Ohayo Onii-san

You wake up to find her beside you, what do?

Also you have no pants on.

give her the dick

Do you sleep with pants on?

Maybe he's British and talking about underwear.

You don't sleep naked?

>Doesn't sleep in blue jeans.

You haven't lived yet user

Lolita's are great. Less bullshit, no pregnancy. No hair except for head. Easy to physically manipulate during sex. Easy to outwit and tell funny jokes to her. A whole slew of things.

I thoroughly enjoy sex with children and I applaud anime having discovered it later in my life (mid 30s) after having some real prejudices against it when I was younger. I enjoy it's sexualization of children and frequently use it as a visualization aid when I masturbate.

Why do people sleep naked? If there's people attacking your house you've to run out naked too.

Taking a nap on a couch in blue jeans is great, but I wouldn't recommend it all the time.

This nigger, I see what you mean.

>not fighting in the nude at full mast.

Yeah. I sleep with my socks on, too.

shitpost on Sup Forums

And? They'll die when shot regardless of if I'm naked or not. Hell, if I manage to get one at gunpoint, I've got a once in a lifetime chance of recreating the classic
>Let's not turn this rape into a murder
line.

Why would you hug your 2 way tricot dakimakura to sleep with your clothes on?

It would be a nuisance and wake up your niece if you were to sleep with your pants and shirt on when you want to take them off and spoon up to her at night.

Take responsibility.

If you literally just wave your boner towards an attacker you'll disarm them because of how ludicrous it is

Works every time

it's liberating

Right? That's the reason I have a tactical knife in my bathroom as well, gotta be at my best even when shitting; wouldn't want a burglar to catch me defenseless.

You're more likely to shoot a family member than a home invade anyway :^)

All day and night.

I need room for my nuts to breath.

>tactical knife
Ever heard of a shower gun?

Muricah seems like the only place full of retards paranoid of home invasion, government overthrow or active shootings. AR 15 arent fucking necessary.

>These people live within a few miles of other people or a domicile in obvious view from the road.

Poor city folk.

There won't be any running, only death, them or me.

I need something 100% sure. While a gun is many times more effective than a knife, the moisture is bound to fuck up the gun.

>paranoid
I see you haven't met niggers.
>AR 15 arent fucking necessary.
Neither are you, yet you're still allowed to exist.

Clothes are a liability in a melee fight unless you wear sport-pads to bed

Less clothes means more speed.

/k/ is a fun group of people.

Yes.

You know how fucking awful the gypsies are in parts of Europe? That's how niggers are here.
Plus, government overthrow is literally written into our Constitution. It makes sense that we'd occasionally think about it.

I am a 262lb 26 year old man who wears a anti rape spike device up my butt at night so I won't get raped at night by attackers.

Poor whites living in ghettos with no past and no future but violence and drugs are just as bad as Murrican niggers, you know, but I'm still not worried about home invaders.

But wait a minute, you can't blind that guy with anything. You can't surprise him by taking of your pants, as well, since you're already nude.

I advise sleeping in bed with two layers of nice, long coats (underneath which, you're naked down to your briefs) instead of with a blanket. You can hide guns and various projectiles within, too. It's a win/win.

>Poor whites living in ghettos with no past and no future but violence and drugs are just as bad as Murrican niggers, you know,
No they're not, retard. Why do you talk about things you don't have the faintest fucking clue about?

Anyway I really want to have an episode just dedicated lewd fun. Kuro stealing kisses from everyone and groping at their bits. I'm tired of all the relationship drama they have.

Just make a damn hentai.

It's more due to how damn easy a gun is to obtain in America, so why the fuck wouldn't you get one. All you have to do is wait a month at maximum for a background check and then you can go buy guns.

>poor whites are just as bad

That's absolutely true, but it does indeed occur at a much lower frequency according to the Department of Justice and the FBI. Both claim that blacks account for 51% of all crime in America, while only being 13% of the population.

I'm not talking about murrican whites here, fool. No matter how bad a white murrican has it, his life would be worse if he were black, after all. That's white privilege for you.

When you don't have blacks to make an underclass, you have to make it out of whites.

You're wrong and clearly know very little of niggers. Stop discussing this subject if you don't know anything about it.

>implying niggers don`t make themselves an underclass through being niggers

Gibmedats are doing an excellent job of keeping them down and voting democrat, though.

RUSH FORWARD AND IMMEDIATELY FORCE HER TO WHISPER IN MY EAR THAT I AM WORTHLESS

SHE IS WHISPERING THAT I DO NOT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING AS SHE IS GENTLY PRESSING ON A SORE POINT IN MY CHEST AREA WHERE I STORE 25 YEARS OF REPRESSED EMOTIONAL TURMOIL

I CRY FOR HOURS FROM THE BLISS OF ABSOLUTE DESPAIR AS HER DELICATE FINGERS ARE CARESSING THE OPEN WOUND TO MY UNCONSCIOUS CORE

>When you don't have blacks to make an underclass, you have to make it out of whites.
?

In denmark our white underclass aren't very criminal at all.

Throw her out, and go find superior girl.

EXT. ROCKEFELLER MILITARY BASE - EVENING

A SIGN posted on a RAZOR-WIRE FENCE reads: ROCKEFELLER
MILITARY RESEARCH CENTER. An M16-toting GUARD stands at the
gate.
We move into Rorschach's POV as he approaches the gate. The
guard has no reaction to Rorschach--
--because Rorschach is in disguise, wearing the Army
Officer's uniform he stole. Rorschach presents his ID. The
Guard waves him through.

INT. HALLWAY - DR. MANHATTAN'S COMPOUND - EVENING

Rorschach ditches the uniform in the trash and puts his mask
on. He quietly enters--

INT. LABORATORY - CONTINUOUS

--a huge room, which contains technologically advanced
MILITARY DEVICES. Distorted in sections of GLASS, we see the
REFLECTION of a HUGE MAN, GLOWING BRIGHT BLUE--

DR. MANHATTAN (O.S.)
Good evening, Rorschach.
--and we see DR. MANHATTAN (formerly Jon Osterman) for the
very first time. He is SIXTY FEET TALL, BLUE LIGHT ripples
from his skin, emanating pure power--he is God on earth. He
works on a reactor--telekinetically moving parts in the air--
not even looking at Rorschach. It's as if Dr. Manhattan
already knew he was coming.

RORSCHACH
Dr. Manhattan.
Dr. Manhattan continues about his business when his
girlfriend, LAURIE JUPITER, 30, very much in her prime,
enters from the other end.

LAURIE
Jon, did you say some--Rorschach: What
are you doing here? You're a wanted man.

RORSCHACH
Nice to see you too, Silk Spectre.

LAURIE
Don't call me that. My mother made me
take that name. I always hated it.

(CONTINUED)

>30
>prime

Ahahahaha.

>tfw belong to the white underclass
>haven't raped, robbed, beaten or murdered anyone
>don't even own an illegal firearm or do drugs
I'm a failure, aren't I?

Your only argument is 'you're wrong'? Wow. The graphs you posted literally supported my point, no matter how bad a murrican white has it, they'd have it worse if they were black. Just because MLK made a speech and a (incredibly charismatic) black man became president doesn't mean blacks don't deal with lots of systemic issues that contribute to them being poor and criminal.

You`re potential, not yet realized. Nigger is a failure.

The original argument was that whites are just as bad. They're not. It's niggers, their lower IQ, genetics and absolute shit-tier culture.

Appalachia says hi, leftoid.

Also
>obongo
>incredibly charismatic

Should have figured you for a cuck long ago.

>>tfw belong to the white underclass
>I'm a failure, aren't I?

Yes you are.

One stone two birds.

>Granny didn't those hips anyway.

Maybe I live in a place where people breaking into my house isn't an issue. I would've bought it if you said you'd have to run outside naked if there was a fire in the building or something.

But in spite of those, it's simply much more comfortable. Once you get used to sleeping naked you'll have a hard time going back.

Wow, first post best post already.

I was actually talking about where I live, which is not in murrica. That's a failure of communication which I'll owe up to.

If you don't think Obama's greatest asset is his charisma, you've been redpilled so hard you've gone blind and grown hair on your palms.

>people living in a first-world country, a country whose trends the rest of the world follow
>being extremely wary of people potentially breaking into your house

What the fuck. South Africa (my country) sounds so much better now.

Nice fanfic.

Adrenaline rush, headspins, desperately recall last night: did I do her or not is crucial.
With all the pedophile hysteria going on in my country - I'll be likely to be hanged by my balls before cops even arrive.
>Dress up while keeping a distance and filming what I am not doing anything with a phone.
>Open the front door
>Get into the toilet and lock it from the inside
>Call cops and tell them there is home invasion and I'm really scared plz come save me faster
>Pray that cops don't castrate me over obvious suspicions alone
>Pray that she did not have sex during the last 24 hours so medics won't report it
>Pray that no one starts a rumors that will make me a target of daily beat ups by anti-pedophile thugs
>Pray no one will tell my employer so I won't get fired from a comfy remote job allowing me to seldom leave home
>Basically cradle my head and pray

So this user was completely on the mark.

You don't now how bad the situation really is in America.

I sometimes come faster than this jpg loads.

>I was actually talking about where I live, which is not in murrica. That's a failure of communication which I'll owe up to.
I'm going to need some proofs of your local underclass being as bad as niggers, because I seriously doubt it.

Actually I am very grateful that I am no longer living in the home of the free, prison capital of the world.

For your sake I hope you're surfing on a modem connection.

Why are you niggers arguing about which shithole is less shitty?

Are you an aussie, or somebody who's deep in the South American jungle, using precious satellite bandwidth so you can fap?

Come on user- you know how ESL's are with reading comprehension.

Been to Capetown, honestly surprised just how modern it was. Expected huts and heads on sticks.

Pretty much this, to be honest. When it comes to rape you're guilty until proven innocent, when it's the suspicion of pedophilia, you might as well just drop dead on the spot.

We're gonna get this thread killed with Sup Forums.
As compared to other, much more sad alternative right?
I'm getting banned from CS:GO because of my connection regularly.

Sup Forums's been loading images like shit since Hiro took over though. Your 579kb image took like 5 seconds to fully load.

>We're gonna get this thread killed with Sup Forums.
This is /ak/ though.

Yeah but go like 50 miles north in your country and you'll be murdered, where if I go 50 miles north I will be given maple syrup.

I just wanted to talk about how unsexy Kuro is

You wake up and find these 3 girls. What do?

Let them have this one. If you can't even experience the joy of sleeping naked for the fear of having to fight nightly burglars naked then you probably need all the joy and boost you can get.

How many of you have used their bicycle seats for anal masturbation? Fess up.

>Kuro
>unsexy
What? If you don't think she's sex incarnate then you're probably impotent. I'm sorry user.

>This is /ak/ though.
Okay, not the same user but Russia.
We don't have much home invasion problem since most of the people live in huge apartment complexes with what foreigners think is blast doors being the norm.
On the other hand if you regularly go out to party\club in a big city - a powerful rubber gun is almost must have.
There are a lot of short-fuse people with those guns and knifes and you'll get no chance against them without one.

>She mind-controlled you and erased your memory
>Your cum is inside her
Getting the cops involved before having a better idea of the situation is probably a bad idea.

Ensure each is properly inseminated

> fight nightly burglars naked
> fear
This is kind of gets me excited and not in the usual lewd way.

Do it again

Hesitating with a suddenly appeared loli in my flat is a much more worse idea.
You won't be able to explain yourself if you wait another day.
How will you explain it?
"I was making sure that she's not pregnant by my child?"

>not going out naked
>not wanting fast rolls
Bet you use Havel's

>short fused
>Russians

I can believe that, Russian tourists on my island are my least favorite, they are just so damn rude and alway pick fights on the beach

*unsheaths katana*

They don't sleep naked because they are afraid the burglar will have a bigger dick than them- it has nothing to do with their own combat readiness.

How much acid or lime do I need to melt down a body of that size?

> I just have an aluminum bat under my bed.

I'm prepared

>with what foreigners think is blast doors being the norm
My entrance has some 2~3 cm thick magnetically locked door

>If you can't even experience the joy of sleeping naked for the fear of having to fight nightly burglars naked then you probably need all the joy and boost you can get.

>hear steps inside my home
>take off my pants ASAP under the blankets, but also, as quietly as possible
>I wait for the burglar to enter my room
>flip and throw the blanket on him
>jump on him
>sit on top of his chest
>with my legs spread out, so they can hold down his hands (I'm a cyclist, so my legs are quite strong)
>hit him hard in the head until he becomes unconscious
>while still high on adrenaline, I decide to masturbate and give him a facial
>after I calm myself down, I leave him (with semen still on his face) at the front porch of my neighbours and wish for the best
>drink some rum and drink myself to sleep

~25-28 liters. Don't ask me how I know that.

Good, no ome can get in, but same with you getting out.

>Burn the building down

Okay. Do you work in forensics?