I'm not even a christcuck but what the fuck is wrong with atheists?

I'm not even a christcuck but what the fuck is wrong with atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmericanAtheist?s=09
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Atheists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism is just a materialist religion for morally bankrupt leftists.

Marxism literraly. Atheism is neither right wing or left wing but its popular with marxists because of muh material dialectics

I mean they're fucking animals, so whatever. However there was a point in time when JWs went around harassing old Jewish people to accept people. And when those old kikes dies, the JWs would go to their graves and dance around singing prayers about Jesus to save them. That pissed some people off.

What the fuck really? Holy shit. Tubby little fedora tards.

Oh yeah, the Mormons did those post-mortum baptisms. Which was both dumb and disgraceful.

I don't know user, why?

>American atheist
>president
Why?

>(((Silverman)))
c'mon argentina

I’d much rather hang out with a group of Christians than a group of atheists any day of the week. I cannot think of a more dull group to be around than atheists. Merry Christmas? Let me play you the song of my people.....

Check their shitter for butthurt
twitter.com/AmericanAtheist?s=09

Atheism is a corporation; there's a CEO of atheism, a CFO of atheism, atheist shareholders, a board of directors of Atheism, etc.

Regarless
Why would a bunch of fucking arrogant idiots who only have one thing in common need a fucking group? Why do they even do? Say how they don't believe and circlejerk around that idea? What fucking interests could this fuckers have?

Anti-theists are inherently destructive people.

This. Even if there wasn't a God or anything, at least religious people think their life has meaning and aren't mopey faggots who live by rick and morty

>What fucking interests could this fuckers have?
Make the nation "secular" by getting rid of any kind of Christian tradition, symbolism, or other such thing.
Just your typical fedoras and their Jew leaders hiding behind another mask to destroy anything decent uncucked whites have.

Atheists aren't real, user. They believe in a false god that they despise, and they presume every religious person worships their false god. This is why they are so vitrulent and active.
Most of them have too much cognitive dissonance to discuss theology, they presume you worship their false god and can't be convinced they are mistaken.

>people who identify themselves as atheists

crab theory

"if I can't be happy, no one can be happy"

I like atheist when we were a gruop advocating for individual freedom of thought instead we got hijacked by Marxism in a attempt to make their dialectical wet Dreams true.
We were only kids we never wanted to make a war, WE DIDN'T KNOW , FUCK YOU RICHARD THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT

/thread

Isn't this really common in Slav cultures?

But yeah, a lot of this shit seems less "spread the wealth so everyone can be happy" as "some people are unhappy so happy people should be sad too"

Britbong Athiest here.
Christians and Athiests can go back to arguing after we sort out the garbage tier regions like Judiasm and Islam.
We're not a threat to each-other, even though a lot of my kind are insufferable, so are yours.
We've got shit to do, pointless arguing over which invisible father figure you prefer whilst our heritage is being wiped off the fucking planet.

Why don't you like god?

These people are going to be so pissed when they find out they've been prayed into heaven by the Mormons....

This

Nations have routinely been destroyed by their lack of faith in God. Do you really want to solve the problem or not?

Goodness me. A post on Sup Forums/pol that isn't completely full of shit.

Well done Britbong. Like a Sir even.

Tips fedora.

fanatical materialism

Atheists are fine. Atheist activists are psychopathic Jews who hate all that is good and work tirelessly to attack people who represent no threat to them.

Atheists are tolerable when they're mostly ig/agnostic.

Anti-theists are absolute brain-dead tryhards that can't into basic logic.

Unless the shelter is tax-funded, they don't have a case. If it is associated with the municipality then I agree, tax money should not be used to honor any form of religion.

The problem isn't lack of god, it's when you start to abandon personal responsibility.

>I'm not even a christcuck but what the fuck is wrong with atheists?
The Christians should show up and bless the animals anyways.

What are the police going to do? Arrest Christians for exercising their faith?

Atheists
>the niggers of religions

I believe in what I see and hear and understand.
And I don't know if there is a god.
Forgive if you exist sir.

I find the idea of god at least the abrahamic one kinda man made. But I don't denied the posibility of a god existing that i cant not know , the abrahamic its plain a fantasy in my opinion it only survived this long thanks 1) to christianity who Brake a lot of the old Jewish traditions making it more popular and easy going if you will
2) the future helenic and roman influences who pretty much shaped to be a corner stone of western civilization.
Now its not that i don't like god, God its usefull even if he is a fantasy, its just that i personaly don't buy into the story, theres better ways to understand the world that using "god" at everything we don't know

>and fuck Santa Claus too and the fucking tooth fairy

Atheism is religion for soulless creatures.

They are broken and demand that all others join in their miserable existence.

Their hysterical demands are really nothing more than desperate pleas to be euthanized.

No fun police

Damn user I’m copying this

And so, the cycle continues. Humans are such slow, slow learners.

Atheism was co-opted by jews. After that it went to shit.

Christ, to believe that once you're dead, it's all over, nothing ever after, and yet they spend their precious little time alive being THIS shitter shattered.

fpbp

That’s correct

>Atheism was co-opted by Marxism
FTFY

its New Jersey.let the shithole burn

It's a lobbying group just like any other. Like the ACLU, they do a lot of political and legal work for their mission. Having designated executives of a large group like that is common. Read the wiki:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Atheists

This. If it wasn't free before, show up and do it for free.

Since atheism posits the universe is fundamentally irrational, there can be no rational arguments for atheism. Only a fool of the highest caliber can be atheist

As an atheist I don't get why any atheist would care. If it doesn't even do anything, why stop it?

This
Frankly I find agnostics to be way more genuine then Atheists

What's your religion, faggot?

>Marxism was coopted by jews
ftfy

get some muslims to do it. see if they bitch then

Muslim.

>get some muslims to do it. see if they bitch then
The whole point is NOT to rape the animals.

t. morally bankrupt materialistic leftist faggot loser

Muslims criticizing atheists because "Lack of Moral."

A lot of atheists are atheists to be edgy or rebellious, not because of some deeply held beliefs. These people engage in high level faggotry and if they don't grow up after a couple of years of it need to be thrown in wood chipper.

t.atheist

Wait hold up
*tips fedora
They say this ceremony was actually goverment founded . Whats does your constitution says about religion and state burgers? Are you guys full secular or kinda christians but tolerant

Whe I was a kid my parents made me go to church and nobody there liked me because we were a poor family and my parents didn't let me make friends at school because they weren't the same religion. I attributed my own bad experiences to the whole because I didn't know anything else. Plus the whole intelligent science maymay is pretty appealing to lonely pre-teens.

Constitution doesn't mention separation of church and state my white brother

Its most likely free

No one pays for a blessing

Yeah.

>because black science man and jew nie.
>t. atheist

The problem is, there is NO evidence this is not the case.

If the government is actually paying for the Catholics to come in and bless the animals, that's a no-no, but if it's Catholics coming in to a government run shelter and blessing them on their own dime, that's fine, so long as other religious denominations aren't prohibited from doing the same.

However, the establishment and free exercise clauses of the 1st Amendment pretty much require it.

I can't imagine someone who does a blessing annually asking for compensation for the work. I most certainly wouldn't charge for it.

They're probably making the argument "Well someone has to accompany the guy doing the blessing and since they're working and being paid by the government that means it's government resources going towards this" even though the person isn't wasting time or resources letting a guy walk through and bless the animals.

If you thought society was infected with brainwashed judaic worshippping cultists, you would be concerned too!!!

>Marxism was made by a jew

I hate how "I don't believe in religion" has turned into a weird ass movement that people flat out call a religion.

(((athiest)))

dat inverse tho.

> REEEEEEEE STOP HAVING TRADITIONS
Remember kikes hate tradition and non materialistic culture because that hurts consumerism and capitalism.

atheists are the easiest religion to troll

Marx was a jew who hated jews. He was our guy.

I see no problem then

>Why don't you like god?

I don't like or dislike god, in the same manner that I do not like or dislike the toothfairy.

It would be very nice if there WERE a god, or gods and that heaven existed, but there is zero evidence for any of this, so far as we can determine.

Also, I am at loathe to believe a desert religion that's 2000+ years old. We need updates. if there were a god, god would have provided them by now.

yu so angry bro?

Almost all jews hate others jews user somehow if theres money in the middle of course

First post, best post.

>MFW we find the morally bankrupt loser.

dont collectivize atheists... you just said youre not a christcuck then proceeded to group all atheists together in the (((them))) camp... fail

So why should a bunch of animals that are about to be put down probably because some retarded selfish religious person be prayed for when animals can't even conceptualize an afterlife?

>there is no god
>there is no morality
>holy fuck, did you just call him a nigger?
I will never understand atheists.

What's it like having absolutely zero fucking purpose in life?

They say Theres isn't a objective morality and by you guys social morality saying nigger its bad

Why are the Catholics "blessing" animals at a shelter that are about to be gassed? Cringy.

How about your personal purposes? Even religious people have those

They've fallen into the postmodernism trap, even if they themselves don't realize it. It's an infantile philosophy that needs to be placed into the dustbin of history.

Why would I have no purpose in life? My purpose in life is to become a better person each day, to get out of my comfort zone and grow as a person and accomplish things I once though impossible for myself. I find great and deep satisfaction in doing very challenging things that most would never dream of accomplishing.
If you need some made up god to find your purpose in life, then I truly feel sorry for you.

If they don't believe, then what harm would it be to let them do it? Atheists are fucking annoying.

Lots of atheist activists have a bone to pick with mommy and daddy and by extension the concept of authority. They want to scream and shout NO MOMMY santa aint real!

How so?

>Lots of atheist activists have a bone to pick with mommy and daddy and by extension the concept of authority.
Most atheists in the US are over the age of thirty, so I guess you have no clue what you're talking about.

You can be 100 and still be in a rebellious phase against your parents and authority. Age doesn't equal maturity.

Being greater than what I suffer, building my knowledge everyday, challenging that knowledge, and building physical strength.

That's the fucking definition of atheism, that there is nothing, therefore all this that I do is rendered meaningless. You're simplifying life into nothing.

>If you need some made up god to find your purpose in life, then I truly feel sorry for you.
It's working out pretty good for Sweden isn't it? Not having God and being ruled by State.

Childless white people having their pets baptized is as degenerate and pathetic as you can get.

The atheists did good this time around.