Liking Kyoani

>liking Kyoani

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11746976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have made a mistake. I don't like KyoAni. I love KyoiAni.

>Deadhouse

>not liking Kyoani

>kyoani is the thinking man's madhouse
hmmm

> Studio's focus on making different types of shows depending on what they think will sell + what they're good at doing
> This is a bad thing

You see with kyoani shows, lets say you have a cast, most of their shows the cast have identical facial structures and the only difference is their hair and eye colour

Why was PW made? Shit sold like garbage, deservedly though

Not saying they always work out, but Kyoani clearly has a general guideline to the shows they make.

Sounds like anime in general.

Chidori would have been far more appropriate than Tessa.

Not really, the shape of the eyes themselves is usually distinct. The shape of the chin and the eyebrows are usually at least a little bit different too.

Not really defending Kyoani for not looking samey, they do, but there are usually small differences.

The main problem with Kyoani is that they never get out of their comfort zone, which can be good or bad, i mean it's a business after all, but having arguments about which studio is better is a waste of time because it's subjetive in a lot of aspects, and having a favorite studio doesn't mean that you can't enjoy shows from other studios

They thought that people would eat anything with Kyoani brand.
Server them right.

what comfort zone?

What's that madhouse show about the memories

My problem with kyoani is that for a while now their shows despite looking amazing are not that interesting plot or character wise. All style no substance. I tried so hard to see what people liked about KnK and like I said it looked great but it bored me so much I can't describe it in words.

It could just be that their recent shows aren't my preferred genre/cup of tea.

>Not really, the shape of the eyes themselves is usually distinct. The shape of the chin and the eyebrows are usually at least a little bit different too.

Wew, this is identical as it gets

> it's all the same shit though...right?

It literally is.

>comparing two different expressions

>using Bestarossa in a bait image

They are stagnant and their works lack artistic merit in the writting department. They could still do CGDCT shows while putting a good deal of effort into the scripts like in CCS case.

Funnily, I think KyoAni has been putting too much into substance and not enough into style lately.

strawpoll.me/11746976

strawpoll.me/11746976

strawpoll.me/11746976

strawpoll.me/11746976

strawpoll.me/11746976

We've already had a poll where it was shown this board respects madhouse more than trash kyoani

>Yui's hairstyle
MY
FUCKING
DICK

Where's the indifferent option?

>He likes Madhouse