Why is ridiculing Trump so ridiculed here?

The man deserves to be criticized and you know it.

Sage

you sound like a liberal faggot.

Seriously, pic related is me to a T with my buds after finishing up a convo with the run of the mill dotard, it’s absolutely unbearable.

Free speech is free

Fuck off niggerfaggot

Because Sup Forums is full of redditors who openly shill for Trump. At least the Hillary shills were doing it ironically.

Because it's not reticulation. It's just making fun of him.
"HAHA LOOK AT HIS STOOPID HAIR AND ORANGE SKIN HAHAHA SO HILARIOUS." doesn't count as ridiculing someone.
It's just childishly making fun of someone.
[spoiler]Not that you'd ever grow up though. ;)[/spoiler]

idiot. you have no understanding of this creature known as trump. Max kek. let it play out..also sage

>redditors who openly shill for Trump
redditors? You mean Russians.

You guys are losing hard. No attempt to demoralize will work anymore.

Fucking newfag

At you new? pol loves to contradict rational people. They think they're being rebellious.

I think you've confused emotion with rationality.
AntiTrumpers are all emotional asscratered leftists and niggers.

You reveal yourself as a soyboy.

economy
isis
jobs
immigration
your mom

You deserve ridiculing.
Let's be fair and use your own arbitrary measure in designating who is what.

Please die. Thx

Are you also a Russian troll. Sup Forums is invaded by them.

>think they are being rebellious
I find they try to be factually correct and morally correct rather than politically correct and that's what upsets little weaklings that have already given themselves over to the media meme.

The man feeds you a steady stream of nothing, and you eat it up like it's nectar, proclaiming that this is the one thing that will destroy him.
And then NOTHING happens, and you get mad, he laughs at you, and you get mad.

And you call him dumb!

The irony completely lost on you.

if you have some valid criticism, i'd love to hear them. the only people that seem to have valid criticisms are nazis.

this one is out of date, but you can see what i mean.

>valid criticism
He's a moron.

Because Sup Forums is contrarian, and the fact that Trump is so hated by mainstream society caused them to hitch themselves to him. It happened in the primaries and its lasted all the way until now.

If Trump becomes mainstream, I could see them either celebrating or abandoning him.

Yes I am paid by Putin personally every Friday. He comes to my house with rubles though which kinda sucks, motherfucker can't hit up a currency exchange on the way!? Wtf amirite?!

Trump is GOD EMPEROR thats why.

He's the President. You are nobody.
You hit him; he hits you harder. Federal legislation trumps crocodile tears.

>criticism
>"lel, look at drumpfs little hands!"

Your american is pretty good

Only soyboi numales criticize Trump.

>soyboi
You also fell for the meme?

Costs a buck o five

If shoe fits...

Because if you're a brainlet it's easier to double down than it is to admit you were wrong

Fuck Trump heil Clinton, aimirite boyiszzz?

>ORANGE PUMPKIN STUPID HAIR LITTLE HANDS PUTINS BUTTBOI BLOMPF DRUMPF TRUMPET XD

There you go. It's that easy, op. Nobody is stopping you from shitting on Trump, and nobody is stopping anyone from shitting on you for doing it. Stop being a faggot and deal with it.

In russia, foreign language speaks you.

You shouldn't be complaining if you believed in that then. People are allowed to ridicule others.

no taste
no class
no tact
no empathy
no selflessness
no legislaltive accomplishments
no clue how to govern

yah, completely deserves the ridicule

Trump the same criticisms are constantly being thrown at people by the mainstream media, so it makes sense they'd just get tired of it. If you're going to criticize Trump, criticize his actual policies instead of using the usual "lol old orange Drumpf's a sexist Nazi"

Well at least he pays you, he just give me a thumbs up, don't even a smile, then in a cold tone tells me "Baшa мaть yмpeт вo cнe ceгoдня вeчepoм, ecли вы нe oтвeтитe нa этo cooбщeниe" I don't even know what he is telling me.

Man i hate this job

>muh russians
It's not the cold war anymore grandma

Because we’ve heard all your shitty talking points a million times. All you have is:
>muh russia (evidence still pending)
>lmao he dumb n rayciss amirite?
Neither is compelling in the slightest.

because its easy, trump jokes are lazy, uninspired "comedy" . Nobody would give a shit if people actually put in some effort. But no; its always " lul drumpf is a hitler"

>dotard
What? DW and Pango aren't that bad. At least it's not a repeat of 7.0

It is easy and even a stoned open mic comedian can come up with a way to mock Trump. Trump has legitimate issues and mocking him and downplaying his threat to the our planet is dangerous. It has been fun watching his presidency crash and burn, but this guy has the nuclear codes.

nobody is stopping you, just expect to rightly get shit on because your a huge faggot 1 post by this ID piece of sage shit.

>It's just childishly making fun of someone.
Kinda like what Trump has been doing for the past 50 years?

>because it's easy
Honestly I don't know how to make fun of Drumpf without it being ironic.

Made me kek/10
Well played user

there is a difference between critcism and declaring him orange hitler who is a russian plant that hates the poor. we like to laugh at cnn, huffpo, and the cat ladies that support him, we do not literally worship the god emperor.

tl;dr
op is a faggot