animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1479964767
exhentai.org/s/26115876d7/972327-18
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=exhentai panda
e-hentai.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now onto second one.

>Chair not being chair.

Id rather have this one exhentai.org/g/996606/b12873beab/

I just read this 10 mins ago. Slightly disappointed since I wanted ahegao Shalltear, but it's still pretty good.

Favorited at the speed of light.

Yesterday I dreamed albedo was strangling me and shaltear was watching while eating blood flavored popcorn.

I would prefer if Shalltear is raping EE

That's some fucked up fantasy, even by Sup Forums standards.

>Author will never continue his story about cute adventures of Ainz and Evileye
The ride that never took off.

To be fair it could mean strangling in sexual manner. That or user miss-typed straddling.

Never like that ride anyway. She is Shalltear play toy or Entoma lunch

>strangling in sexual manner
She was doing this with her wings nevertheless.
I really should stop reading LN before going to sleep.

Shalltear and Entoma are for bullying, Evileye are for waifuing you pleb.
But that's not the point, i believe that Ainz character works best then he is interacting with NWorlders who notice that he is a spooky skeleton and we need more of this.

Sure,why not. Love it when he recruit new servants into his kingdom. But i can guarantee you that all of Blue Rose will die at the end no matter what. Only difference is if they will suffer in despair of be granted a merciful death by Ainz. Heck,i might believe he would experiment on EE or Lakyus and then give them as meal to the Nazarick servants.

>Blue Rose has more death flags than Gazef

B-but i..i want Evileye to survive and be happy.

Dats hot user, and well, not like Albedo is ugly for it to be bad.

Staff seems the same except the animation director is now doing the character designs as well.
They're really going all out with this, might be completely remade.

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1479964767

Let hope so. They need to remove those CG too

We got a full on movie for Volume 1 alone and 2nd movie for Volume 2, it's possible we're going 1 volume=1 movie route, especially since Overlord has been #1 spot in sales for some time now.

Wonder if we will get a volume 3 movie. If any novel needs it it's that one. They skipped a ton of shit.

The fuck is this shit

That is a sad panda. You degenerate.

How do i get to the hentai on my phone

That's a good question. Don't go to Ex I would assume.

But how do I get passed the panda

On a phone? No fucking clue.

But your Sup Forums

Help me out

Look man, it's entirely possible depending on a few things you could manipulate your cookies on your phone in order to gain access, but's it's too much of a pain to do on a phone. Just find a different site or wait till you're on a PC.

I just notice after checking all the release dates.
After vol9 ended and author took a new route
>V10(waiting time-10 months)
>V11(waiting time-5months)

>v12(waiting time 10months)
>v13(waiting time-4months)

So it is now 2 books releases a year instead of 3. At least they cut v13 waiting time short by 1 month. Sigh! Still,it's pretty hard to be patient for this long)

Help

Find me a way

Translation never

no.

I don't like that style.

yes

Why is Nigel posting fanfiction?

Seriously, what do people enjoy about this show? I watched the first 5 episodes and the girls are fucking hot, but what else is it that people like?

>watched

So is the anime shit compared to the LN?

Yes

Don't reply to bait.

The anime of ok-ish, but suffers from being just an advertisement for LN series.
Why do i enjoy it? Well, for me it's a power fantasy with an actually likeable and cool MC, which just happen to scratch my itches and does some things the way i like it.
I enjoy it a lot, but it's not something i can recommend wholeheartedly to everyone else.

Thanks.

That makes sense. I get that element of it. I guess I'm just too much of a pervert to not be frustrated by him fucking the girls.

I'm not baiting. Jesus Christ. Does nobody actually have conversations on this board anymore?

Lets just say that Anime is bonus and helps put voice and proper picture in mind for LN readers, it's not supposed to be a standalone thing, you should have noticed that with final episode.
Personally it should have gone for at least 14 episodes, they kinda threw out the ball when they skipped Nigredo.

Okay I'll check out the LN. Thanks.

Ainz made a promise to Entoma.
You really think he's going to go back on his word to his beloved children?

The only question left is how long she will scream for.

>Death flags
>Gazef
Frankly I didn't see it coming until his muh loyalty to king part.

I don't think Lakyus will die because of her Rez power and Demon sword which MC Bones would wants. EE is kill though.

Basically anyone who doesn't pledge loyalty to Sorc Kingdom or get saved by one of MC's servants will die horribly.

It is bad when you're 26 yo and wake up to a mess in your underwear without even finishing properly.

>it is bad
Why though?

I would recommend you to go and look up the wording of that promise again.

Because I had to go to work with underwear that smells of cum.
And being horny the whole time, and realizing I might have awaken to erotic asphyxiation.

>strangling
>Sup Forums standards
nigga what, some people fap to shit and guro, now youre saying asphyxiation is bad?

Jesus fuck, just go without underwear if you're like that.

We got BD stories during the long wait though, hopefully he'll write something for the movies.

Well, because you fap to these stuff while awake not in dream.
In dream the lewdest thing you could do is holding hands with your waifu

>awaken to erotic asphyxiation.
You know how it always ends, right?

Interesting, now i remember that he only promised to tell Entoma when Evileye will no longer be needed in Ainz plans.
It's mean that Evileye can survive and be happy, right?

>"If you use energy potion you'll last longer"
>already using it.
Being enri is suffering.

Don't worry, Lupa's a Seventh level Cleric, she can cast Cocksurrection.

I'm still not over albedo having that horrible pubic hair.

is there anything out there with yuri alpha?

What? Seems fairly appropriate to me.
It's trimmed but fairly "vanilla" which fits with Albedo being a virgin.

Or were you expecting a an Ero Doll class veritable forest of half meter long curly hairs?

Im only getting pandas

No full works as far as I know.

Some images of her getting abused by the females of Nazarick though.

Not this shit again.

Literally google "exhentai panda".
How people like you even function is beyond me.

would you have a link, cause i cant find anything

Fuck off.

>Virgin
>Succubus
Pick one.
I was thinking she would look better with pubic hair that look similar to this
exhentai.org/s/26115876d7/972327-18

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=exhentai panda

To what?

IF you are really that bad replace Ex with g.e- and you´re good now begone newfriend

You need to make an account and log in at e-hentai.org/

That's not me though. I was searching the net and there were plugins and stuff, but I didn't come here to ask for any info about it

closest to be found

>Pick one
Uhhm. Did you read the novels?
She's a virgin, canon.

As for the hair, isn't that just because it's wet?

>Someday

Unless Albedo attacks a player, gets caught and Ainz murders her.

The darkest timeline.

Succubus by definition cannot be virgins.
As for the pubic hair, some women have their pubic hair straight and silky, sparsely distributed around mounds.
So when they get wet it become a sponge of concentrated pure love nectar.

>t. fag

Where are my albedo pubic hair and body odor doujins? ;_;

Not them but what are we arguing about? Albedo is canon virgin, and she has a bush. Also has abs of steel. All this is canon and has been stated.

>succubi can't be virgins

Yeah sure, and there can't be male valkyries either.

>not unleashing Rubedo on the enemies
>then having unsuspecting Ainz teleporting for investigation after Albedo does not answer message
>Due to counter-magic barrier around the battlefield

>Succubus by definition cannot be virgins.
Evidently they can in Overlord.

Also, if I remember correctly, it's canon that Albedo is fairly hairy aswell, I think Aura comments about it.

>Albedo is canon virgin, and she has a bush. Also has abs of steel. All this is canon and has been stated.
Not discussing the LN, but discussing the doujin design.

user, just how familiar with demons, or rather Succubi are you? That's how they're supposed to be.

To be fair, until you do it right the 2nd time it's not going to 'remember' you, and if you're tech illiterate it's annoying to do even when there's a step by step guide available.

Well, they can be in Overlord because it's a race. On top of her having other races. Not to mention she was in the throne room the whole time, so unless her flavor text says she's sucked off 32 dudes, she's still "pure".

First *Succubi
Second, Yes they can, it's just that it doesn't last very long.

>it's canon that Albedo is fairly hairy aswell, I think Aura comments about it.
How would aura know that?
Pubic hair envy?

The Firefox extension does everything for you, I think you still need to make an account but that's literally it.

Her flavour text did imply she fucked most of Nazarick.
Ainz made her a pure maiden.

>her flavor text says she's sucked off 32 dudes, she's still "pure".
I thought her original flavor text stated that she was a bitch?

From the "Let's bathe together and talk about each others' bodies" segment.

No, that's an incorrect translation.
It said she's a nymphomaniac.

Yeah, that just means she's a slut and always horny. Doesn't mean she's fucked a million dudes. Poor Albedo.

There's been a lot of cases when the extension for some reason required to be installed, you to try to use it, then reinstall it for it to actually work.
Read the whole thing user.
Yeah we're still not sure about it, we dropped that discussion because we were sure if Albedo was bushy by our world standards, or by Shalltear and Aura standards.
Seeing how they have bodies of children, in comparison Albedo should be 'bushy' regardless of how much hair is there really.
Nah it said "bitch" problem is that Bitch and Slut mean the same thing in Japanese.

>Nah it said "bitch" problem is that Bitch and Slut mean the same thing in Japanese.
that's exactly what we just said you fucking degenerate.

Well it's very strongly implied that originally, before Ainz changed her settings, she wasn't a virgin because otherwise she wouldn't have been given a Bicorn as a mount.

She wasn't alive then and lore wasn't real.
“…A sub-species of unicorn. Unlike unicorns which represent purity, bicorns represent
impurity. Unicorns only allow virgins to mount them, but bicorns are the opposite and
virgins cannot ride them… Haa?!” Shalltear and Aura opened their eyes so wide, it seemed
like they could almost fall out of their sockets.
“That’s impossible… Albedo is?”
“What do you mean impossible? Just what do you think I am?”
“Huh? Uh, but, how should I say this, Albedo, aren’t you a succubus?!”
“S… su… succubus… succubus.” Confused, Shalltear started searching for the page on
succubi.
“Well, I am a succubus! I’m sorry for not being experienced even though I’m a succubus!
But I can’t help it! I’m stuck in the Throne Hall as the Overseer of the Guardians! And Ainzsama
never calls me over to his bed… I don’t want to do it with any men besides Ainzsama…”
Albedo suddenly raised her head after she had been murmuring while staring at
the floor.

And I quote:
>No, that's an incorrect translation.
>It said she's a nymphomaniac.
I was just confirming it, part due to saying it with a ? at end.

>Well it's very strongly implied
Where, show me. Other than the bitch comment I don't remember anything else mentioning that.