Holy fucking shit it's actually happening isn't it?

Janet Yellen, the current head of the federal reserve and Kike extraordinaire, was basically forced out of her position today. She was supposed to go through 2024 but she's leaving next year. This will be the first time since 1987 that a Kike hasn't been in charge of the Federal Reserve; the last gentile we had running the Fed was Alan Greenspan back in 1987. This is God-Tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
politico.com/story/2017/11/20/yellen-announces-resignation-from-fed-179399
nytimes.com/2017/11/20/us/politics/yellen-to-leave-federal-reserve-in-february.html
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/us/politics/yellen-to-leave-federal-reserve-in-february.html
app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6#sheet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
dunwalke.com/contents.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Alan Greenspan
'Greenspan, was of Romanian Jewish descent, and his mother, Rose Goldsmith, was of Hungarian Jewish descent'

First non-kike FED chief in decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

(((Greenspan)))?

Yeah he's Jewish.

FEB 22nd 2018 TRUMP ENDS THE FED

SCREENCAP THIS POST

>Kikes no longer control the banks
Best news.

E N D L E S S
V I C T O R I E S

If your eyes are blue
Please kill a jew

My bad guys, looks like Greenspan was a Kike as well. This just further reinforces how significant this is because it's literally been decades since we've had a non-Kike running the Fed. I'm beyond having a raging freedom boner, right now I'm having an explosive series of multiple freedom-filled red white and blue orgasms.

Really?
Don't tease

Not teasing, I'm literally on the verge of tears. Pure euphoria right now this is actually better then being high.

politico.com/story/2017/11/20/yellen-announces-resignation-from-fed-179399

nytimes.com/2017/11/20/us/politics/yellen-to-leave-federal-reserve-in-february.html

>he's not a joo so he definitely won't be compromised everyone look at how retarded i am xd

>Greenspan
>Not Jewish

My fucking sides

What if we archive that

>nytimes com/2017/11/20/us/politics/yellen-to-leave-federal-reserve-in-february.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/us/politics/yellen-to-leave-federal-reserve-in-february.html

How old are you? If you're under 35 you've never experienced a world where a Kike wasn't in charge of the Federal Reserve, and thus control of the world bank. This is likely the biggest event of your lifetime.

>the last gentile we had running the Fed was Alan Greenspan back in 1987

>Greenspan was born in the Washington Heights area of New York City. His father, Herbert Greenspan, was of Romanian Jewish descent, and his mother, Rose Goldsmith, was of Hungarian Jewish descent

Keep dreaming kid. Trump is a coward. Someone will let him know that he too can be touched.

All the more reason to celebrate then. Decades of Kike tyranny is finally coming to an end.

AVE IMPERATOR

Kill yourself Kike.

Greenspan definitely a joo

Good will always defeat evil.
Q

Leftards on suicide watch

Q is a LARP kill yourself.

Are you just """"""""""""""""pretending"""""""""""""""" to be retarded or..?

HORI FUCKING SHIT!

Q fill us in. Is this actually the happening we've all been waiting for? Is this the storm?!

thank god we have a counter semitic president

I don't know what else to tell you. For the first time in generations a Kike isn't in charge of the Federal Reserve. That's a positive step no matter how you look at it.

0.0 it just happened guys. I'm sick of winning.

I... I think I need a cigarette.

CBTS is trying to fix boards. Hang on!!!

>88 in the background
okay, which one's 14

Don't fuck with the Vladposters, user. They need those roubles for vodka.

im a larper, sorry guys
Q

Other Q post on Merkel BTFO thread
I think the storm might be here

Don't worry, real Q was already here.

See

The guy before him was an Episcopalian named Paul Volcker

how does that make him real

I'm on cloud 9. This is like election night all over again.

>In 1996, he took up the chair of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (Volcker Commission) to look into the dormant accounts of Jewish victims of the Holocaust lying in Swiss banks. This included a "massive accounting of Swiss bank records." In the midst of a contentious process (the committee was formed by three Jewish representatives and three representatives of Swiss banks), he was able to bring about an agreement among the parties for a settlement of $1.25 billion.

>Doesn't understand the concept of a trip code

>You're not authenticated newfag, continue lurking

this
i wish death on all the newfag boomers, especially the old bitties.

+++

kys shill

a long lost hero returns

Evil has had quite the long reign, but I would like to believe you Q.

Also checked those digits senpai

>Trump is a coward
he is many things, good and bad, but this is not one of them

Q god bless u ++

this just proves that trump is anti-semetic!!
the economy will collapse without one of god's chosen people at the head of our central bank

Amin

So you admit that your Regressive Klan are a bunch of murdering black mailers.

Noted.

Sup Q

his trip is confirmed.

Who the goyim that's replacing (((Yellen)))?

Fucking God bless you american guys, hope you show the world fast as fuck what can be accomplished without kikes printing money!

Fuck that...

Have some nice propofol.

Jews from Goldman Sachs literally controlled the Federal Reserve (aka the US economy) for decades.

You must be a newfag.

Jerome H. Powell

thats not what I mean, all he does is ask questions
Who is the president?
What time did I nut?

y'all niggers can't be serious right? This is a big step? I admit it's definitely habbening worthy but really? How do you know the new guy doesn't have the long fingers shoved right up his ass? The majority of our government does.

Unironically and sincerely put aside the time to work through reading all the spreadsheet questions and answers.

If you aren't a clown or shill you will thank me

are we going back to the gold standard yet?

THE NEW HEAD IS PROBABLY GONNA BE A BANKER INSTEAD OF AN ECONOMIST WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Link me maybe?

That was kinda funny though

It's the biggest happening of your lifetime. Kikes have controlled the Federal Reserve a.k.a. the world bank for decades. For most of us on this website this is the first time the Fed will be controlled by a non-Kike in our lifetimes.

(((Q)))

NEW JEW IN 3..2...1...

>greenspan not a globalist puppet
You ever seen a picture of that kike? Sure is new in here...

>((( Alan Greenspan)))
>gentile

Can someone explain the significance of this? Thanks.

Are they going to stop conjuring money from thin air now?

please tell us the glory of non-kike rule to us Zers, OP. My almonds are activated.

Literally the Fed chair is the only person on the planet who matters

this is serious business. but (((greenspan)))? the fuck?

Senpai!!

Replacement is a Jesuit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell

Yo just a pro tip for my Sup Forums bros, green, gold and silver frequently appear in Jewish last names
I'm sure it's just a coincidence

Do you know what happens every time a world leader tries to take the banks back?
Things are about to get dangerous.

>yfw Jews can have blue eyes

And her replacement will be Jerome Powell, appointed to the Fed Board of Governors in 2012 by Obama. He worked at Davis Polk & Wardwell in the 80s. This firm was a central legal player in the leveraged buy outs of the 1980s, which laundered hundreds of billions of dollars of dirty money by taking over and asset-stripping thousands of U.S. industrial and other companies. He then moved to Dillon, Read & Co.... a few years ago a former managing director of Dillon Read, Catherine Austin Fitts, posted details of the firm's involvement in dirty money laundering: dunwalke.com/contents.htm

Yeah, I'm new for thinking the power structure isn't going to melt in a day. Great argument. I'm BTFO. How will I recover?

Basically this Essentially whoever is in charge of the Federal Reserve is the one who controls the world economy.

the prodigal son returns

This is complete bullshit.
Jerome Powell is a crony Republican Wall Street Carlyle Group insider swamp dweller.
He doesn't even have a PhD in economics.
He is a fucking lawyer.
Nothing is going to change, fool.

It's photoshop. It's actually 98.

No digits but cap if comp.

Jesuit may as well be a baby-eating kike. Same guys. Same club as the muzzies and yids.

Have you worked through the spreadsheet yet my son?

Nordbot is best bot

you provide this board and your flag a great service

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

Oh crap, this guy went to Jesuit controlled Georgetown. Jesuits work side by side with the Rothschilds, on the opposite side of things to make sure everything works out they way they want.

I came for the anime posts, and i saw God

If you can't spot a kike by his face, you shouldn't be here