Homeland Security Department terminates temporary residency program for almost 60,000 Haitians

Your loss, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrF35qSUpC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_programs_in_Canada#Low-income_support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your loss is our gain
i never cease to be amazed that people continue to think this way. why is Haiti so shit then?

Suckers, now we have 60k more productive citizens. All it takes is 1 Jamal to make the NBA and it pays for the whole bunch.

Our win! Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and hand over 50% of my salary to our new guests

Dear leafs,

Plz take the beakers too

Thx, America

MFW

exactly. hatians are the least patriotic people

>jonasdotter
Another Scandinavian cuck

What are we losing that we don't have already?
Serious question.
Your whole orientation seems built on hallmark card sentiments.

Because of the embargo placed on them and the exorbitant amount of money they had to pay to France.

We're losing 60,000 Haitians that have been allowed to pump out US citizens for 20 years because no prior President had the balls to end their fucking loophole program.

Fuck we need to do something, we can't canada take this huge GDP boon away from us!

they actually went and did it, and people didn't trust the woman to do her job

You see refugees, I see a nigger, a coon, a jigaboo...

probably to make room for all the Puerto Rican's coming in to south Florida. Lot's of Haitians in the Naples and Ft. Myers area.

Haitian's are the dirtiest niggers of them all. They leave their garbage everywhere. They have no concept of what a trash can is.

I'll believe it when I see it. Some court will block, or his bleeding heart daughter will sob on his shoulder

AHAHAHAAHA, enjoy Pierre and Jovan completely fucking up your neighborhoods! Just a taste of what you're gonna get, they've given us a great gain here in Florida!
youtube.com/watch?v=wrF35qSUpC4

WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT OUR TROPICAL-NIGGERS AAAAAAAAGHH

>Our win! Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and hand over 50% of my salary to our new guests

It'll be more than that! These Haitians imported a bunch of new credit card fraud techniques after they migrated here! Have fun, leafs!

>canada is literally our toilet

user, this is our home, why the fuck aren't we doing more to push them out of our paradise?
They're obviously not here for sun and beaches, they got plenty in whatever fucking Latin American/Caribbean shithole they came from!

>USA has enough nonwhites to completely infest Canada and still be 60%

T-thanks leafs..

TRUELY A GREAT DAY

OUTSMARTED AGAIN

HOW DOES CANADA KEEP DOING IT

How about we just send them back to Haiti and we all gain?

>post a tweet
>cap it
>post the tweet on pol

>your loss is our gain

I'm thankful I don't live in the city. "Smart" city people will turn their communities into ghettos but won't leave until they physically leave this world because much progressing. The refugees won't leave the city because towns don't offer gibsmedats nd are harder to commit crimes in

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

TRUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>dotter

Fucking swedes

The Haitian refugees are the ones that think they are excluded from our laws. Search YouTube there are tons of them posting videos when they get pulled over claiming some bullshit about being excluded from our laws and so on. It's funny at first then after a few it's rage inducing.

Hey leafs, can we do some losing of our own here?
I'm sure you'd love to get a few hundre thousand """syrian""" refugees... we're just too bigoted and we don't deserve them

ask the Miami community what they would do without their vibrant Haitian community, the city would shut down Trump is an idiot

we wuz sovereign citizens n shiettt

Ahahaha!

I live in Montreal and tbqh I don,t see that many blacks. It's like they go to their Ghetto in the Northeastern part of town and never ever come out. Might as well not exist.

Then why is the Dominican Republic not complete shit?

Or, they're dumber than a box of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[Citation needed]

Nuke ghettos they shouldn't be allowed to form

>Mongolia

Are you sure?

The faster this place collapses the better. I for one welcome our new overlords. May they collect welfare and spit in our faces forever and ever.

The embargo that ended close to two hundred years ago is the reason Haiti is shit? Fuck, that explains fucking Japan, then.

If having Haitians in your nation improved anything then Haiti wouldn't be such a shithole now would it?

>Canada is 1 IQ higher than amerimutts

You don’t understand what words mean, do you?

kek

Haitians?! A loss. Ask Hillary

>counting nigs

Haitians are somali tier, fuck my country with a rusty pole

I'm so glad we have a liberal neighbor that wants all of our trash. Imagine if Sweden bordered us, all of the cunts here would just move there and it'd be great.

Uhhh, obviously all the good people left and came here. Duh.

With all of the shitskins that Dude Weedman wants to bring in to Leafland, that won't be the case for long.

Canada is such a good neighbor for taking these people off our hands.

canada doesn't even have welfare you idiot
we don't have foodstamps either

Is this some kind of a sick joke?

Haaaahahaa I lived un DR for 2 years, the only thing more useless than a Dominican, is a Haitian.

The fucks take 7 blokes 2 days to shovel as much dirt as I could in a n hour.

Canada becoming even stronger.

checked

Good luck with your murderous lawyaers and doctors.

>canada doesn't even have welfare you idiot
>we don't have foodstamps either
How does the program work?

Fucking lol

>Hur dur don't count niggers with intelligent whites
>Hur dur all gays are faggots
>Hur dur all Muslims are terrorists
>Hur dur all Asians have no empathy
>Hur dur all blacks are niggers
>Hur dur all women are roasties
I'm sorry did my generalising hurt your feelings?

>id dope

Our loss is your gain.

Also

>leaf

>All provinces maintain a program of this sort known by names such as "social assistance", "income support", "income assistance" and "welfare assistance"; popularly they are known as welfare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_programs_in_Canada#Low-income_support

Every western nation has a welfare system

Was listening to a Hatian nurse last month. She didn't want to go back and make her country great again.

aww shucks... too bad

thanks leaf
you can have more if you want

we don't have a program
we have unemployment assistance where if you can't get a job and are looking, laid off or are working and not earning over a certain amount you can get a few hundred extra dollars a month
which is why I laugh at all these little kids thinking people come to fucking Canada for handouts, we don't have any handouts.

Ooga booga exodus when

>changing the flag of niger

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

CANADA YES

Good. The sooner we import more hordes of violent savages the sooner society can collapse and the race war can begin.

My biggest fear is western countries fading into a slow demographic death or a race war coming years from now when I am too old to fight or enjoy the victory.

Did I tell you canibalism and human sacrafice are comon place in Haiti?

Brace yourselves for incoming cultural enrichment!

This bitch is so unpatriotic that she has another country in her name.

Crazy niggers never surprise me.

>dope

ID tells no lies

>We don't have handouts
Canada has welfare, my redneck cousin is on it. We also provide ghettos and other stuff

>he counted the nigs

no we don't, otherwise I'd be on it bud

>Wanted to sign up for customs and border patrol
>Polygraph, seems cool should be able to pass it fine
>realize I would be asked a question about what I perceive is minor theft
>realize our society believes 200$ stolen is a felony on par with murdering others

Canada has like a 76% Face, nowhere near 56%

>our gain
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I bet you have the most punchable face ever, lol.

They can can have the +1million that are here too.

for how long? you were like 95% white in 1990. Your descent is faster than ours and you have no intention of stopping it.

Why didn't they just go back to Haiti? No gibs?

>Hur dur all gays are faggots
>Hur dur all Muslims are terrorists
>Hur dur all Asians have no empathy
>Hur dur all blacks are niggers
>Hur dur all women are roasties
Wow I actually agree with the leaf for once. You're alright

>Race war
Why do people believe this stupid shit. In the current era, there will be no race war, no day of the X, and etcetera. No one out there is a leader, we're a crowd of followers. Everyone wants X meme to happen but no one will be the first person to step forward and do it because everyone in the crowd knows they won't actually follow.
There will never be another Hitler.

Prettier women to rape here

We totally have welfare, you can get about a thousand dollars a month. I'm currently sucking the government teet.

Ching Chong Ching? Chang luang hong?

Average iq increases by 8 points without nigs, leaf

proof? that's what I thought

Fucking 7 years later. How long does one expect to be a refugee for real?

fuck, is there any chance germany can get these cultural enrichers? we'd pay for that desu

Uh huh, sure American larping as a Canadian