POTUS says 60,000 Haitians who came to US after earthquake must leave

60,000 Haitians who came here after the earthquake in 2010 have to GTFO in 2019

Pretty fucked up and racist if you ask me. Can any of you think of a real reason why these 60,000 brave souls shouldn't be able to stay here permanently? Each one of them could be just as American another other burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
youtube.com/watch?v=vHAbVgpjcMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good.

Fuck. With Trudeau in power, that means we're getting more niggers for Christmas.

Somebody seems to need to meet his promises about deportation. Can't get rid of the spics so easily, so now he goes for other niggers.

they BETTER not come to Canada

It does nothing to benefit the population of Haiti by removing enough people to form a small city.

Give Haiti back its portion of GDP and what is probably a net loss on the US.

they were allowed to come here with the understanding it was temporary, nothing racist about it

They're not Americans, that's why they can't stay.

>illegal immigration down
>ICE operating without interference
>sanctuary cities on notice

Things seem to be going just fine.

A lot of them will flee to Canada. Without the fucking doubt.

Enjoy.

You know Trudeau will welcome your fellow Francophones with open arms

Like you fucking faggots would even notice. You're already an Arab nation.

Dude are you kidding. Trudeau will apologize to them for being kicked out of USA and will take everyone in.

Yass Trump! Yasssss! This is why I voted for you motherfucker!

>Haitian, not American
>Have to leave because not citizens
Ok so what's the big deal?

>2019
End that shit right now drumpf

Wow how shocking.

The orange cheeto dick racist in chief is sending more innocent black people to their deaths who would otherwise be upstanding members of America’s rich and diverse society.

Why?

Because he has to pander to his base of uneducated rural and suburban retards who hate anyone who isn’t like them because they have irrational fears ovef skin color.

Good thing Mueller is working around the clock to get that sexual predator behind bars for good.

Maybe the drumpfkins can get their highly prized manufacturing jobs at the Drumpf tears bottling plant.

We have enough retarded negros. Maybe the retarded Haitians shouldn’t have killed all the white people.

>Pretty fucked up and racist if you ask me
No-one asked me when they were brought here. No one's asking you when they get booted. We are equal now. Equality is good, remember?

based, do the same with the perto ricans

Have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

SEND THEM BACK!!!

We gonna have less niggers and I'm OK with this

they are already here.

Think about it

>Founding Fathers say all men are created equal
>Haitains are men (ie, people) last time I checked
>Therefore, they have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else, being equal and all

And they fact that they've been through so much hardship only adds to their case, IMO. We've got plenty of space here.

Completely agree , seeing since you guys made a mistake by not electing Hillary - can we have her ?

puerto rico is part of the states

Nah he's right. Went to school with a few haitian refugees in 2011 and they were the most foul mouthed, stankiest bitches you could ever meet. Nothing of value would be lost.

Just image the baboons that brought 5-9 children with them when they came here, those kids grew up with all the comforts of 1st world life while spewing 'WE WUZ KANGS', now they'll be going to a 100% Kang-run society eating dirt cookies to fight the hunger pains. They'll be so much more miserable than the kangs that lived there their whole lives, the abrupt contrast in life will ruin them

GOOD

Send them to the eurofags. Will help speed their diversity.

They'll be happier to be among their own kind.

They need to go back and fix their country instead of ruining the ones our ancestors built.

They sold their souls to satan in a voodoo ceremony to gain their independence. they wanted Haiti so bad, now they must have it, for eternity.

check again, retard

Nope. Shitskins from Haiti already showed how much they like white people by murdering all of theirs.

I agree 60,000 1st world educated negros should be able to turn things around. If they can't, it just further proves their inferiority

>brave souls
>They fled

They are refugees anyway, so by definition they always were going to go back. 9 years is more than enough time.

except for the wall, eh?

We fucked Haiti by ruining their economy giving them free shit and now we are sending them back

I bet the amount of women and children just plain missing due to the CF and Co is about that same number.

The Framers weren't referring to niggers; even Abe Lincoln wanted nothing to do with Haitians in particular. Check again.

We're literally deporting them as fast as we can. Courts are so over booked, illegals are getting court dates 5 years in the future. Ice is doing their job too well, the judiciary just cant keep up.

[Breaking]

Weren't they running stories the past couple of weeks about this decision coming soon?

Haitians arent a race you proto-nigger

You do realize that she is politically closer to may than corbin right? We don’t do leftie in america.

Fuck I hope they all go to Canada. Tijuana is getting too black now.

Yeah sucks being our hat with all the lice breeding eh canada?

why don't the cartels just kill all the niggas?

You forgot to add that the magnitude of the impact is merely a drop in the ocean.

>sucks being our hat with all the lice breeding eh canada?

better than nothing, which was what was happening under opama

What a depressing thought. It's pretty much over for us. Fucking government.

fuck this racist president. drumpf hates us blackies

spics have been fleeing for a year. surprised it's not on CNN?

they don't have to go home, but they can't stay here!

Oh I bet they will if it comes to that

>Dirt cookies

I saw these in a thrift store and lost my shit. I offered 20 bucks to buy that from them, but they wouldn't sell them.

everyone hates you not just the president.

yes. i love black niggers. most powerful president shouldn't act like a hitler. impeach that orange fat ape.

More like a chink nation. They're already majority in Markham and Mississauga.

Icey Niggers in Canada.

Kek.

Marvelous. From the reddit spacing to the faux outrage. 10/10 brother.

this is how people on abc news comments section unironically talk

>Pretty fucked up and racist if you ask me
Is this because they are Haitians for you? Maybe you shouldn't be such a racist

To the rest of its just time for them to go home. We dont need to adopt 60k people.

My God I love ny GEOTUS

Move to Europe, they are taking in everyone and it's.. it's..its going so good for them (kek)
8 more years you have to deal with this. Do you ever consider suicide?

Time's changed according to gun grabbers, so we don't need to take their words literally anymore. Besides, Haitians aren't people.

checked

Hey U.S hey U.S! Can you cunts let me come over to get a job at ice to help you sick cunts kick out the illegal cunts? I'll put on my best boots i promise. Then once they are all out ill go back home

How long will Canada be allowed to remain in the intelligence loop and have their documents accepted overseas after they don't make people identify their gender on forms?

We was Amerikangs n sheet.

>>brave because the earth shook involuntarily and I ran away from it.

your done, take your shit n go.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHAbVgpjcMQ

Good. They have to go back and rebuild their nation. I love this president more and more

And its not like the earthquake was recent

have they tried planting food?

were they using it to guilt trip libcucks into donating or something?

guys... don't jinx it. if we celebrate they'll get cold feet and rescind the order.

It’s not racist you nigger. IDGAF if they’re English, Indian, Egyptian etc if they’re NOT citizens they don’t belong you stupid lefty faggot.
Pic related

that's not bait that's proto-copy-pasta, nigga.

Wow, such a weak Shilling...

I think your Sharia Blue manager should dock your pay for such a shit tier performance...

THIS. When TF did it become our job to save the world. Fuck that.

>this is how people
bots

Of course they need to leave. Hillary might eat them otherwise.

HAITIANS ARE CANCER
Lazy, filthy, incredibly stupid, only good for making niglets. They are experts on victimization, making it appear like somebody else was at fault.

Kim Jong Un should drop a few nukes on that God forsaken shithole. It would be the best for everyone.

The foundation of Haitian identity is literally
>Kill everyone who's not black.
Why are progressives so stupid

eating clay? well i guess they can stay.

Yes, that's exactly what it was for.

But he even said "drumpf" and cheeto, and suburban retards!

There's no way this isn't bait.

>implying there is something wrong with being racist

It is literally your DNA and the voices of all your ancestors screaming at you to protect your group against the other. It is proper to protect your family above your neighbor and what is your race but your extended family.

If modern-day Americans can get come-uppances for shit that happened in the past, these modern-day Haitians can get THEIR come-uppances for the white genocide in Haiti.
They're getting what they deserve.

>racist

Fuck you, Nigger.

I wonder where the next stop will be for the Haitian Globetrotters? Sobs.

If the Clinton Foundation had not raped the Haitian people and stole the money to rebuild the country, they would have been able to return home long ago.

The democratic party is the largest criminal organization in history.