Imagine this airing in the same season as code geass

imagine this airing in the same season as code geass

Sup Forums wouldn't survive

I mean, it could air at the same time with what you posted, S;G 0, AOT 2, new FLCL, new LOGH, or all of them.

You mean like Sup Forums didn't survive Lucky Star and TTGL airing at the same time?

You mean, your VEG threads wouldn't survive, because literally no one cares about it.

Isn't it given to Kyoani's worst director
Will probably be disappointing

Ishihara isn't directing it.

Director is not known.

I care more about this than Code Geass desu.

>worst director
you mean the most experienced one regarding the genre

Yeah, nobody would give a shit about it ex cept few kyoanifags
Oh wait

director is ishidate
the person directing the cm has never changed for tv broadcast

Kyoukai no Kanata first promo was completely different from the series.

>Air, Kanon, Nichijou, Phantom World
Wow, that's bad

I heard it was the guy behind Kyoukai no Kanata, though, and apparently he hasn't done any other series. While KnK was pretty bad, maybe he's able to do something good with better source material. Probably too early to say he's bad. Although it's likely that he'll be a disappointment.

the series was better

the movie then, holy shit

the promo and series were directed by ishidate

>AOT 2
>new FLCL
>new LOGH
>All of them at the same time
>All them are from I.G Port
I think I.G is not dumb enough to make their products fight each other in the market.

Not to mention they don't have the manpower to animate them all at the same time.

>ishidate
Interesting. KnK didn't interest me at all, but I liked his style.

At least the whole 'conveying feelings' thing with VEG is what KyoAni is good at.

Not sure why you're conflating direction quality with anything other than direction quality.

This.

Those 3 are their premium series. They'll need a lot of manpower just to make one of them in a season.

>hating nichijou
Fight me
also ishidate was assistant director for nichijou

Nice one.

The reality is CG will start strong because of hype, and then die just like IBO. Meanwhile VEG is guaranteed success because of KyoAni fanbase and for once actually good source novel.

But Ishidate is KyoAni`s best director?

Yamakan > Ishidate > Takemoto > Ishihara> New Generation > Yamada > Utsumi (Rip)

>Yamakan
Yamakan shill please go.
Yamada > Ishidate > Ishihara > Takemoto

>Yamada
>good
In before Hibike, she barely is involved at all in S2 - Ishihara carries it and episodes are directed by Ishidate, Kagami, Fujino and other new directors etc. Proving that Hibike success is Ishihara`s work.

>imagine dead threads because everyone will be posting in CG threads
How exciting

She is great.
And she is still the series director for Hibike S2, meaning everything goes to her before it reaches Ishihara. Ishihara has proven to be shit when he's going solo(Chunibyo, Phantom World).

2/10 made me reply

Wrong. She is unit director in S2, she does exactly fuck nothing. She only was directly involved in episode 1 and thats it. Likely because of the koe no katachi movie, her role here is just a sidekick who gets delegated work Ishihara cant finish in time - and so far it was nothing, since he does good job.

S2 just shows that people overhyped her role in S1 - she is certanily responsible for shaping how characters and story are displayed giving general direction, but actual direction work, storyboard review, everything that makes Hibike Hibike is done by Ishihara (which interview pretty much confirms). At least in S1 she got directly involved in few episodes, here not even that.

>actually good source
t. someone who didn't read it

This desu.

t. Ignorant shitposter

Come on, we already know how "good" their inhome contest novels are.

>Meanwhile VEG is guaranteed success because of KyoAni fanbase

What about the Code Geass fanbase that, oh i don't know, got a sticky and filled Sup Forums fully with jibun wo's?

>people ignored my weak bait so I better reply to it
Get good, nitwit.

see First ark of novel is translated btw and we have a nice authentic summary of others, confirming its actually good.

Just like Gundam fanbase with G-Reko and IBO, amirithg?

will kyoanus ever make good anime lel xD

Chromatic aberration and shaky cam over stills of Japanese young adult light light novel writing, man I'm so hyped. I hope they add a whole load of implied yuri and forcefeed us a story of empowered queer romance, that would make it even better. Fingers crossed for a couple of anime-original girls to share bittersweet moments with each other, then we might finally have an anime worthy of following the masterpiece of Hibike.

Would you like a free brain scan?

Akito OVAs were pretty bad overall. At this point CG hyped only because everyone want for L.L. and C.C. to return, but we all aware how shit Sunrise is, and how they hate CG (but love money it makes). I.e. initial hype for 1-3 episodes and then either trainwreck with no survivors that everybody watch and drop every week or slow and painful death in generals, with each thread keeping bumped for 3-5 days.

I wonder though if VEG will sell well. Phantom World did pretty poorly so it seems the KyoAni name isn't a guarantee of high sales anymore.

Phantom was barely advertised by them. They want a mainstream audience with Violet.

>this post

That's not really a problem. People still went crazy over valvarve even though it was shit.

>They want a mainstream audience with Violet.
People telling that have little clue about VEG content just as people shitposting about VEG being generic cute girl LN.

Its hardly "mainstream" in a way Hibike is. It has violence and murder, war, drug (though still wonder if KyoAni will cut it since portraying drug addict in ep1 might be not their thing), rape attempts, terrorism.

Given, its not "shock" novel so it doesnt focus on those elements but uses for storytelling and main story will be milder and calmer - it touches all of that and finishes in the violent ark "prequel"

i never watched this

>People telling that have little clue about VEG content just as people shitposting about VEG being generic cute girl LN.

You forgot that is fucked by filters like every other kyoani show since 2010 that blind you from the actual drawings

Good thing is that anime release will likely to be at same time with already announced novel vol 2 release - since novel 1 and season 1 for that matter, would only tease people more for actual story as it doesnt answer questions, but raises them so that in vol2 we`d probably get more info to mystery that is Violet.

So least 2 seasons for this pretty much confirmed, unless they cooperate with author and integrate unrelease vol 2 storyline in main two cour season.

>Hyped for Kyoanus Fractale 2.0
KEK

2/10

Violet's CM mentions that it's in the works in several different languages. This is their first to do that, correct me if I'm wrong. Its content has more mainstream appeal rather than being an otaku targeted show.

>implying anyone besides the few remaining Kyoanus drones care about this

Nobody would care.
Nothing can stand against a new season of Lelouch Geass.

Kyoani threads would get outspeed by the spam and die due to inactivity

>trainwreck with no survivors that everybody watch and drop every week
VVV was fun and it was new, the same as with first CG. Second half had less hype and everything, the same as R2. Now, one OWA series and almost 10 years later we have R3. It's like Sailormoon reboot.

Also, not to say that KyoAni will get any better, because it's a) adaptation, and b) spoilerfags, so any discussion any hype doomed from the start since there's some translations and summaries already, any retard can become a spoilerfag by reading it.

Said IBO fan

>take a picture
>slap some filters and a shitty bloom on it
>copy paste your characters in that picture
Kyoanus

Envy is eating you.

>implying this is on the same hype levels as Geass
>implying anyone even gives a shit about it

>This is my son Haruto
What was the deal with this again?

He see the students as data.

Artificial human or some shit if I remember right.

I don't think people care that much about Violet.

Why are you memetexting like a Sup Forumsermin newfag?

i laughed at this
am i retarded?

You sound triggered

Thanks for proving my post.

Only because it's so far away from airing.

Bottom picture looks better to be honest.

>Another kyoani moefest

Who gives a shit?

Maybe if you like to smear vaseline on your eyes

b8

Honestly 2017 looks stacked as fuck.

Do you actually think that anyone gives a fuck about this garbage except like 15 kyoanifags ?

>replying

I'm glad the start of the year will actually have things I won't drop at the first episode.

why?

>He doesn't know what depth of field and camera focus is.

We all know Evergarden is going to be the prettiest anime of the year at least.

of century

The production time might end up being longer than Koe no Katachi.

wasn't koe no katachi only 4 months of actual production or something?

I have to wonder how KyoAni can afford to make stuff as high quality as they do. Like they get good sales but its not like they just destroy everyone in that department.

>2017
>LWA
>CG R3
>LOGH
>FLCL2
>P&S2
>Konosuba2
>Dies Irae
>AOT 2
>Kyoani new shows
>F/E
I don't think you will able to discuss anything in 2017. It's shitposting generals

3 months

do you think that's too much?

>3 months
>4 months'
Proofs?

>4 months
are you quoting me? because you didn't
cunt

Too little for a movie maybe. Though I've heard that it has their best character acting and animation as expression even though it doesn't really have that film look like Tamako Love Story.

nah user movies actually take even more time than that

>5/12 for background
>background up at 7/22
Fucking madmans.

i thought a year had 12 months?

nice

Forced animation

I have a feeling this chain of replies was made deliberately just to get that image posted.

And i have a feeling this is a fan pretending to be a hater just to bump the thread.

Take your pills, boyo.

nice meme