What are some characters that were made to be hated?

What are some characters that were made to be hated?

You to be honest, but ask you're mom for details.

>you're
Ok

Andou.

Everyone seriously hated this guy.

This fucker was seriously completely the biggest douche I've ever come across in the history of all anime and manga I've read.

literally me

>being this fucking new

Is that the fat guy from Bakuman? If so, wasn't it nice the guys were still friendly with him even after all he had done? It's like he was made to be hated by the fans.

I honestly thought she should have been a half sane nut that threw herself into her scientific studies because she lost it and only Schneizel saw her of any value.

Her first appearance after the princess goes off the deep end and massacres those people will be of her bent over a desk getting railed hard by Shniezel, and every other scene she appears in has her either working hard in the lab or getting her plumbing rearranged by the prince.

Kirito
Touma
Bell from DanMachi
Tatsuya from Mahouka
MC from No Game no No Life

This kraut

ANDOOOOOOOOOO

Needs more Inaho

see this is why we hate you

Who are you even talking to?! Do you even know who you're talking to?! You don't know who you're talking to!

her mother

Get off the internet Shinpachi.

Everyone can tell it's you because of your straight man act.

Go help Gin out by trolling on another forum or something.

He was made for the fangirl/fujo audience. Basically the male equivalent of a shitty tsundere.

FUCK OFF

I was just about to post her. Holy shit have I never seen someone who was so revolting that it made my dick shrivel up despite her being the second most physically hottest girl in that mess of a show and having dat sexy ass evil Yukarin voice.

I'd agree with you on Tiffany Grant Usuka, but sub is waifu tier.

Why will you hate him? He was bretty funny.

He was decent, too bad he got too arrogant over his small success.

I think we can all agree with this.

Say that shit to my face nigga, I fukcing dare u.

Piginu a shit.
Nobody loves Piginu.
L'amonsur, frere

I'm fucking warning you kid, you better back the fuck off !?!?

Those two princesses from Re;zero that I keep forgetting the names of.
The ones that barely matter at all in the anime so far and are absurdly egotistical.

>MC from No Game No Life
Sora's great, I'll fight you.

Granted, he's a colossal piece of shit, but I loved every second of his dumb antics.

Or what, just look at the Piginu trying to get some britbong flyboy rooty-tooty whitesquirt shooty in the middle of a mission.
Piginu a slut.

Nina was a victim

Jewgi deserved his hate

What is this? Strike Witches?
She looks cute, but those legs just crack me up.
And the blatant disregard for aerodynamics annoys me an awful lot. At least use contact lenses, for fuck's sake.

Nothing wrong with Bell. Well except that he won't go for the twin amazons route.

Yes.
Everything that irritates you can be cured by magic.
Nonono, magic, ain't gotta explain shit

At first I honestly wanted him to get the pussy. Then he made me hate him and think: "fuck you, fat ass, she is too good for you"

Yeah, it's really quite good once you get over the over abundant pantyshots and general not-seriously serious nature of it. Season 2 kinda sucked though. Season 3 is pretty good so far.

are you implying that rosa is not the best milf right now ?