Extremely well written article. Really makes me rethink my position on Trump. Great points

Extremely well written article. Really makes me rethink my position on Trump. Great points.

Other urls found in this thread:

inp.uw.edu.pl/mdsie/Political_Thought/GeneologyofMorals.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>newsweek
kys

Kill yourself. Loser

Fucking kill yourself pronto

Literally everyone used language to do anything to influence others.

what
is
sarcasm
?

Kill yourself too emu nigger

>reading Jewsweek instead of burning it

cnn should fire their writers, how embarrassing

hitler used language too, dont forget

powerful

How Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein used their body girth to rape women.

Was newsweek always such obvious leftist propaganda?

They used to hand it out in schools for fuck sake.

People say Newsweek is a joke magazine. But really, I've always found it great for wiping my ass.

I hate Aussie neets. Real Aussies don't start coming here for another few hours.

F

stop making threads about this stupid intelligence agent no one cares he's just another phony

nice one leaf

>USED LANGUAGE
AHAHHEWHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>used language to gain followers

>Jewsweek
>well written

Get out

Uhm, I'm pretty SURE this is grounds for IMPEACHEMENT???

If you think language is powerful, you should see what you can achieve with interpretative dance.

How People Use Vibrations From Their Facial Oriface to Do Stuff and Do Other Stuff Too (And Why It's Not Do to Do More to Do)

B-but I thought Trump was literally Hitler... NEWSWEEK IS FAKE NEWS!!!

I thought he wasn't a murderer though. They media sure does go buckwild with their headlines. I'm not for government censorship of the press. But these people really should be getting sued a lot

>masters in magazine writing
>ba in journalism in ((sociology)) and ((journalism))
I don't know what's more sickening, someone writing about science without any science defree, I mean not even a biology degree, or the fact that magazine writing not only is a program at universities, but she has a master's in it.

>not even a biology degree
lmao

JewWeek called the It's Ok To Be White poster white supremacist. They are Pravda-tier propaganda for the liberals, nothing more.

Fake News or maybe more correctly Fraud News is applicable to them.

Trump speaks English.
Manson spoke English.
Trump = Manson.
Journalism.

Ok but who did he kill?

if you don't understand the difference between Trump and people such as: Manson, L Ron Hubbard or Hitler. You need to go read this. It will explain a lot about the modern west

inp.uw.edu.pl/mdsie/Political_Thought/GeneologyofMorals.pdf

Charles Manson didn’t kill anybody.

couple that with intuitive emotion reading and you have a recipe for world domination.

>woman with master's in writing
>wrote for Men's Fitness
>is now a science writer

???