Will thots ever stop dressing like this? Will sexual conservatism ever be restored?

Will thots ever stop dressing like this? Will sexual conservatism ever be restored?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrXdDo8HrcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

It will when people stop giving whores attention.
Kill all the numale cucks and end instagoyim and faceberg

It will be restored a great calamity befalls civilization somewhere.

Not without lots of bloodshed

Would love to watch her do squats while wearing that outfit.

what you fail to understand is that they dress like tha because they are thots. if they didnt do shit like that they wouldnt be thots. you are trying to divide by 0, m8.

>tfw no divide by zero maymays

What's the fucking point

And how is this even legal, is it legal for me as a grown man to go to a gym with a g-string

Nothing wrong with women dressing like that in a burlesque show or something similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrXdDo8HrcA

Good lord. How did she not get raped or molested?

No niggers around duh, its ohio.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

someone help her shes being opressed

But Columbus is filled with niggers and poos?

Not aslong as they are rewarded for it

Sexual conservatism is something I've never given much thought. Why should I care about how a slut dresses?

Degenerate beta males are just as much to blame as these worthless whores are. Ignore or shame any woman who acts and dresses like a whore. It is your duty as a man

Can't get raped if you ask for it.

No, it won't. Why is it so hard for you shitbirds to understand? Pandora doesn't go back in the box. They've tasted the forbidden nectar. They won't go back. It's not hard to grasp unless you are LITCHRALLY retarded.

Why is the sticky slut doing that in the gym(?) as if I didn't know - she's an ovulating thot.

I'm not a muslim so i'm fine with it

are you a muslim or something

THE GYM IS A PLACE OF SELF IMPROVEMENT NOT THOTTERY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But don't you dare grunt or drop the dumbbells!

Is her count higher than her squat?

They do have a weakness peeps it's not giving them attention

Is this a trap with ass implants?

I'd tap it

No one at the gym cared. No one stared at her and no one got her number, she will never find a real man and will old by tomorrow.

It begins when you say no, but there's always some scumbag that'll follow sluts to the end of the Earth. If all men just said no, then they would clean up their act. Seriously.

After #metoo I think we're going to see more burkas around, so you might get what you wish for just not in the way you're hoping.

I meant in the immediate vicinity but I see now that supposedly 27% of the pop is black, thought most of them were all south.

this, let the thot expose herself for being what she is and continue on your way

STOP trying to change women. They do what gets the most attention from men. Men need to be changed and the women will follow. STOP thinking women are the problem

"A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitos can thrive and settle only in swamps and marshes, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins"

Also

Why should we care if women are pleased with our movement or not? Women's opinions are useless. If we win they will support us anyway, if we lose, they will immediately switch sides.

this

why do men objectify women?

woman are more than just a piece of flesh

this is all mens fault

Women know no bounds for attention seeking.

Welcome to the future.

As long as they are okay with sweat pants being able to lift more than my arms and chest I'm okay with it.

Imagine the smell lads

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No one dresses like that

THOT THOT THOT THOT

seriously that has to be photoshopped who would go lift in their underwear

Agreed

This. Women will talk about female empowerment which hay it's a free country but no matter what they say they need our seed for their spawn.

>Will sexual conservatism ever be restored?

Not in our life time. Might as well get used to it.

Stop using nigger words

that herpes ass smearing all over the equipment.

I wouldn't even mind thots if they weren't all parts of Chad's soft harem desu

This everyone thinks this is hot until you have to use the same equipment as her and you notice all the herpes warts on her asshole and pussy rubbing and sweating on your equipment and you have to disinfect your clothes

My sides

what are you a fag?

I've never ever seen somewhere wear that shit at any gym I've ever been to. Where does this shit happen? Why don't the workers kick those thots out?

That's against most gym dress codes.

How's that Nofap thing working out for you?

They're purposely ignoring her. Based gym rats.

I'm glad they dress like that. At least I know who had thousands of dicks inside.

Use silent treatment as a weapon. Don't pay attention to these women and/or encourage destructive lifestyle choices while refusing to help and pick up the pieces.

This is a war we are fighting and you have to use every trick in the book.

The fuck is this shit. This is what happens when men don't ridicule roasties like this. Also, is this supposed to be attractive, looks like a man's body

There weren't any muslims around to show her Allah's will.

I don't know how this isn't indecent exposure

These posters and “nice” posters are so fucking stupid it hurts
Hurrrrr it’s awesome bro yeah let’s watch the fall of Rome 2.0. Fuck yeah bro let’s go watch a twitch stream after. Everything is great

none of the men eyeballing her so she has to ig it for justification and ego filling....
Just be like the other men that are hitting that gym stop buying into her bullshit retard.

No one said she was there to lift, like most women, she was probably just there to show off her body and take selfies.

And you will never see it, because no one wants to sit on the bench where that skank oozed her ass juice. That's why gyms require you to wear shorts at minimum.

$100 says she didn't touch any equipment - that she just walked in with her thong, took a pic and left.

A worthless thot

Thots dress like that because they get the attention they crave with very few negative repercussions. They will only stop dressing that way if men collectively shun them and tell them they look like stupid whores.

Control your dick. I love the way women look. I love seeing them. If it gets sexual, so be it. Doesn't have to.

why are we complaining again?

how many people in this thread have ever seen a vagina that wasn't through a computer screen I wonder

Because thots love the attention, I have seen probably 3 IG accounts of thots with like 300 followers and start posting heaps slutty shit and rise to 3K followers within a month, they love it and have the excuse saying 'I love my body goyim'

>Use silent treatment as a weapon
Sounds good in theory but these roasties will start to sperg out if they don't have their way. They want Chad to pay attention to them. They also want betas to give her attention so she can pad her ego whilst simultaneously giving an excuse to push her feminist agenda. If she doesn't get what she wants she'll cry neglect rape and look for Tyrone or Ahmed and cause other trouble. There is no winning with these roasties.

Never seen dress code like this nor could i imagine not criminal. Many police frequent my gym at all hrs and few of the dont think they have a sense of humor after dealing with drunks, nogs, shootings, degens 24-7!

We need to establish public thot shaming at universities and such.
Kind of like those guys with Jesus signs but instead don’t involve religion. Simply call women out for dressing like indecent whores

What’s funny is that you’d probably get more pussy that way for standing up to roasties...

fag

I have. Was not impresses.

Aren't all the 'women' in your country trannies and don't you guys have to say sorry to them now lol?

You guys, this is the exception, not the norm. Most the women on my campus dress very modestly.

Maybe it's a regional thing though? I'm in MN, so maybe in warmer areas girls dress down?

It will be restored one way or another. Pic related

t. Roastie

Looks like she’s just begging for a large robust and thick Muslim meat SCUD

your dog's vagina doesn't count, leaf.

Anti-thot gym fucking when?

>thots
Niggers aren't allowed here.

wtf? why do people dress like this to the gym?
Does being almost naked improve your workout or something?

WARNING: you are entering the 1984 gym, no thots allowed.

Getting them to move away from you is part of the problem. You need to focus on yourself and your buddies. You have to let them go off and destroy their lives and never, ever, ever offer them help when they fall.

They are not part of the tribe any more.

Would literally throw a dumbell at her

>raisin heads
You’d fuck anything anyway.

Most rapists are white. Look at all the Hollywood/politics sexual harassment/assault happenings, they're all white men

>Will sexual conservatism ever be restored
Whores have always existed, sluttish behaviour has always existed, and promiscuous men and women have always existed.
What has changed is that it is now the mainstream, the norm, where previously it was something done with great discretion and away from prying eyes.

Look at literature from centuries ago, and ask yourself if 'conservatives' would have been writing about getting a whiff of the 'savoury scent of a salt-swollen cunt'

Fake as fuck man, try to find the page on instagram. It doesn't exist. Nice try, you riled Sup Forums up. have another >you

To hell with conservatism...I got the weirdest boner right now!

But if anyone touches her....its assault!!!!!!!!! And its all your fault!!!

Sad but true for many of these hoes. We should honor and respect the good women, not all women. Same with quality men. Respect is earned for a man that achieves, respect is given to a woman that is of quality character and behavior.

They are (((White))) men fellow goyim

No.

Based Austria poster

I hear this is the year when grown men ask Santa for a doll of their own.

It's starting.

Just ask Japan

ayy lmao

^things a rapist would say

Seriously just kill yourself, tonight even, like you're a fucking true beta male.