2/9 (1/9 are credits)

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Minamoto-kun_Monogatari/201/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3/9

4/9

5/9

6/9

Stopped reading this a year ago. Did the aunt win already?

Did someone finally pick this back up?

7/9

8/9

We get 8 page chapters every 3 months.

The manga will never end.

9/9

Credit page.

Muh

9 pages every 3 months. This is the actual blue balls, the manga.

Time to catch up. I probably have like 3 chapters to catch up with in like 6 months but it's something.

Raws are up to ch 235
TL is slow

At least he's gotten laid.

A lot.

I envy him. Not only he gets laid a lot, he is cute and even trap material.

I forgot this even existed.

I don't know how the author managed to make a series about a guy fucking a bunch of girls so boring.

Her first kiss, right?

They fuck after this
raw.senmanga.com/Minamoto-kun_Monogatari/201/2

>boring
Yes. Boring. That's why i "read" the raws. To find out if it gets less "boring".

What happened to his girlfriend?

She broke up with him. Yandere bitch told her about the harem thing and she got mad

He's not going to try and repair their relationship?

Aunt told him to move on because he already conquered her

It wouldnt work anyway, because he has to keep fucking other women

I don't. His life is depressing. He was bullied when young and used as a lab rat now. All he wants is an actual relationship and it gets ripped away from him everytime. He's going to be mindbroken by the end of the manga.

Everyone was bullying in their childhood. And we all know he is going to get mind broken and then will become Aunt's sex toy. But what kind of faggot wouldn't want to be mind broken and become Aunt's sexual slave?

>was bullied
Fixed.

I still can't bring myself to care about this manga unless his aunt is involved. The action chapters with his aunt are probably the greatest thing ever but its only happened twice. The rest of the girls all look the same and have the same personality, its boring.

Yandere sensei is fun.

Femdom Narcissist doctor soon.

The one night stand arc was pretty good. My problem with a lot of these arcs is you know the end of their relationship will almost certainly be heartbreaking since he knows he's only using the girls for his aunt's experiment and he ends up too attached to a few of them.

It was hard for me to get hype for the previous arc just because you knew she would inevitable break up with him the second she found out about what his aunt was doing (and she did).

I think he likes all of them to a varying degree. Especially if he has already slept with them. You just know he's that kind of guy.