Is 2017 going to be the best year of anime?

Classic stuff:
Code Geass
FLCL
Card Captor Sakura
Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0
Full Metal Panic
Legend of Galactic Heroes
Gundam Wing
Yamato 2202
Fate/Extra Last Encore

New stuff:
Little witch academia
Violet Evergarden

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-26/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-arc-manga-gets-tv-anime-series-in-january-2018/.109204
youtu.be/7IscIt4lmOY
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3050518
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-25/kenji-kamiyama-teases-ghost-in-the-shell-news/.106884
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like it is getting more and more like hollywoof. No creativity left so just remaking the same things.

If you're not baiting you might be the dumbest shithead on this board

>evangelion 3.0+1.0
Nice joke

One Punch Man
SnK
Nanatsu no Taizai

You forgot PSG season 2

>Card Captor Sakura

That's 2018

>Gundam Wing
Did I miss something?

CCS is 2018

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-26/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-arc-manga-gets-tv-anime-series-in-january-2018/.109204

>milking old cows
Dead industry, creatively speaking.

also Konosuba

>Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0

It's never coming out.

Don't forget the Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer adaptation

Garbage show

These are only relevant for turbo faggots.

>Code Geass and FLC get unnecessary sequels

Where's my Sora no Woto S2 or movie? Anime industry is truly dead.

Don't forget Tsugumomo, so much TnA

You can say that for every show on OP.

I want Chihayafuru S3 ;_;

You forgot to put Usagi Drop S2

>no sabagebu season 2

why bother

Uchouten Kazoku 2
Steins;Gate 0
Touken Ranbu by ufotable
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Take a (you) and leave

You're slow user if you can't see this simple pattern. Only shit shows are getting new seasons so no Chihayafuru for you.

EVA and sakura will be 2018, geass might be 2018 as well.
2018 will be the best year of anime.

>Fate/Extra Last Encore
>classic
Could've list Heaven's Feel movie 1 instead.

That said, the final 3 years of each decade (and the first) seems to be where all the great memorable shit comes out. Everything since 2011, with some exceptions, has been pretty subpar, but that was the case with the 2000s and 90s as well. It's good to see that a batch of potentially great-tier shows is already lined up.

Dies Irae

>vn
You know the adaptation will be shit

HF movie part 1 will be released minimum in end of 2017. Plus 6 months until BD. It's more like 2018 year.
>I actually gonna travel to Japan on premier

English translation of VN announced too

Symphogear S4 has to be coming soon right? They announced it in February.

Rumors about Cencoroll 2 in 2017

They did international viewings like 1 month after Kizu, which is also Aniplex, I'll have to wait for BDs, but I'm sure a lot of anons will see HF in 2017.

Rapefugee Simulator The Animation by WIT Studio when?

>Harem with little rape: The Animation

>Gundam Wing

Did I miss something?

And High School DXD S4

Overlord movies

>Gundam Wing
Hmm?

>Super Lovers S2
ha ha. time for fagging around soon.

Don't forget UFO saving fujoshit.

You forgot Rakugo you faggot, which already looking like it'll be AOTY again.

If you call ruining a bunch of good shows with shitty unnecessary sequels a "best year" then sure.

Umaru OAD

>Code Geass R3
>Symphogear S5 and S4 announced
>Zegapain prequel movie released
>CODE GEASS R3
What a time to be alive

Indeed it will be. I personally can't wait for all the isekai WN/LN adaptions and new announcements. No really.

>Legend of Galactic Heroes
>Code Geass
>FLCL
Also to see how these turn out to be complete garbage and all the beautiful cancer that will follow on Sup Forums.

> sequel-itis
> "best year"

Pick one.

You're right instead of new originals and sequels to beloved originals we should demand more tsundere ramucom & Gary Stu in another world LNs.

Nice joke, man.
Nichijou S2 is way more possible to get release than this fucking project.

I think 2017/2018 is when anime and manga become full on normalfag hobbies like with video games and comics. If Gits sells well with normies and Death Note is moderately watchable then they'll hop on the bandwagon since it is cool and hip now also because of the 2020 Olympics approaching.

If the old team isn't on board, then it definitely isn't a positive on this list.

Besides, we still need confirmation.

>hey guys let's ruin these perfect endings just because these shows made a lot of money

How dare they ruin this perfect ending!

did you just start watching anime last year or something it's been a normalfag hobby since the early 2000s when Cartoon Network showed Dragon Ball Z

Old troll charts are becoming true.

Still waiting on that PokéSpe anime.

Wasn't there one a couple of years ago?

Generations is the closest you're ever going to get to a Spe anime.

Pokémon Origins was a more true to the game adaptation but it wasn't Special/Adventures.

> MuvLuv
> Saint Young Men
> 3gatsu
> Sailor Moon
> Moyashimon 2
> Code Geass

Am I missing any others? Technically were more GitS series but they weren't SAC.

>NnT
eh, if the quality is the same as the first season, they might as well not bother.

I share your confusion and demand an answer

Don't forget Cinderella Girls Theater.

Kamiyama did hint recently about something SAC related though. Only time will tell how much that means though.

Sup Forums doesn't talk about good anime, only meme shows are allowed

Soon.
Despera is ded forever though.

>when anime and manga become full on normalfag hobbies
Is this bait?

Several anime are in the top 50 on Netflix
Anime has been normalfag territory for almost a decade now thanks to TTGL

Alternative didn't get an anime though

What a list of shit

>thanks to TTGL
another bait?

Fuck, wrong version.

>he thinks Symphogay season 4 is coming sooner than 2019

Newscast user the first season was fine

Equally confused here and google ain't got shit, and usually google's got that shit covered.

Let's not forget DxD S4 and AoT S2 as well now, OP

I still wonder how many people would want adaptations of their favorite series if they're going to turn out like Ace Attorney. I know it improved but it was terrible for a good portion.

A The Very Hunger Caterpillar anime would easily be anime of the century though.

How about Yuuki Yuuna S2 and Symphogear S4.

HF suck dick. This will be superior Fate movie for next year.
youtu.be/7IscIt4lmOY

>going to spend 8 months away for training
>no time for anime in 2017
Pretty sad for me.

I haven't read Vinland Saga but honestly it seems interesting from the threads it had on Sup Forums.

I hope one day someone does it.

MuvLuv Alternative just got two spin-offs animated, not what everyone wanted.

Also Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin (except it was another movie instead of a series).

>not even confirmed for next year
>animated by SilverLink
>Prisma Illya somehow more of a classic than the original FSN
No.

And GioGio: Vento Aureo
Don't forget

Frozen Teardrop, novel sequels after Endless Waltz movie.

Gundam 1st studio will continue Gundam Origin movies.

There's been talk on twitter about a new Mai Hime project come out next year and they will release ton of Mai merchandise.

There's still going to be a LOT of shit like all the yaoi/yuri stuff they've got lined up for late night TV, but some of that will make it at least tolerable compared to 2016 which had literally nothing besides maybe Rakugo and that new Shinkai movie that just dominated everything TV, Movie or whatever.

I don't consider Fate something to look forward to by the way, the franchise is fanservice trash for milking weird otaku these days frankly and it's being animated by a shitty overrated studio that will emphasize all the worst aspects of it no doubt.

He has a point but I still would consider it preferable to yet another year of only the dumbest most boring fucking high school romance light novel things and bad Aniplex originals where all they care about is selling some music. At this point I'd settle for just a little more watchable TV anime, if it can't muster that much it's not worth existing but finally were getting even the most minor acknowledgement from the industry even if it's a small voice that the status quo just isn't cutting it anymore after nearly 3 years of dog shit.

Fuck this reminds me of a time when Sunrise doing 4 really exciting looking TV series was a plausible thing versus what we have now where it's A-1 doing 4, usually 3 bland disasters and one aggressively mediocre one that's also bland as shit but maybe has one guy on staff mistakenly trying for a change.

Give me Cowboy bebop 2

Do you think Sunrise will go all out to bring back old IP's as continuation project. Seems like Gundam out there in Japan failing bad somehow.

SAC3 is more than likely coming true
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3050518

oops animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-25/kenji-kamiyama-teases-ghost-in-the-shell-news/.106884

Nothing I'm really looking forward to. Will probably be a pretty bad year. Sequels to mediocre stuff, reboots, what is this, Hollywood?

New Takeshi Koike I guess. And Furuhashi movies.

>Vento Aureo
You mean Golden Wind? And that's coming out in 2018, not next year.

Shit taste

Not if Net Neutrality gets threatened.

My Hero Academia Season 2

There is absolutely no chance that Cardcaptor Sakura will be any good or even watchable.

EVERY time a thread like this is made, that particular season/year will be made of failure