BOOM!

Holy shit Hannity was right!

>An FBI informant gathered extensive evidence during his six years undercover about a Russian plot to corner the American uranium market, ranging from corruption inside a U.S. nuclear transport company to Obama administration approvals that let Moscow buy and sell more atomic fuels, according to more than 5,000 pages of documents from the counterintelligence investigation.
>archive.is/PUHEV

bump

Tick Tock?

You have no idea how deep this goes.
Enjoy the fireworks.

My family still thinks im crazy so I'm waiting on those fireworks.

Anti-Hannity fags absolutely BTFO
I'm buying a kuregg right now

Yawn, looks like nothing. Is anyone here tired too? You know, an after work nap or going to bed early is ideal now. We should be hitting the sack soon

Kill yourself boom poster
Hannity is for brainlets and so is boomposting

>pic related: you

He was suppose to testify today and reveal the evidence.. i been looking for details but can't find shit.

Are these getting slid? This is the biggest story of the day.

Nothing ever happens. I hate this world. People just need to die, it's that simple.

legooo

You should have been laughing in their face by now if not already. My family knows I don't respect Democrat Libya/Egypt/Syria slaughtering slavers. And they can think I am crazy all they want to. Can't wait until Thanksgiving, I'm gonna make a list of rebuttals for each retarded joke made about DJT

>a Russian plot to corner the American uranium market
that's just international business tactics

Fools rush in...

Get rekt shills this is great news! It means someone was possibly keeping records. Even if they are falsified, they will now be under scrutiny and exposure never thought possible by Comey and rest of the SWAMP...

>he still believes uranium one

lmao

Suicide by three shotgun shells to the back of the head while dropping a toaster in the bath?

Closed session. You won't find anything unless it's leaked.

Wait until you find out Israel stole the uranium and Russia saw NONE of it.

Lots of suspiscious posts in this thread.

which, if it's damaging to democrats, it won't be

Fucking BUMP

That's a lot of work for an informant.

Ding dong, retard alert
I'd probably undergo spontaneous combustion if that happened.

old news I read all this this morning, go to sleep anons

I saw this earlier. Shit my pants a bit

then wait till you find out that the uranium they stole was attempted to be used to nuke Las Vegas.

We should try to find trigger phrases.

bumpy road

I mean publicly... This is all already obvious considering the IC/Tech connections the U.S. (((shares))) with "Israel"

You sound like a faggot and I'm sure your family really loves you.

actually they bought it, with obamas blessing

>Democrats are the REAL Russians
This is so pathetic and petty it isn't even worth paying attention to. It's like watching two retards in elementary school argue which one shat in the urinal.

>Trigger phrases
What did you just say about my son???
>shaking passport

bump, fuck the niggere'd threads.

>This is so pathetic and petty it isn't even worth paying attention to

You mean the Marx tactic of projecting your problems onto your opponent is blowing up in your face?

Sharia Blue Soy Boy Detected!

I've read where it was postponed. Supposedly has had 6 hits on him throughout his career.

thanks sean!

All in good time.

Bump

Maybe your dad is coming into your room late at night to fuck you too much

>0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

>politics at thanksgiving

Good thing you're a permavirgin because your family line doesn't deserve to go on.

It's everywhere now, people just want a fight.

Even a broken tick tock is right twice a day

What problems? The Democrats are the Russians, not the Republicans. I guess I'm a Republican now. This fucking country is heading down the drain and all these retards can talk about is some trade deals. No one actually cares about this country, they only care about power. But what they don't realize is the power doesn't matter if your castle is crumbling beneath you.

>MS attempts to provide internet to PR using unused TV frequencies.

WTF is this fucking voodoo bullshit?

>0.5 USD have been deposited into your account

fixd the headline fag

if Obamanigger gets locked up I will make a pilgrimmage to Trump Tower to pay homage yearly until my life ends

Boomp bamp bump

HOLY SHIT PIZZARANIUM ONE?!?!?!?!?!
SMOKING GUN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!
>SMOKING GUN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit I never laughed so hard at a brainlet

You need to step away from the internet once in a while and go interact with general society. Most people don't actually give a rats piss about politics because really everybody is just as skeptic and displeased about its current state than the next guy. Don't get lost in the echo chamber friendo

Fuck this shit. When Hillary and her fucktard rapist husband are in fucking jail I'll believe this shit is anything but fucking championship wrestling.

Dont hold anything back user. Be as every bit as divisive and sneering as they are when they discuss him.

Shut the fuck up and bump the thread. We're not paying you to think.

Sauce?

Obama is not going down. It would not be a wise strategic decision. Don't get your hopes up.

Honestly, I don't see any big names going down. Medium and small names will be in the headlines

TICK TOCK HILL DAWGS WOOF WOOF

Presidents don't go to jail bro, this includes Trump. It would destroy any credibility the US government has left.

>0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

okay hannity has been hyping monday like crazy. when is it gonna fucking happen I want to see necks in nooses lets go.

>Fools think they will get away with their shit forever

There, fixed it

Obama.

Bush.

Bush Jr.

Bill.

ARE ALL FUCKED

>Most people don't actually give a rats piss about politics

Yeah, no.

Bump

0.5 rupees have been deposited into your account

Bump

>obama will not fall
keep dreaming kiddo

That's a lot of hits after 365 days faggit

>TICH TOCH

>$0.05 trips have been deposited into the truth ether

this thread is getting slid hard.

>pepesnorthinghappeningpowder.jpg

please save christmas mr.trump

Good luck on your show tonight, Sean.
Time to get /comfy/ lads.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

fuck Jesus, Israel will fall too.

Yeah.
Say that to his face.

ISRAEL WILL FALL YOU FUCKING CRYPTOKIKE JESUIT SHILL

Same, they always come to me with every fucking negative article about Trump too. It's kind of funny but arguing with me has brought my family closer together. My faggot cousin who disappeared to shoot up drugs for months messaged me out of nowhere on fb to threaten me for my trump support. It made my aunt happy to know he's alive.

Bump.

Bump.

Don’t be the crazy uncle... get a hot girlfriend, a good job. Only then they’ll listen. Until then you are just the crazy uncle. Actually improve yourself before you try to lead your senpai.

Bump for happening

ARREST THE NIGGER AND THE CANKLED CUNT NOW!!!!! NOW GODDAMMIT!

I think it was intended to be Operation Blackjack.....

In fact, they fuking told us in the name, Jack/Ace is 10/1...... October 1...

Best thing about Trump Tower is the gift shop. Looking at all the presidential gear makes proud

I already have a hot girlfriend and a career. My family is just a bunch of know-it-all upper middle class whites who live in an echo chamber. Things like girls, jobs and other shit doesn't impress my relatives because shit like that is expected from you in my family.

bump of cocaine my fellow white anons