Spielberg Pedophile proof - HUGE CDAN thread

1. ex-Child-stars have told CDAN that Steven Spielberg molested kids on Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch.
archive.fo/0tr1D

2. All the child stars in Spielberg's films have "they were molested" written into their backgrounds. All of the childhood stars he contacted were unnerved when they looked back on it.

3. Michael Jackson must have found out as he paid a witch doctor $100k+ to place curses on Spielberg and David Geffen (also a well known pedophile). independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jackson-paid-witch-doctor-to-put-curse-on-spielberg-121369.html

4. Some people here still don't believe CDAN. Well, he told everyone that Trump's DOJ was planning on blocking the AT&T Time Warner merger about a week ago, and thats only just come out properly in the last few hours. And all his Schneider and Spacey stories were true. Honestly I feel that everything he posts is true, but he intentionally makes small errors in order to add plausible deniability. He is 80% accurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM
squawker.org/culture-wars/a-2003-essay-by-actor-crispin-glover-suggests-steven-spielberg-appreciated-the-sexuality-of-young-boys/
comicsbeat.com/indiana-jones-child-molester/
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d4f6389b-3e50-4cc4-bd1d-853bb2f49884
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Yes it's real. Yes Spielberg and Geffen are going down.

Read the spreadsheet to understand why: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Seth Macfarlane hinted towards Spacey and Jenner and Weinstein in advance.

He also warned about Spielberg raping kids in American dad in this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM

South Park warned about Tom Cruise and John Travolta being in the closet. They also showed Spielberg and Lucas as rapists.

TYVM

squawker.org/culture-wars/a-2003-essay-by-actor-crispin-glover-suggests-steven-spielberg-appreciated-the-sexuality-of-young-boys/

I read this last weekend. I showed it to a friend of mine. He was astounded.

Crispin Glover is also extremely brave or extremely foolhardy for making that challenge in 2003

tfw you leave your last film about pedos to a pedo

Bump

I bet everyone involved in that 'awesome' Spielberg HBO doc is going to feel pretty bad fairly soon. Everyone who wasn't a pedo at least

is dan schneider political? seems to be a guy in his own fifedom living the dream. does he donate to the dnc

I dont think he is political at all but IDK

here is CDAN on Schneider.

interesting. Spielberg and Lucas talk about one of the backstories being of a 12 year old who had sex with indiana jones when he was younger

ive seen it all plus memes rather have speilberg and jew jew abrahms go down

>paid a witch doctor $100k+ to place curses on Spielberg and David Geffen
Hahahahaha how have I not heard of this

Lucas is for sure a pedo. The whole Leah/Luke sexual tension thing was degenerate enough

AI?

Do you remember in Raiders of the Lost Ark when the love interest said "I was a child!"?

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d4f6389b-3e50-4cc4-bd1d-853bb2f49884

The meaning of this is literal: She had sex with Indiana when she was 12 years old. Thats what the line means. We know from this leaked transcript:

Pretty fucking crazy!

it worked tho, based negros

don't tarnish star wars like that, hot sisters need to be plowed by their brothers. nothing degenerate about it

No, it's Star Wars. Everything you were raised on and loved was evil and now as an adult you must come to terms with this fact and do your civic duty

Grow up crossbreed faggot

God I hope this is true and gets exposed. My university has a picture of him in the political science department hanging on a wall of their "greats". It would be so satisfying to see the university cannibalize itself over it.

just read this one.

WTF?

fuck you abo

I'm not ready for this, I hope it's not true
My childhood was built on watching his films.

Ok Mohamed

>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
WTF is this spreadsheet? is this the Qanon thing?

It's Larp Before the Storm autismo bullshit.

LiL PEEP better not have been murdered by the Jewish mafia, or I'm gonna fuckin' kill a few dozen of those motherfuckin' faggots and their cocksuckin' families.