I'm downloading it right now, never ever played a metal gear game aside rising...

I'm downloading it right now, never ever played a metal gear game aside rising, so i'm not interested in the story too much for now: what am i in for? Can it be considered a good stealth game?

Wrong thread.

>misusing the word thread

STANDING

Oh hey a Jojo thread :^)

It's a fucking letdown. Fuck Kojima you fucking hack, destroyed my favorite series.

Don't lie to him

You're in for a wild ride, user. I was in the same boat too. And yes, it can still be stealth if you play it that way

I was so hyped for it that I finished it in 4 days
Then I realsied that it's shit

kys yourself.
You play MGS games in release order, or not at all. MGSV especially is a POS, unfinished game.
Plus, its first chapter is literally a separated title, GZ, which again is a direct sequel to PW, and so on.

ON THE EDGE

Phantom Pain is a masterpiece of game design

>You play MGS games in release order, or not at all

That's stupid.

>unfinished
I love this meme.

>Dont lie to him

THEY FUCKING MADE A MARY SUE CHARACTER THAT RUINED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN MGS3

>Hey guys remember how this skullface guy shot weakening darts to the cobras during operation snake eater so Naked Snake could beat them?

Fuck Kojima anything after MGS3 is trash.

>Steins;Gate official english release comes out
>oh hey I wonder if Sup Forums already tried it, let's try making a thread
>deleted after 30 seconds with a janitor warning not to post ""video games"" on Sup Forums

>OP creates a MGS thread
>still up after 10 minutes

I'm so fucking done with this place.

Metal Gear is fucking anime. You seen that BEES guy doing super sentai poses?

MGS4 is awesome though.

No, it's not.
The story progresses and expands linearly with each game in the series, with each new game being built on assumption that you have played the previous game(s).

Yeah, everything is a meme to you Gen-Z faggots.

Metal Gear rising 2 when?

>MGS4 is awesome though.

>portable ops not canon anymore
Kojima's ego is bigger than a bbc. Fuck that arrogant faggot, it's canon and always shall be.

it is, you gay poster.

PO was shit tho

OP HERE
Sorry ,i posted in the wrong thread, feel free to delete it.

SORRY AGAIN

It is.

I blame people not using the fucking report function correctly. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only person who actually puts in effort.

Portable Ops was easily better than PW, especially plot-wise. The only thing PW did better than PO is the recruitment system.

MGS4 probably the worst mainline MGS game.

So have you used it now, you fucking piece of shit? Nope, you haven't.

Port Ops was a second rate cash grab for the PSP, nothing more

PO is the patrician's PW.

No it's not. It goes like this:
MGS3 > MGS4 > MGS1 > MGS2
Haven't played MGSV

Again SORRY, my phone has imput problems that's why i faile to delete it in time

MGS3 > MGS1 > MGS2 > MGS4 >>>>>> MGSV

I already reported this thread over 10 minutes ago, janitors just don't give a fuck.

It's really just sad to see Sup Forums in a state where the whole thread about S;G franchise gets deleted because of one line asking people about VN sequel, but a thread deliberately created to discuss some mainstream video game isn't going away.

I honestly don't know why do I even bother any more.

>Portable Ops was easily better than PW,
It certainly was not. It felt like a completely ham-fisted fanfic, with some completely ruined backstories of some later characters.

The gameplay, atmosphere, OST, online components, and fucking story were miles above anything PO offered.

That's not MGS2.

PO is a hipster title.

Sure, let's all just announce our reports.
You dense fuck.

Remember when Sins of the Father played in the most stupid cringeworthy scene?

>MGS anime never
I want Metal Gear Carnival: Phantasm to exist

snake should've been in sm4sh instead of fucking dark pit

>The gameplay, atmosphere, OST, online components, and fucking story were miles above anything PO offered.
I don't think so. PW's gameplay was better, but the story was a joke, and subsequently the atmosphere was too.

Portable Ops has a better Story than MGSV at least.

Was Meryl a virgin in MGS1?

I love you OP.

Her hymen broke during the snowbike ride.

Serioust tip here.

Avoid all side missions until you finish the main story, I did so many side missions that I forgot parts of the storyline and was confused as fuck for most parts of the game

The Cat in the Hat had a better story than MGSV. That's not saying much.

>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Why is this thread still up after almost 40 minutes?

Definite proof right here that Sup Forums is shit

It gets quite a bit of hate because the story is "unfinished", but the gameplay is absolutely fantastic.

Have fun, user.

Is our moderation staff too busy with Geass?

My experience was literally this

Indeed, you don't realize how full Sup Forums is of mod wannabe whiners who'd rather complain and report threads all day than contribute until a thread like this one puts them to the test.

Either buy it on steam or don't.

If you do get it on steam, install infinite heaven, S++ on the field, and instant development/deployments.

PO is still better than PW. The shittiest part of PW's story is that Big Boss for some reason acts like he never heard Eva's confession at the end of 3 and still speaks of the boss as a traitor.

>playing the game on the shittiest platform for it.

Play on PS4 OP. You'll actually be able to do multiplayer shit afterwards. Even PS3 is more populated.

>shittiest

If OP enjoys empty overworlds with nothing to do other than jerk off to the sandstorms/rain then yeah, he should get it for the shittiest platform.

AND STARING UP AT WHERE THE MOON SHOULD BE

Portable Ops was fucking ridiculous and shit.

PW was not much better,

wow really great anime thread

glad this thread bumped something off the board

>complains about having nothing to do
>suggests to get mods that skip all the base building aspects of the game

I can get wanting reskins and other dumb goofy shit, but that's retarded. Besides, there's still MGO when he's sick of the game, and PC is the worst platform for that.

The new report cooldown is fucking over everyone user.

>>>Hey guys remember how this skullface guy shot weakening darts to the cobras during operation snake eater so Naked Snake could beat them?
Fuck are you talking about? I don't remember that in ANY tapes.

I remember learning that Skull Face made the mission easier by cleaning up. Also, the Cobras all had parasites because oh my god Kojima you fucking hack stop trying to explain away the weird shit in this series