Anti-pc comedy

So I look for comedy this fine evening and all I find is liberal crap or comedians who are partly funny but lambastes Trump on twitter or are just "anti-racist" and anti "homophobic".
Do we have a Sup Forums approved comedian? someone with non-pc jokes and with an equally non-pc personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtu.be/6M9C6a1K0nI
youtu.be/-_swtbIi2F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cumtown podcast

I've always been partial to Dennis Leary . Look up "I'm an asshole" music video

Dave Smith: Libertas is a pretty good special.

sam hyde is LITERALLY our dude

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Hes a bill hicks ripoff. Watch bill hicks sane man on netflix. You wont be dissapointed.

Also look up sam hyde if you dont already know him. His old shit is classic and world peace was a masterpiece

brack chocrit, yeah i love that goy.
will check

Triggering starts at 4:48

also watch youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

PCU. Old movie satirizing political correctness in colleges.

True. I'm still partial to him due to his rescue me series as well. He has always been a supporter of police and fire ..... I'll always be a fan. I do like hicks though

Man, I really love Ford Fairlane.

Thanks for noticing me guys

>(you)

Dave Chappelle.

youtu.be/6M9C6a1K0nI

Holy shit if this is the venue i think it is he is in the liberal mecca of cambridge massachusetts. Complete white liberal elitest cuck central

My first red pill was when i realised the media lies and has a narrative when i started watching black comedians. They all loved Bush even though mainstream media said all Americans hate him. Also noticed black comedians were not afraid to make homophobic jokes, unlike white comedians.

Anthony Jeselnik

Ironically it's the Middle East

Cotton Watts
youtu.be/-_swtbIi2F0

Also, The Ref. Thou it does have Spacey in it.

stand up comedy is degeneracy