HOLY SHIT! SPOOKY JEWISH MESSAGES DISCOVER IN GOOGLE TRANSLATE

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvjR1WEdxmE&lc=

>People from all over the world
>To worship the people of Israel

Try this yourself. Go to google translate.
Select Somali to English
Type Pe Pe Pe Pe Pe
with each Pe you will get a new spooky message about worshiping Israel

What the fuck does this mean?

Was Pepe a kike trick all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt2YfzL1ni8
youtube.com/watch?v=8nK4-jE2SjU
youtube.com/watch?v=opvopULDhVI
youtube.com/watch?v=p44RLC4Y1lc
youtube.com/watch?v=YC3IxxYsIN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrx_roMS09E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What

PE PE PE PE PE PE = PEPE PEPE PEPE

.... What did they mean by that...

watch the fucking video dude. Try it yourself.
type pe pe pe pe pe over and over into google translate from somali to english. it says shit about hundreds of thousands of people dying, worshiping israel, it mentions "the peoples democratic party"

THIS IS NOT FAKE. TRY IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!

I'm freaking out right now. Try it yourself. It's spooky as fuck.

What if we put KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE or straight KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

KEK is clearly the key, not PEPE

shit dude that's giving some spooky messages too

>Countdown to things together

>the government of the two peoples is the same.

Pepe is an avatar of Kek.

Pepe was a Sup Forums meme long before the alt-right association. Maybe some Google kikes are just trolling us.

>i live in the city of israel
Israel is my city.

WTF

>Thoughts of faith belong to the offspring of one nature in all other parts of the world to disenvate or start up by one at one, etc.

>The work of this category will be used to help calculate the timez people are to come back to the knowledge of this category.

>Thoughts are not available at school or at school or in at school or in the Community.

>all over time, together with consecutive factors

>4 wH.WithdidiseAnnW

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Estimated People Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. pe

>pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
>Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian
Just fucking kill us already, Google, stop with the cock tease. Bend reality with CERN or whatever. Fucking kikes.

World of Jewcraft exposed

Kek

Scary desu

Jesus Christ. That's some spooky joowry right there.

Holy shit, are you for real??

You are joking right?

ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga oogah booga booga booga ooga ben

ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga oogah booga booga booga ooga benis

try it yourself

Have we uncovered Deep-Mind's consciousness? Is "pe pe" his binary language??

Is Pepe = Deep-Mind!?!

>Is "pe pe" his binary language??

Nah dawg, it's Somalian

dunno why this didn't work
pic related
spooky indeed

Guy I only browse Sup Forums to shitpost not to get executed when the time comes from knowing too much

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pepe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
=
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. the people of all nations, the people of Pepe, the people of Israel

the people of pepe... dose that mean us?

Hmong gives the same results

Wait a minute... Are we the REAL people of Israel?

Wtf

>the people of all nations, the people of Pepe

We ARE people from ALL nations, look at our fucking flags.

And WE ARE the people of pepe, we just keep posting this retarded shit every day, all day, for no reason at all...

What are we to do with this revelation?

>THAS RITE

WE WUS THE JOOS AND SHIT

i dont want to be a fucking jew, i never signed up for this shit

I put PEPE PEOPLE on youtube, and the first video is of a little girl, filming herself on the toilet, while using a t-shirt of POKEMON

WHAT THE FUCK

But Satan you're the biggest Jew of all.

youtube.com/watch?v=nt2YfzL1ni8

We have to fucking connect the DOTS

You're not jews guys. ffs

You can do this with other languages and get creepy shit too. It's feedback from the AI

HOLY FUCK

Translate from Romanian
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. from the people of Israel, the people of Israel, the people of Israel, the people of Israel, the people of Israel and the people of Israel. Toward Millions of People in the Celebrate Sacrifice
=
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pepe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pepe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pepe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe

the celebrate sacrifice? is google translate part of fucking isis or some shit

HAPPENING

>The children of the world
Clearly talking about Sup Forums
>The children of the past
We want to bring tradition back to the world, maybe it's us again? (radical reactionaries, conservatives, monarchists, fascists, etc)

WTF, THIS IS FUCKING REAL.
CALL ME A SCHIZO BUT THIS HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING.
WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!

Seems like it wrote me a sick song more than anything.

He who fights with jews should be careful lest he thereby become a jew. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Hoaly shit its real wtf

Very spooky

What gets my jimmies rustled is the fact that "Pe Pe" produces the most fucktacular results.

Try translate twitter.

Translate.twitter.com

Look at islands.

PEPE PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=8nK4-jE2SjU

NEW Pepe artist music found, PEPE BRADOCK - DEEP BURNT

Praise kek, we are discovering new mystical truths still

Translates from.samoan to English.
And it talks about baby and if we are all alone and we are not alone...
Weird

This is some Evangelion level of cryptic shit.

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
pe pe pe pe pe pe
pe pe pe pe pe
pe pe pe pe
pe pe pe
pe pe
pe

people from all over the world
worshiping the people
Lift up your eyes
People from all walks of life
Here are the times
People worship
pe pe
pe

I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

You guys are frogs that tell lies in the revelation book

youtube.com/watch?v=opvopULDhVI

PEPE BRADOCK

got this from adding more pe's
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. from the people of Israel, the people of Israel, the people of Israel, the people of Israel, the people of Israel and the people of Israel. Tribe of Peoples of the Peoples of Nineveh
Nineveh was an ancient Assyrian city of Upper Mesopotamia, located on the outskirts of Mosul in modern-day northern Iraq. It is located on the eastern bank of the Tigris River, and was the capital of the Neo-Assyrian Empire.
T H E P L O T T H I C K E N S

Yeah, this is the structure I use to make songs. Ive been doing it for a few weeks ever since the first spoopy translate thread

Why the fuck this retarded kid posted a video of she taking a shit? We need to flag down the only video calle PEPE PEOPLE

We are literally Gods true chosen. The angels who will awaken humanity. God bless you all. Pray.

>tfw this is long lost 13th tribe of israel

What the eff

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe p pe
= We celebrate Christmas
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
=People who live in idol worship
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
To worship the people of Israel

what if it says something in reverse? that would be so fucking cool and spooky at the same time

Freakin creepy AF!

I kept typing it in and got something strange.. we are translating from Somali to English, right?

Then wtf did this pop up? This isn't English? And has no direct translation. Is it a name? A place?

This:

After repeating this phrase for a while:
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States.

It then says this:

شبابقا قۇل قىلىشقا بولمايدۇ

pt.1
"Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel."

Do you a license to pe pe? No you don't now cease and desist.

Just wtf

KEEP GOING

Israel needs to be exterminated.

pt. 2
"Believe in God's Estimated People Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Peacekeeping Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Estimated People"

Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel in the light of the present day of Eid al-Adha

Helluva thread theme.

Hudson, Elam, and Ebed-melech

isn't that right american?

Somalis are jewish aliens

" I live in the city of Judaism in the United States."

PE PE

Chaababaka Qۇl Qylyhqa Boulmaadۇ
=
its arabic?

Somalis were the first people on earth.

It then says this:

Which translates to this:

Shobakqa Qayl Khalqashka Bolmayed

youtube.com/watch?v=p44RLC4Y1lc

Found another music by him, all very old, 8 years

It's nothing, go to sleep. Literally an incomplete translation, so the ai shits itself, it's not jews brainwashing somalis.

KEK holy shit the A.I. goyim know

Well shit, a real happening and I have to wake up in 7 hours.
Go fuck yourself
Bump

I ain’t clicking that shit my heeb

> I want to worship Ehud people, and enjoy the people of Israel

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

youtube.com/watch?v=YC3IxxYsIN8

Thirteen thrones.

Make sure to record.

keep this feeling you have in your mind. it's completely correct. feels "new" doesnt it. it shouldnt. now add this to it
>the occult is a fancy word for "God has a vagina"

Girl with the video named PEPE PEOPLE

also works with mongolian

Pepe goes to cuba (and he did).

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrx_roMS09E

>go to sleep
You first, Hymie.

>Google is evil
>Google is perfect