Albania

Sup Forums
Give me a quick rundown on Albania

Why are they the most hated Country in Europe/the Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their women have Fat Asses for Reasons I will never understand how

Success breeds jealousy. Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating the modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any white country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian pop stars comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate (see OP post and comments above)
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see pic related Shkreli

please check your history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didnt single handedly stop Europe from getting GREECED from Ottomans

NONE of roaches shitposting ablut Albania will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude you ungrateful fucks. Greeks on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

t. shkije liar
Real ethnic Albanians are slim

albania respe wahmen
bu de cuntery stil shhiiiii

can confirm. dated this crazy albanian girl, hot but she was the most petite girl my age i'd ever seen.

Is it true that they kidnap tourists?

>Why are they the most hated Country in Europe/the Balkans?
No they're not. Probably Germany or France are the most hated, and if you ask Frenchmen and Germans they hate Poland or Romania, or Britain at best. Literally no one cares about Albania, few people can point it on a map.

fuck off beti

Lowest IQ in europe

whatever you say mehmet

>meme flag
bait thread 256621245 here we go

objectively wrong
in iq tests online it's serbia
in pisa it's fyrom
do more research outside of lynn shitpulling

They are smelly shiptars

I've worked with a bunch of them and i agree they are the fucking worst. arrogant and sneaky but once you confront them they act like cowards and back off. FUCK THESE SHITSKINZ

american food chemicals

>meme flag
show flag shitskin

Good Albanian girls don’t date non-Albanian men so she wouldn’t be really a good example of Albanian ethnos
When was the last time Serb killed their family member for race mixing?

Muslims invading Serbia, turning it into a shithole

You are the lowest form of low-IQ, mehmet.

Go back to Mongolia you stupid Turk/Azeri

What is a Muslim country doing that far North in Europe?

and there he is again, the fucking albo posting under russian flag

albanian women are healthy mothers for BLACK children

>servian obsession
She doesn’t live in Albania for a very good reason.

they are literally roaches maybe worse than roaches actually

chekd and can confirm, albos don't eat much

>5.6

Because they fucked the Serbs.

They removed Cetnik.

God is an Albanian

Absolutely everything you just wrote is absolute fantasy you just made up to shitpost. Prove me wrong with source.

t. Balkan historian

They are muslim subhumans/thread

see

My honest opinion on Albanians:

>Women are sexy
>Country is beautiful (sunny weather, palm trees, beautiful beaches)
>Many of them are Muslim
>Decent amount of them behave like human garbage

Albanians are hit and miss in my opinion.

Albanians are muslim filth full of crime and violence.

Yugoslavia died 1990.

Merely Serbians and Mountainegros do not count as Yugoslavia.

>historian
Funny way to spell mentally ill half Serb virgin with identity issues
>many of them are Muslim
Beyond Orosh is pretty much Greek-Egyptian-mixed mudshit mongrels

>Y-you are s-tuupiieeeed
Ad hominem

>Beyond Orosh
you mean below

He is retarded.

My experience with Albanians:
>Used to be the worst pieces of shit during my school years; thieves, bullies, trouble makers, vandals. If something shitty had been done, you can bet an Albanian kid was behind it.
>Behave like human garbage
>Self segregate
>Refuse to integrate
>Only their children are competent at Greek, and they have to deal with speaking Albanian in their homes
>Content in their shitty state, refuse to make things better for themselves
>All the money they earn is instead sent back home to their shithole of a country; they build all kinds of fancy houses to vacate during the summer
>They are inconsiderate of the people around them

All in all, fuck 'em. Only 1 Albanian has treated me with some common decency in my 23 years of life. Waiting to see what their 3rd generation will do.

you mean their 3rd degeneration

Hoxhaism is the dumbest form of communism. It’s even worse than Trotskyism.

she was a muslim albanian, she just thought i was super attractive and I was able to convince her otherwise despite me being a Deus Vult Christian. Women have no convictions lol. So I suppose you're still right, must've been turk rapebaby

>be half Serb mongrel
>I’m British
No. National Action doesn’t consider you one, the Scottish Dawn doesn’t conside you one, Tradtional Britain doesn’t consider you one, all Celtic-Germanic ethnonationalist don’t consider you one.

Serv mongrel diaspora. Sad! Many such cases
Why should anyone integrate anywhere or mix with Greek roaches? When you mix with Greeks you get pic related
Yeah, below. Kosovo, FYROM, south Albania - mongrels 90/100 times

Abomination to society, large percent in some criminal activity at all times. Behave like shitstains. Hot women.

They have a strange type of head configuration

>Yeah, below. Kosovo, FYROM, south Albania - mongrels 90/100 times
but then again, those highlander savages aren't worth shit. can't really decide who to pick from all those

There are Albanians in Norway? Fug even here they are a rarity.

Integrate to the society you uneducated degenerate.
Integrating=/=racemixing

I'm not even going to take your "greeks are roaches" bait. They've done the studies, we have the DNA of our ancestors whether you like it or not.

Norway and Scandinavia are full of Balkanroaches, kurds and even subbuman south american spics
Greek, Bulgargook and Egyptian blood not even once

This.

>we have the DNA of our ancestors whether you like it or not.

Do you even read what you post?
Your picture supports my point. Negligible shitskin DNA that's almost flushed out, which coincides with historical facts.

>Negligible shitskin DNA

I'm not in the mood user...
Farm your keks somewhere else :/

Seriously, the whole point of being White is not having those shitblood. Especially non-human negro one. Stop trying to claim Hellenic race. For modern Greeks Byzantine era genetics is a huuuuuuuge stetch and cut off of racial inheritance

Why are they the most hated Country in Europe/the Balkans?

Generally, the claim is that we are Muslim. This is a flat out lie. When asked the question "Is religion important in your daily life?", 53% of Albanians answered with ''No'', which is 9% more than Serbs, 15% more than Greece, Montenegro and Croatia, 41% more than Romania, 32% more than Bosnia, 31% more than Macedonia, 45% more than Kosovo. So, you could say that Albania is the second most irreligious country in the Balkans, with Bulgaria being first.
Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

Haters couldn't care less though, they will perpetuate this lie until the end of days.

More specifically, almost the entire eastern part of Europe is composed by slav(e)s, and considering we are in an clear conflict with Serbia, they stick to their own.
Macedonians are a non-country composed by LARPers with existential fears of being taken over by Albanians.
As for Greeks, they have territorial claims on our Southern part, history doesn't facilitate warmer relations either. Italians, Swiss and other Western nations form an opinion based on the diaspora, which falls in the grounds of the ''Composition logical fallacy''.

Hope you are a little clearer now.

>slav(e)s
Literally kangology. Slavic and Slav is derived from “Slawa” aka “battle glory” and “slowo” aka “Word”

Get so uppity and anti-Slavic when Nafri admired sem-Greek/Egyptian abominations are gassed, tonibler

>More specifically, almost the entire eastern part of Europe is composed by slav(e)s, and considering we are in an clear conflict with Serbia, they stick to their own.

Pretty much, westerners have no opinion on you guys. It is mostly slavniggers who talk shit about you and claim that everyone hates you.

the only two Albanians i know are bretty cool dudes. but thats just an anecdote

>slavniggers
Serbs, Macedonians and Bulgarians are not Slavic. They are Greek-turk-gypsy-Albanian mongrels

whatever man

wrong

Why is the Albanian national hero a Muslim slayer when half of the country is Muslim?

>[Middle English sclave, from Old French esclave, from Medieval Latin sclāvus, from Sclāvus, Slav (from the widespread enslavement of captured Slavs in the early Middle Ages); see Slav.]

Literally a race of slaves. Now get lost, Ivan Ivanovich Cuckov.

Due to having a higher cranial index the modern Albanian has a smaller brain than most of their European neighbours... You are literally brainlets

They're heroes retarded OP, their fucking country was dedicated to stopping the expansion of Islam, and the Ottomans like other Monsantic orders.

T.Albania diaspora or VPN

I was in Albania around 2013. It was shithole filled with gypsy population. Their men looked like goblins. Most of the population were mixed with turk genes or they had some gypsy subhuman syndrome. Cities were full of trash. For minutes i thought i was teleported to some indian shithole. Only few people knew more than 1 language. I quickly moved back to civilization when i was back in Montenegro. Now i can see sometimes these emissaries of evil trespassing muh holy Republic.

They are literally not Slavic. Pic related one of the “Whitest” Orthonigger South “Slav” DNAs

Not Kajkvian or Carantanian, yet Balkan? 99/100 chance it’s a mongrel

I am not albanian you dumb nigger I know my history unlike you faggot

Nice source, retard. Nevermind that all below Orosh is a mongrel wasteland. Until anyone who doesn’t have a bloodline like pic related in Albania is purged - Albania can know no peace

Are there any Serbs in the past century that are known worldwide?
All i can think of is Djogovic (he plays tennis LOL)
oh and Nikola Telsa (who died a virgin so he didnt even get to pass his genes. Sad!)

Lets see for Albanians:
- Action Bronson (sick rapper)
- Rita Ora (amazing singer)
- Martin Shkreli (devilish con artist)
- Regis Philbin (iconic host of who wants to be a millionaire)
- Mother Teresa (You should know desu)
- Ela Mino (Canadian Born miss Universe)
- like a dozen football players playing in Pro teams

need a i say more?

Remove kebab: again. Only black europeans. Edi Rama sang with Earth, Wind, and Fire. Kicked out for smell....

I would believe you if it said Balkan but otherwise you are projecting.. I can tell you that we are not greek I fucking wish that was the case as Greeks had a great empire but alas we are mostly dinaric and that sub clade originated in Ukraine near the black sea and otherwise high amounts of I2a main branch is due to a founder effect... at the end of the day your alphabet is due to Cyril and Methodius who were most likely from our area... You fucking Baltic Asiatic half Finn retard. if we aren't Slavic because we dont match you genetics closely than the only Slavs would be Poles and Lusatian Sorbs who live in Germany.

A lot of problems with your post.

First, you are a meme flag poster. Which automatically qualifies you as a faggot.

Second, no source whatsoever posted. If you use Carleton S. Coon's work as the basis of your claim, then have a look at pic related.
Italy's cephalic index is illustrated. As you can see. the cranial index is much higher in the Northern regions, which have the highest IQs in Italy. So your entire claim is idiotic to say the least, based on this counterexample alone.

Serbs are not Slavs because they Greek turk gypsy roaches.
>that we are not greek I fucking wish that was the case as Greeks
Greeks and those who mixed with them - got the most subhuman looks be it Albania, Serbia or Bulgaria

nice cherrypick, kike

i bet those results aren't even from serbs

Actually that 0,1% shows HOW far gypsy breeding in Serbia goes. Let’s be real, Serbs married whatever subhumans as long they were Orthodox: armenians, greeks, turks, gypsies etc. if you have troubles believing that those are results of Serbs - trace them

0,1% is statistical error
serbs didn't mix with gypsies because they're subhumans and they didn't mix with armenians because they're non-existent here

also for the turks already posted this pic

Did I say that Serbs and Russians are genetically related? And your example is probably of Bosnian or Montenegrin descent as they have the lest R1a in the region and that would be
>Slovenia 40-50℅ R1a, i2a2 10%
>Croatia 30% R1a ,i2a2 26%
>Serbia 17-25% R1a ,i2a2 29%
>Bosnia 16% R1a(I Think) ,i2a2 78%
>Bulgaria 15% R1a ,i2a2 15%
>Macedonia 10% R1a ,i2a2 10%
>Montenegro 6-7% R1a ,i2a2 89%
These are all estimates and are from small samples from around 5000 ppl more or less... But yeah lots of Serbs of Montenegrin or Bosnian origin will have predominantly I2a2 in them and I'm not surprised since their ancestors are from these very parts.... Again we are closer to each other than to you and it is not surprising why.... We went south and absorbed a lot of different tribes and you went east and absorbed a lot of Finns and Baltic people.. And thats really it.

Slavic is a linguistic group and cultural at the end of the day so your arguments aren't very strong.

Those two are literal samples of self admitted chetniks from pol lmao
Those “errors” always happen exactly where you expect them to. Funny isn’t it? You don’t see Dixieland “””””WASPs”””” getting south asian gypsy- they get SSA nigger
Way to confirm my point that only Kajkavians and Carantanians are Slavic

Your point is void... 5000 people dont Make up an entire country. Retard... Its as if I want to tatar lands and claimed all 5000 were ethnic Russian why do you project so much I wonder....

it's rather that there are some gypsies from these areas who have some balkan blood, like romanian ones, and it's overlapping in statistics
but gypsies who mix with someone who isn't their kind still produce gypsies nonetheless

Cool flag, shit country

Or it’s easier to admit that the Orthodox Church enabled mongrelization and some eugenics must be put in place in Serbia to get rid of cryptogsy and cryptogreek subhumans.

Ignore him probably albo VPN I have never met a Russian who acts this way to Serbs or any south Slavs for that matter.

And why do you keep avoiding the part about Slavic being mostly linguistic an cultural? Serbs are still full blood europida whether they have more eastern or southern it doesn't matter you just hate the region and want to distance yourself from the "Non Slavs" "Fake Slavs" or what have you.

serbs were forbidden to mix with vlacs during middle ages though, but as soon as empire fell that prohibition was lifted

*vlachs

like fucking clockwork

all balkan people hate each other, difference is albania is the odd one out of all, they don't necessarily have another country similar to them, except maybe Bosnia, but they're serb/croats in all but name

Slavic is as linguistic as Ted Cruz is Germanic. You cucks love to screech about Albanians when 1/4 of Serbs have that blood. Can you sort your fucking ethnic group out? What it means to be a Serb even

alb*nians are fucking disgusting brachycephalic scum

And to remind you that Germans considered both Slavs and Finns non white in WW2 and labeled you untermensch.. So being on this forum and talking about purity in the way Hitler did sounds like an Ad-Hominem doesnt it.. After all you do claim Slavic heritage or whatever the fuck that means.

Vlachs are not to worry about as its Greeks, Armenian niggers and gypsies being the prime source of mongrel bloodlines in Serbia
Geee, who cares what a regime that counted half Jewish sandniggers as German and allied with Bulgarians has to say.

I have a question. Care to explain why Serbs possess the highest non-European mtDNA haplogroups (9.2%) in Europe based on the observed sample size? Such pattern is also observable in other Slavic populations, but on a decreasing scale.
(Source: eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml. see section: Other)

Women don't migrate as much as men while waging warfare, unless it's because of permanent migration or because of being conquered and captured. This gives two options:

1) It does constitute proof of a Slavic migration at a certain point
2) It is due to mixing with non-European women, be it Turks, Gypsies, Arabs or whatever non-European population you wish.
Pick your poison.

Most serbs are mostly Slavic if you could test every person it would even out just fine... After all I doubt every Croat is R1a or every Slovene too.