BASED ALEX JONES AND INFOWARS IN GENERAL

-Correct about the underground Hollywood Pedophile ring
-Correct about chemical runoff creating hemaphroditic/gay animals
-Correct about Trump winning the presidency
-Correct about the dangers of fluoride *potential side effects includebirth defects, osteoarthritis, immune system suppression, etc.*
-Correct about how soy lowers testosterone and creates pussy men.

Why the fuck does everyone sleep on this guy and his network?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16513288/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4iAu0BczCno
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
youtu.be/tMMpUisEipM
youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google me this:
Alex Jones I am Jewish

ctrl f
no paradise papers
>dropped

Stale meme.

BECAUSE HE THOUGHT SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX AND DENIES MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE

STILL CORRECT ABOUT THE LITERAL VAMPIRE POTBELLIED GOBLINS WHO MOLEST CHILDREN

You don't think Sandy Hook was a hoax?

>correct about how soy lowers testosterone

So why does Brain Force contain soy?

He's also not remotely correct about it

>No feminizing effects of soy on men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19524224/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

>Soy has no feminizing effects on men as humans metabolize soy incredibly differently from other animals
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract

>Activation of beta anti estrogen receptors from soy nullifies pro-estrogenic alpha receptors
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16513288/

>Soy phytoestrogens BLOCK estrogenic effects
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm

Jones is based as fuck. But is working for Algos whether he knows it or not.

He's literally pimping products to protect you from manipulation.

He doesn't believe that man is the primary cause of climate change and he is correct.

There have been many drastic changes that moser climate change dwarves in comparison to.

Because he's a controlled opposition clown.

Listen to him on 911.

Then listen to the 3500+ engineers and architects.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

Only person on that show worth listening to is Steven pychenik when they have him on.

The rest of the cast is a shameful mix of Israel first good goys

>believes in climate change and Sandy hook
>meme flag
SOYBOY

I don't. I think he is awesome.

-Incorrect about Redpill Black
-Still gives time and creams his pants for her
-Cernovich says she's an intelligent debater
-PJW a soy boy that takes too much Soy Force
-Thinks Social Autopsy was 4 years ago even though his article was from 18 months ago

Dumber than a pack of niggers

So your only reason for disagreeing is you don't like a frequent guest?
Great argument, fucking leaf.

No, she's been proved to be a liar. That whole crew keeps pushing her. So it's either

1) Supreme incompetent journalism
2) Willingly lying to us

I don't have time for either.

What has she lied about?

>'i don't have time for you'
>continues to post

Soylent kicked in, eh?

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>'i don't have time for you'
>continues to post

Where did I say I don't have time for you? I said I don't have time for incompetent journalists or liars. I can excuse your ignorance cause I'm assuming you're on the brain force soy boy.

Biggest good goy gatekeeper. Never forget your true (((enemy))).

And she's lied about almost everything she's said:
-"We were creating a technology" already was storing names
-"I deleted the website" could still search names from it and submit people
-"Blaire's PENIS" doesn't address legitimate issues of her integrity
-And lots lots more Infotard

Here's a great breakdown. It'll give you some time to catch up. youtube.com/watch?v=4iAu0BczCno

I never gave his show a chance until recently.
After watching it I realized how good it actually is. He pushes his supplements too much but I get why so I just ignore that part of it.
I realized what happened - most of the posts here calling him Jewish or a shill are just people trying to character assassinate him and his show. I encourage anyone here who hasn't watched it yet to just watch it once and see what you think, it's on youtube all the time live streaming. Just go to youtube and search for 'infowars live stream'. Channel name is Ron Gibson.

Disregard all the shills calling him a jew, they are stupid. Just watch the show once. He's probably more redpilled than 90% of Sup Forums and on top of that he is whitepilled too which is rare. Very good energy. Most people here are blackpilled due to the constant psyops and shills raids and larps.

Another good thing is that he approaches things from a bit of a spiritual or esoteric angle which is nice.

You caught me. I misread your post. My brain force wore off.

That's exactly why I listened to him for 4 years and bought his supplements and books. And that's why I'm so vengeful and hateful for betraying all the trust/good faith they had in previous years.

I expected HIGH standards of journalism and integrity from Infowars and their crew. Then with this RPB situation they fucking squandered all of it (bottom feeder youtube did a better job researching her than they did, and they still continue to get conned and push that lying sack of shit on us.) After that, I cancelled all my supplement autoships and turned off that asshole.

You mean your brain force kicked in

I've never heard of RPB until I saw her on the show.
What's the issue? Is she a con artist?

Oh man it's a shit show. She's a huge con artist it seems. Here is Armoured Skeptics well done critique. I have issues with him because he doesn't "debunk" other stuff from infowars (ie like the gay frogs, 9/11, the NWO, geopolitics, etc) and so has picked the low hanging fruit like Owen Shroyer. Either way, his summary of the situation is spot on.

Cernovich also had a twitter poll asking who won that debate. +50% said Blaire won and 9% said RPB won (the other two were the "fans" and "no one" which is ironic cause both those beat out his team mate) and that was on his own Twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iAu0BczCno

My only thing is that he straight up lied about spirit cooking and Thelema. Also, he was talking to someone on air and said he'd been to Australia and it was a lovely place or something. Shortly after he said he'd always wanted to go.

sane, sourced, and reasonable
>no replies
welcome to Sup Forums

I dunno about the spirit cooking and thelema. Does that mean he said spirit cooking is part of thelema? I heard that too and he said spirit cooking was related to Alistair Crowley (who apperently Abromovich was a Thelema priestess). But Alex just gets everything jumbled in his heard and talks like an incoherent retard.

With the Australia thing he probably meant "it looks like a nice country from photos and news, I'd sure like to go." I know that style he talks in. He said one time that he's read all of the Gulag Archipelego books but then later says "I read parts of them". Fuck I can't stand it sometimes.

Just like this bottom fag. Haven't heard a peep out of him reguarding my points.

anita we know its you, dirty schwein

This.
The guy is a bread and circus shill. Noise to occupy those looking for actual truth.
He's fun to watch once in a while, but it's pure conspiracy soy.

Too clowny for me, he hypes up shit with dubious evidence

Super entertaining, someone named "Zack" called in recently and claimed there were Saudi PMCs in Vegas. Supposedly got picked up by feds. (Could be larp, interesting nonetheless)

Why is that a lie?, those fuckers are luciferians or larp way to hard.

Yup. He does some truth crumbs to get people in, then goes full retard to hide the kike crimes from normies who think they are getting inside info. If he was really giving up the pedophile elites, he wouldn't have a 10 year radio show lol. He's funny, but a lying kike tool. He also makes truth seekers look like nuts on purpose, it's part of the TINFOIL normie brainwashing.

I've watched Alex for years, but desu at first took him with a pinch of salt. I think it's animated appearance.

But time and again he's proven right.

Yet I'd never chat to work mates about him, you get that look.

>he actually believes it was a hoax

can't be more retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

Here's the thing, i get that he goes bombastic cause that's his brand, and that's what his viewers like. But it's just to hyper as user said here. But there are good vids of him, his best being when he debates ppl after Obama won against Romney, and tells these tards, that no romney and Obama are the same, that the dems are Republican establishment are the same party more or less. Vid related is what i'm reffering to, but moments like these feel far and between youtu.be/tMMpUisEipM

>doesn't know "Alex" is Bill Hicks

>Why the fuck does everyone sleep on this guy and his network?
Fuck off wigger faggot. Jonestein doesn't call out the kikes so he is worthless to Sup Forums. Go discuss him on godlike productions or some other kosher conspiracy forum.

Hey - this Anderson Cooper. I got to say, Alex is where most of us go for our news over here in the abyss. .

youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg

Kek before Trump (and even more so before Obama) you commies were conspiritards too. Pic related is oldschool antifa

>oldschool antifa
Those are trolls, retard.