a victim, the moment you do, you've already lost
Learn to hold your frame even when people scream the most disgusting thing you'll ever hear at you
Look into stoicism
Go read the things you don't agree with and ask yourself honestly why did you disagree, break it down so you will have your own thought
Read history if you want to understand human nature
Stay optimistic even when it's dark. If you don't, nobody else will be that light in your life.

Don't be a NEET, the last thing you want is to sit at home and not do anything so your life just passes by. I don't care if you just stay home, smoke weed and make websites, you are still being a productive person and takin your life somewhere. Do not just let your life go by, you only have this one life. Save yourself, then save the world.

>muh natsoc waifu
She has fucking dreadlocks. I bet she took Jamal's cock too. Just another signalling whore with no integrity.

This. Stoicism is mapstery over your base urges and accepting the fact that others cannot or will not do so.
I do not hate neets. People being enslaved by thier base urges is more sad than anything. I hate that our societey programs them this way, I hate that thier inability to curb thier lusful cravings has led to a general downfall of our civilization, and the hate the ((((people)))) behind all of it.

I try to look at single moms kicked to the curb or at neets strung out on a series of unfulfilling relationships and substance abuse as a red pill opportunity.
Kinda like "so. You did everything (((they))) told you. Bought what they said, did what they told you. Now you are here. Maybe (((they))) didnt have ypur best interests in mind...."
Every now and then you can get one to repent, and maybe, just maybe if given the right doses of redpill they might eventually name the jew.
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY fights for a cause like a rescued convert.

>winning
You don't. Take the black pill.

I'm kind of an old-timer but I believe that the only way you can win the game is to procreate and spread your seed.

this board is such a joke, look at some of these replies you're getting.
>work hard
>work a job you enjoy
>keep working at your job even if you are working for (((them)))
In case you haven't picked up on it, you've already lost to the point where you're convinced losing is winning.

Suicide is your only way to win.
In death shall you have ultimate victory

Very good advice on when to redpill people.
Also this advice comes in:
If you want to live a unique and special life, never take advice from average people.
And for men, the only way to live with purpose is to live an unconventional, special life filled with purpose. Like people who work out super hard at the gym and are admired by many people man and woman alike, they live a very unconventional life and they seldom take advices from normies. Because normies are good at being normies, that's what they are. Their advices will only make you a good normie. Not a special person.

So your plan is To be a muscle cuck?

i wanna suck her feet and toes who is she

why did u shop it

>1 post by this id
Slide thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F0NoYbJYm_xc1P1vslVlGg/

Only chumps like you think that intelligence and strength are like water and oil. A scholarly warrior fears not of words or swords.

>If I work hard all my life and make something out of myself, I've only been working for the (((jews))) all along
no. If you work and do your part in normal society, that's a good thing, you dumb leaf.
If (((they))) have infested the financial industry and thrive on making money on your work (through stocks), that's not your fault or even your moral onus in any way shape or form.
Literally the point of reading pol is this: live well, be decent, have kids, pass on decency. Have as many kids as you can reasonably afford to do so (mentally, emotionally and financially). If enough decent people populate the earth the indecent can never replace us.

gas the kikes, physical removal of marxist and non-whites.

Also I want to add that the first thing everyone should do is accept the fact that they are human beings. Which means they are capable of the evil this world has exhibited in the past. If you think you are above it, you're not.
Then use this advice and think about how to separate yourself from the evil inside you. You don't know up until you know down. Once you accepted that you too can be corrupted and turned bad, you'll know where you need to be every step along in life.
Most importantly, don't lie to yourself. You can believe that your wrong doings won't get revealed, that's superficial. But understand when you believe that engaging in indecent behavior will actually make you happy. That is when you will snap back from becoming who you do not wish to be.

slut on bennis kiLL wait if it has 8 culture kids different dads .... ? an ..

Work, buy land, become self sufficient, escape society. The tough will rebuild when it goes down