Vivid Strike!

What do you think about Fuuka?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=875635
mediafire.com/?kbkt93mktbgdqbx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vivio?

A total SHIT and ruining everything good about Nanoha.

Fuuka a okay, tho.

Oh

Haru-chan, get it together. Your first girl needs just as much love as all of your other women.

Subs when?

2-3 hours roughly. Ron usually has them out by then.

The magic stuff annoys me. So hard, i began to imagine that they inject themselfe a dose of steroids. Its fight club anime arigh ?

Learn English.

Learn Japanese.

>Learn Japanese.
Scientifically proven to be impossible

You don't even need that, I watched the raw and understood the gist of what was happening.

a shit

Link?

Ill let you know once we get subs.

Fuuka finally got to shine this episode.

Remember when Nanoha was good?

Who?

Yeah

The best thing to happen to the Nanoha franchise since Nanoha.

Is this an accurate depiction of a hegemon?

Subs when?

Vivid Strike did wonders for discussion, didn't it.

Let's talk about how Vivio is an invincible mary sue.

Shut up Nanohafag

People should probably keep in mind that it is a holiday weekend.

I waited for that amazon rip, and it just released.

Ah, you are right, thanks for pointing out.

Reminder to ignore the ban evading autist that keeps throwing baits and haterants about Vivid Strike.
Don't respond to him, let him just rot alone in his autism and wait for another ban/deletion.

There is no point to argue. He'll never admit to just being an annoying troll, he might not even be able to realize it. And any responses he gets just shit up the thread.

Thanks.

Nanoha > *

That's a funny way to spell "Fate"

Fuk the Fuuka

>made Vivio fell for her with that killer smile
>went chasing after other women right after
I was a fool to think that they would become a proper couple after this.

Fate is really cool. Much better than those shitty copies of her, Einfart and Rinneddit.

GET SET when?

Yep, and it ended again after Vivio won and ruined my Rinne vs Fuuka dream.

Fuuka is pretty nice. She needs a bit more screentime to flesh her out, though.

>more screentime to flesh her out
Are you sure you want to see that?

Yes. Rinne had a lot already, so it is should be Fuuka's turn.

It actually ended here and never came back, though.

>and ruined my Rinne vs Fuuka dream.
What do you think it's going to happen next episode?

>blushing

THAT'S NOT MY HEGEMON

What sort of activities are you speaking of?

This may be sudden, Fuuka, but are you interested in carpets?

There are some things that you must be prepared for before you... confront Rinne-senshu again.

Wow. Fuuka is right, Rinne really is just a spoiled brat.

They forgot to make Einhart's undressing belt white for the flashback. Tsk, tsk, 7arcs.

Who cares about Strike anymore.

So Fuuka is going to win this one and fight Einhart in the finals, right?

Judging by the screen time so far (Rinne vs Miura, Rinne vs Vivio, Rinne vs Fuuka), it doesn't make sense to have one more episode with Rinne.

Alright look. You see those two things there? Those are tits. Big tits. WTF

We are still one year away from the movie.

Maybe it's just the difference between anime and manga. A-1 Einhart's BJ had black belt too. Don't ask me why.

Ando subarashii tits. The top hangs a bit but that matches how she looked when showering. Yey!

BTW, is the planet Slulu's place at really called "Carnage"? I can't recall from Vivid.

So?

And? It's now a certainty that Nanoha will be good again. Isn't that reason enough for celebration?

Can we all agree Vivid Strike! was a mistake?

Fuck, you are right. I missed it/forgot totally.
Although it's not weird with me, I initially didn't notice that movie NF have different barrier jackets. I guess I look them in the eyes.

Yes.

But don't despair, Reflection will fix everything.

Am I bad if I liked Nanoha's StrikerS barrier jacket more? The one that had the ZR.

>Am I bad if I liked Nanoha's StrikerS barrier jacket more?
Yes.

and she looks down on Rinne. That manly girl sure is a great MC

No, Fate's was also greatest in StrikerS. Of course, talking about Impulse one. Although I like long skirts too.

>palette swap characters
One one hand, at lest people would know where did they come from in Innocent. People who haven't played the the games I mean.
OTOH, we'll get the "OMG the remix versions are so much better" people in full force. Poor NFH.

>"OMG the remix versions are so much better"
Who the fuck says that?

Fate's impulse jacket is definitely the GOAT barrier jacket

>Carnage
yes (well, Carnaaji in the translation)

Depends in the color and length.

>You look down on people and drag them down yet throw a fit and run away the moment you're the one in pain
>I'm gonna destroy that rotten nature of yours
More like despite in this case.

I'll say it, I think adult Nanoha is better.
>that ZR
>that sidetail

I do like loli Fate better though.

>I'll say it, I have shit taste.
You want me to give you a medal or something?

The ZR is better indeed but the upper part of it is fucking shite

Gotta love how Vivid Strike offers everyone a view of how good things could be, just for that extra fuck you factor when they push the Vivid rerun on you.

At least the movie won't blueball everyone like this.

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 09 [EF204995].mkv
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=875635

So Vivio winning last week sure has changed a lot about how people were expecting events to unfold, huh?

NanoFate Extra #09 - 「Einhart Being a Pervert」

>Koakuma_Vivio_to_Muttsuri_Haou_(Nanoha_doujin)_[ron].rar
mediafire.com/?kbkt93mktbgdqbx

A lewd and funny doujin by Endori about Vivio and Einhart having a sleepover.

Thanks a lot. And damn you are fast, I didn't need to adjust the srt.

I was waiting for this.

Would you guys drop this if Fuuka were to lose? I would, fuck Rinne. Rinne a SHIT!

Who cares if Fuuka wins or loses the match. It's guaranteed that she would be the one winning the fight.

I want Rinne to win.

Everybody at the gym was slapping Fuuka like she was nothing, I find it unlikely she'll be on Rinne's level that fast.

Thank you.

It doesn't matter who wins.

What matters if if it will be well handled, making us feel for them, believably fixing Rinne and making us all take out our handkerchiefs when they finally make up (or out) and cry in each others arms like Nanoha and Fate in 2004.

Is Nove strong than Einhart. I actually don't remember Nove's fighting potential.

Nove is a bit weaker than Subaru back in the beginning of Vivid, I think. No one knows how strong Einhart is at the moment to say anything.

>putting Fuuka and Rinne anywhere near the same level as Nanoha and Fate
I detest every single one of you.

She was created to be a weapon of war so her powerlevel is probably pretty good. I forget what her IS is and if it would provide any martial arts benefit, though.

Thanks for the subs and the cute doujin.

Thanks ron

Fuck Rinne, fuck Fate they both shit. Rinne a SHIT! Feito a SHIT!

I sure hope this shit taste isn't contagious.

Nanoha Gundam said not to talk shit about her waifu.

Nove got wrecked by Einhart, but don't tell that Strikersfags, they'll go on forever about "but muh she planets a bug tho"

Rinne losing is 100% Jill's fault because she only set her up against weak opponents.

knocks rinne down through the store
tells her get her ass up and fight so she can beat the shitty additude out of her even more

man fuuka does not fuck around

Don't forget her dispensing justice in the first episode.

Did anyone else find it weird that Fuuka took 4 rounds to win her match?

>make the last anime before Movie 3rd as shit as possible so that Movie 3rd looks better than it will already be
>people like it anyway
I wonder what Tsuzuki feels right now.

Fuuka is pretty alpha, but Rinne's shitty attitude was entertaining as fuck, I'm going to miss it when she becomes a goody-two-shoes again.

I'm so glad that they've just switched to calling her the "World Champion" without bothering with that confusing "interdimensional" crap.

>He actually left "ossu" untranslated
The absolute madman

Maybe her opponent was just that strong.

It's a bit edge though, to use the cursed word.
If Rinne acts rough, it fits in, because she is more or less out of her senses (and doesn't mean it, like we saw when she said she is going to apologise, in soft voice).

But when Fuuka trashtalks her despite being a collected person that wants to fix her old friend and cares for her, it doesn't add up to me and I get the idea that the writer doesn't know what to do, sigh.

It looks like the resolution will make about as much sense as the Vivio-Einhart fight in vol12 of Vivid and its alleged "healing effect" on the poor Hegemon. Too bad.

>this thread is still up when movie news are happening