Brexit happened

>Brexit happened
>Trump won
>CG season 3 confirmed
Yet I still feel incomplete because Ash lost the league again.

How do we Make Ash Great Aga- I mean do how we make great Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j058sow3qfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we make Ash great Sup Forums?*

youtube.com/watch?v=j058sow3qfU
But Ash did win.
Satoshi lost.

Kill yourself.

He BTFO's himself so much that he travels back time to do the right thing. Waking up on time so he could become Red.
Which is probably never going to happen.

kill yourself Sup Forums

>Liking Trump
>talking about politics on Sup Forums
Fuck off

>implying he will make it to 2021 and won't be impeached
>implying he will be re-elected
The Democrats will bounce back, mark my words.

>The Democrats will bounce back, mark my words.
Increasingly nervous man.
You're meant to imply that he'll lose the recount.

he deserved to lose for being one of the worst trainers in existence

>implying he will win the Repub nom
>implying he will win in November 8th
Oh wait...

>Thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Back to your social media containment board, cancer.

Recounts are worthless anyway; he won let's face it. The best the Democrats can do is to try to gain control of the Senate and HoR in the mid-terms.

Plus, impeaching him is probably inadvisable given that Pence would be president, and he's probably even worse.

Not American by the way, I'm Flip.

Fuck off leftycuck

>Discussing politics on Sup Forums
>Discussing AMERICAN politics on Sup Forums
>>>/infinitechan/
>>>/reddit/

cuck boy Sup Forums has kek power

perfect time for checking right Sup Forums

Don't you have a board specificallly dedicated to your circlejerk?

Trump supporters (outside of Sup Forums) will be about as common on Sup Forums in 2020 as McCain supporters were in 2008. This site is never going to be pro-incumbent.

Checked

do us a favour

>us

Would rather have Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence as president

This. Based Bernie will win the 2020 election.

All boards on Sup Forums belong to Sup Forums now.

Get over it.

>>>r/the_donald

Why fresh off the boat Flips always vote red but American born Flips vote blue?

Pokemon is fucking cancer.

Mike "Biri Biri Sauce" Pence

>implying he will still live that long
>implying he wouldnt be barred for running because of medical conditions

I came all the way from lapischan to ask whether PSG S2 is confirmed and i'm not getting any answer

Isn't that what Hitler said to the Germans?

Castro also died

>rump supporters (outside of Sup Forums) will be about as common on Sup Forums in 2020 as McCain supporters were in 2008.
I'm not American and I don't get this analogy.

Yes, someone posted it on the bernie reddit and it got like 1k upvotes before the mods realized.

He fucking lost since the day he let BLM took over his mike.

Uncle Bernie was only doing it for the money, now come on over here and take your underwear's off.

A. Kickstarter to fund a manga with plot made by Sup Forums and pages are commissioned
B. Pressure a drawfag with decent talent to make a one-shot
C. Bait drawfags into thinking they have a chance at making it as a manga artist.

¡Hasta la victoria siempre!

I love how you faggots think Sup Forums is contrary to mainstream public opinion.

We're contrary to the mainstream internet, not mainstream society. Most everyone here is so far removed from mainstream society that it's irrelevant.

As long as reddit, tumblr and twitter remain hives of obnoxious leftism, Sup Forums will keep its conservative slant.

>Reddit
>leftist
Pfff.

Yes.

All it will take is a wave of conservative people trying to ban media to get Sup Forums out of the current political mood.

Ash is a cuck
They make an anime revolving around Gary.

Ash has kissed more girls than you, tripfag.

Pretty sure it's even since he kissed your mom.

Sup Forums is not a monolithic entity and neither is Sup Forums. Why do you try so hard to push for a unified collective identity all across the boards?

I love Trump and I'm glad that he fucking won.
I just don't like how many newfags Sup Forums brings.

This.
People think that Trump winning means we are obligated to shill for hill out of precedent and principle.

The culture wars just got gasoline drizzled on them kids, this will be going on forever. At least I get CG season 3 to watch on the side.

Cause foreign monkeys want gibs.

>kissing a corpse
That isn't healthy.

KEK be praised!!

>using SJW/PC as a synonym for left

>having literally no memory of Sup Forums in the bush years

Go listen to Chapo Trap House, or fail that go an hero.

>/vp/is still buttblasted over TrAsh losing again

Why did people even think he was gonna win? What was supposed to be 'different' about this time?

Well it's completely the fault of trumpposters like you. This is just like the old Sup Forums raids bringing in newfags, but even more obnoxious because at least scriptkiddies did something besides shitpost.

But you're not going to stop, I can tell.

Which will never happen, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Conservatives, outside isolated lunatics with no real power or clout like Jack Thompson and Moms Against Video Games, have never tried to ban media.

All attempts by congress to do so have been orchestrated by the Democratic party. Shillary herself is responsible for the dumb ESRB laws in place in many states, for example.

Why is Sup Forums so cancerous?

>Alola league has no champion
>Ash battles the kahunas/Kukui and wins

WHAT IF

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

He had an amazing Pokemon he could fusion with and actually reached the Finals for the first time.

out of curiosity, what would be your perceived boogeyman if pol didnt exist?

Nowhere did I imply that. In fact, the word "slant" implies the opposite, you inbred mongoloid.

Because it sells chemo, so it's making a killing.

>what is the Moral Majority

Tell me about those years senpai, what was Sup Forums like back then?

>people still care about pokemon in 2016

Same reason why people still care about Code Gayass in 2016

Oh yeah, I'm sure all that "Hollywood must be taken down" and ideas of a cultural war won't result in bullshit.

>The Democrats will bounce back, mark my words.
ahhahahaAHAHHAHAHA

no

dismantling hollywood is a net win for the world

>Trump thread still up
Ummm, why? Where are the mods?

>being so mad you samefagged 5 times

lmao

Why address a hypothetical instead of focusing on our reality? You poor victim.

Absolutely nothing. 4channers were just memeing about Fox News and fanatic christians who wanted to ban video games, otherwise it was just the same as now. The idea that Sup Forums "was liberal back in those days" is just pure bullshit

>being a newfag

Sup Forums supported ron paul, you retard

Do you not remember ron paul Sup Forums?

Of course not because you're a red d itor.

forget about the nasty old trumpbois and check some numbers with me Sup Forums

HOW DARE YOU FORGET FULL METAL PANIC

Not here I guess since there are plenty of rule breaking threads on the catalog.

Are you this upset that Trump will make anime real?

>Chapo
Kill yourself.

Hollywood must be humbled.
HOLLYWOOD DELENDA EST

>having literally no memory of Sup Forums in the bush years
I remember no one gave a shit about politics outside troll threads on Sup Forums.

I remember Sup Forums has always been more concerned with antagonizing and making fun of other fringe groups on the internet.

I remember tumblr, reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. were nonexistent or irrelevant.

I remember leftists weren't leading a moralistic crusade against all forms of media and antagonizing Sup Forums's main demographic.

But hey, what does any of that have to do with anything? Feel free to hold your breath and wait for Sup Forums to swing back around to the left, losing a few more brain cells won't hurt you at this point.

Liberals and SJW are imploding, and the alt-right is taking their place, including reddit presence with shit like /r/the_donald nice reddit spacing, by the way.

>We're contrary to the mainstream internet, not mainstream society.
Do you really lie on the internet for free? You and that other Dem guy have the same herd mentality, after all.

>otherwise it was just the same as now

We didn't have half the site literally shilling for the president elect and defending every single word he says and every action he does. I don't mind if you do that, waste your time how you want, but keep it to your containment board.

>people getting upset of Sup Forums that they need to bump their threads instead of reporting it
Why?

Large libertarian contingent (that sort of overlapped with liberals) but it leaned towards an anti-PC left.

Plugging Chapo Trap House again, make leftists edgy again

>>using SJW/PC as a synonym for left
They are the left.

Sup Forums fuck off

>150256978
its a shitposting thread so why not have fun

>What is Putin

>Sup Forums supported ron paul
What the fuck? God, this site has always been cancerous then. You could say it actually improved actually.

>Ummm
Fuck off.

Go on r/politics and tell me that.

It's the biggest political sub and they are literally praising castro for fuck sakes now

Castro died on black friday AND on pinochet's birthday.