What is /pol's opinion on this man?

What is /pol's opinion on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U
youtube.com/watch?v=khpiEET6QJc
compoundmedia.com/shows/tacs-151-with-nick-dipaolo-and-mia-isabella/55392fbe69702d0707151d00/
killerkount.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He fucked a tranny

He was pretty good in Groundhog Day.

Really funny bastard who loves little girls.
Has sharp opinions, but sometimes needs to chill out.
Cute cat.

I heard that he was a back alley knife fight from Tunisia

so did a lot of people

Funnier than many comics.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U

Is this Anthony Weiner ? Otherwise I have no idea who this is

Close enough

close enoug

Literally dindu nuffin

Isn't he that truck driver that ran over a bunch of people

how'd you guys get Dice on today, that was pretty cool although he would of been better to get on in the first hour

yep, he's the terrorist from Nice

BASED

Funny as fuck

Plays a good negan on twd

He molests children and haunts them in their nightmares.

He's a friend of the show

he's incredible and a all hate he gets is a reflection on the person more than ant. He is literally a comedy GOAT and is on the mount Olympus of it with Patrice as Zeus.

>would of

kill yourself

no juicy tits

0/10

let me feed you some oatmeal!

"Don't you think the Louis C.K. thing is really disturbing because he was doing it to one of us?" - Joe Rogan

I dont get it

new show is fucking great, i think there is room for a third mike though. Dave Landau KILL it the other day. that gay southener bit was fucking great, i had to pause because i was laughing so hard!

I'll never forgive him for what he did to Huma. Hope he rots in jail.

If you enjoy two washed up radio guys talking about old movies and Columbo for 2 hours

I know I love Rocky!

haha some of the shit is so dated, artie talking about sammy davis jr and sinatra, No one under 40 had any fucking idea

GOAT

he is the notorious islamic terrorist, howard stern impersonator, and ladyboy enthusiast antwan kumiya.

Scars club

whats the real story with the arrest thing?

millennials don't get O&A.

im an oregon train generation and even i dont get some of their shit

Most entertaining podcast/show available today. Redpilled as fuck. Constantly dropping truth about the Cabal, pedophilia among the elite, niggers and crime and women. Lives in a mansion and has millions to his name. Fired for calling out crime in the black community, so he said fuck it and made his own network. Compound Media, everyone of you should subscribe. It’s better than anything else available right now.

He spewed red-pills while people here were jerking off to Obama. Predicted how nuts things would get with PC culture and race denial.

OK keith chill the fuck out.

ant is the motherfucking man, jimmy was a sex degenerate, opie is totally worthless ans patrice was god tier based nigger.

Oh, oh wait...

and/or Corsican pimp

What uh you a fuckin....uhhh...oh wait let’s go to a phone call!

I like ants show a lot but it's really gone down hill since artie joined. He's just not that funny and he's clearly just high still all the time. Whenever he starts talking it's just really awkward.

Hole

Its "would have" not "would of"

High Artie is the only good part of the show now

Great video.
youtube.com/watch?v=khpiEET6QJc

I want to eat Huma's pussy

kek

I tried watching Artie and Anthony and even though Artie can be funny at times he just won't shut the fuck up and let the guests talk.

fucking brainlets

When this happened I hoped Sup Forums would find the means to locate this woman. She remains at large to this day.

I know Gavin McInnes tried to locate her at one point. Doesn't look like had much luck.

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON. Phil the Trucker you're on the line. whats up?

I did all I could to save his job... sniff

on Sup Forums literal grammar nazis

Artie has a weird thing where he laughs all the time but you know it's phony laughter and he brings that out in Ant. It'd be cool if they'd just hang.

It is bad seeing this Artie spiral. His whole "i probably got 10 months left anyways" thing makes it even sadder.
I love when Ant's appears on J&S though just cause it means Sam will talk less and Jimmy and Ant can just fuck around

Is this the nigger that got Ant fired from Sirius?

I can't stand Artie. I mean he's a nice guy and everything but as an entertainer he's worthless.

Wait, where is this? Who is that tranny. God Damnit Ant

Yes sir. Not much know about her. Speculation she was a stripper or a hooker. She probably has no idea she brought down an empire

That's Mia Isabella, allegedly one of Charlie Sheen's trans girls.

Interestingly enough he was one of the guys that broke the Weinergate pics. Breitbart was in studio on the Opie & Anthony Show and started talking about Anthony Weiner and showed the cockpics. Someone from the staff used their phone to take a pic of his phone and it got out. That's how the whole ball got rolling.

tl;dr - O&A accidentally started the downfall of the American politician.

When it was Anthony, Patrice, Quinn, and a few others on the show it was GOAT. There still isnt anybody to fill the gap in the same league, Soder and knuckle gloves tried, legion of skanks tried, cumtown tried.

I thought it was screencapped from Paltalk.

Today he hosted the Jim and Sam show. He mentioned Spielberg as a pedo, and said he read in on Sup Forums

I'll leave this wrongful termination vintage wine right here with Cumia...

Here is a direct link to that show:

compoundmedia.com/shows/tacs-151-with-nick-dipaolo-and-mia-isabella/55392fbe69702d0707151d00/

Possibly, I'm just going by memory. I thought maybe it was that faggot Danny but you may be correct.

>that hand on the thigh

How much do you think Ant pays to have them fuck him?

Was the 'girl' Jill Nicolini found in his bed named Jerry?

This...
killerkount.bandcamp.com/releases

Somebody knows who she is. I'd find it hard to believe that after these past few years word hasn't somehow gotten back to her that the guy she was nigging out on that night was in fact a celebrity and that incident led to him losing his job. Probably just some hooker who doesn't want the publicity.

He's next

No, it was Opie. Ant was against it because it was when he started to become political.

Sadly, their destruction of Weiner and Breitbart was their last notable thing before they both got fired.

>she

Dude the only thing gayer than Mike Redbar is his fans. Fucking yuckaroo.

Oh fuck. What is it with those guys and cameras? Every time one of them starts snapping pics people die and/or get fired.

>their destruction of Weiner and Breitbart was their last notable thing before they both got fired.
>Breitbart
What did O&A have to do with Breitbart? can I get a basic gestalt

What's fucking great about both idiots; their last great bit was observing how their colleagues for talking shit on twitter or violating HR policies.

They were all mistakes.

See
He was murdered a few months later.

Network overrun by Jews

Diminutive Goomba. Not a bad guy.

Cumia

he got kicked off of Serius XM for standing up to a nigger

I know Breitbart was murdered, but I had no idea O&A were responsible for Weiner's dominos falling
intredasting

I met cumia once and he was a genuinely nice guy. Like you could have a conversation with him and he was engaged and not dismissive. Cool as hell. Keith the Cop on the other hand is kind of a dildo.

Breitbart was on Fox News the night before, Ant met up with him as he was drinking with Coulter and a few others.

Ant invited Breitbart onto the show after Breitbart was passing around the Wiener cockpics to everyone in the bar. Ant claims after the fact he knew they could fool him into showing it.

Next day, Breitbart shows up to Opie and Anthony and Opie snaps a fuzzy pic of the dick and posts it on twitter. The news goes nuts and CNN/Fox/MSNBC cycles through and blames it only on SHOCK JOCKS, pissing off Opie and Anthony as they never got the credit.

Then Breitbart died like the degenerate he is and dumb Weiner is in jail after getting Catfished.

Ugh, Redbar is such a tryhard fag
Good job making something that against all odds is douchier than the Uhuru Proud Boy songs you make fun of.

fucking clown

desu dont knoe who he is

closely associated to Samu El Hydra
he can't keep getting away with it

>died like the degenerate he is
but he was poisoned

That's what happens when you snort heroin.

>When it was Anthony, Patrice, Quinn, and a few others on the show it was GOAT
mainly because no one was "off limits" and you would get absolutely pummeled for saying and doing stupid shit, which is basically the main problem with rogan's podcast
he never pays any kind of price for all the outrageously stupid shit he says, and we see how that works out

He was good on stern back in the day. Too fucked up now

Anthony Cumia is here right now

he's a based alcoholic

If so, Ant just admit that you're gay. Your Dad knew it. That tranny hooker in times square knew it.