There is literally no proof that another season of TTGL isn't coming

There is literally no proof that another season of TTGL isn't coming.

I wish you faggots would stop this. There's no need to ruin another good ending. I mean what the fuck what you even want out of another season? There is literally no where else for the story to go.

It would be good if it takes place in another universe separate from the original series.

The fact that it had a conclusive ending is enough to kill any speculation on any kind of sequel. We have so few anime that actually END, so it bothers me that people want to fuck with that.

Then that would make it an entire series of its own. That would defeat the purpose of making another series. On top of that, the main storyline is complete. There is no possibility of creating a possible extension to the story without deviating from it entirely.

the creators of gurrn lagan said that they had planned for simon to defeat the spiral nemesis ofter the anti spirals, but ran out of money, so there already was a planned story to begin with that they could use if they wanted to make a sequal

Gonna need a source on this claim.

But 4/5ths of the cast is dead. Who's left, the twins, Rossiu, the Dad, Leeron, Viral, Yoko, and Simon?

There is though. Gainax are too busy with their PSG pachinko project.

So if they did go through with making a sequel, wouldn't it be simply a rinse and repeat concept as shown through the anti-spiral conflict?

For once, i don't want another season, the story is complete, there is no need to ruin it with fanfiction tier writhing, but then again, if the producers think that it can make money there's nothing we can do about it

They might of gathered a new cast?

Gurren-Lagann's team has more or less collapsed. The in-house guys moved to Trigger while Gainax retains the GL IP.

Geass by contrast, only needed Sunrise and Taniguchi. Oukouchi was hired help.

And with a different name.

But keep the Tengen Toppa part though.

>so it bothers me that people want to fuck with that.
With Jibun Wo getting a new season despite a conclusive ending people will believe that every series has that possibility now.

A reboot with just team Dai-Gurren without the shitty main cast would be nice.

I'll give you some proof.
JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If this PSG2 announcement is real, it's a very distinct possibility that Gainax and Trigger will both be involved. Maybe the same for TTGL will happen?

There is only two good ways to do it and infinite ways to fuck it up.
They need a prequel with Lordgenome and Kamina's dad or something else that I can't come up with. Adding extra bullshit could soil it's legacy. The story they wanted to tell is done.
Isn't the tenth anniversary next year? Something might happen. I'd be hype.

>They need a prequel with Lordgenome

So you mean expanding on the Parallel Work they did?

Yes