7 hours later and people already don't give a fuck about 90% of the CG threads that are being made right now

>7 hours later and people already don't give a fuck about 90% of the CG threads that are being made right now
Just give up already, dumb nostalgiafags.

jibun wo haha

Cancerous fanbase.

I like it. It prevents generals from staying alive by making the bump order chaotic.

>watching Haikyuu

CG wasnt good. They just want their meme fun posting back

That's how imageboards work, idiot.
When there's nothing more to talk about, the threads go away.

Novel, huh?

>check my filter
>Jojo/MonMusu/Yu-Gi-Oh/DBS are still up
Nice delusions, user

The point is that fags try to recreate "the good old days" yet they fail miserably

I've reported every single one that isn't in the sticky the mods graciously provided. Fuckstain CGers spamming the board all need to be banned until their show is dead again.

Well duh, wait for the real thing to air and you can bet your ass your moeblob general will be pushed off the board.

Say it qith me guys

JIBAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jibun wooooooooo

Sure thing

Meta-threads are shitposting.

Keep dreaming, Sup Forums.
Moe always wins.

Give it a few days and I'll be sick of all the cancerous threads but I'm enjoying it for now.

This it's hilarious. Kill la Kill and even the forced cuck posting from erased was several times bigger with more posts in every thread.

Here it's just 10 sad user recreating 0 post threads

All these CG threads feel so hollow and fake.

Maybe when it actually starts airing it'll be fun, but right now just fucking forced, boring and annoying.

it's just*

I tried watching Code Geass several years ago but it was complete shit.

I guess I'll give it another try.

Don't

Yo5uve just forgotten how to have fun, generalfag. But don't worry, the rest of us won't be dragged down with you.

Yeah you're right, Haikuuu's fanbase is trash.

I don't post in any general, though.
And being cancerous spammer is not fun. You might as well start posting frogs because it's "fun" too.

You and the 5 other autists?

Sports anime are cancer but I will make a truce with you guys for the greater good, CG are much more cancer

>muh fun
You fags need to fuck off

Just wait till first episode actually airs

The first episode of R2 choked the whole board

We'll never experience those cancer years again thankfully.

Geass wasnt even Sup Forums's lowest point
If anything, it was one of the better days

You weren't here for it if you believe that

/thread

Literally make Naurtards look like saints.

The people who were on Sup Forums as Code Geass aired have grown up, gotten married and had children by now.

They haven't grown up (mentally), less than 1% of them got married and maybe one person has children now.