America appreciation thread

So far so good with Trump in charge. America is going strong, geopolitical strategies are falling into place, and the future looks bright.

Post ITT if you're proud to be American, thankful for America, or wish you were American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0qSJwmFwZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8
youtube.com/watch?v=E69GRaELT6g
archive.is/LPixN
archive.is/kpnbp
archive.is/NBTuP
archive.is/SPcyi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love being American but I am genuinely worried about the future of this country due to the demographic change. I am terrified of what this place will actually be like in 20-30 years, and I fear for my children and grand children that will have to be born and raised here.

I'm proud to live in the U.S.A. the rest of america is fucked. Heil Trump.

GOD

We need to gas the kikes in order to free this great nation.

HELP

Well it's pretty much a given Americans are the most patriotic people on this board. And we love our country and we love our people.

But this thread will be shilled relentlessly with mongrel faces and you know it.

US

Ad leadst nod Sweden :DDDDDDD

Post American art, redpills, etc.

Also, where are you guys from?
/Texas/ reporting in!

Loser mutts

Literally no one on Sup Forums thinks we look like the top.

You either have a proxy, which makes you a faggot larper, you are actually from Thailand, which means you don't actually have a dick, but an enlarged clit, you fucking south eastern ching chong, or you are an actual human who just happens to be in Thailand, which means you are probably fucking lady boys, which makes you a pathetic loser faggot. Either way, you're a bitch, and your genetic line needs to fucked off the collective human gene pool.

Proud Germanic American of the Great Lakes State. Eat burgers. Praise Jesus. Shoot guns.
And mourn our downfall.

South Carolina. Soon to be japan to fight for my country

Nice. What branch?

Trump is protecting the worst of the democratic policies.
In one year trump has used Hillary's 1997 Adoption Act to help adopt away tens of thousands of children to feed the pedophiles and traffickers.
He is no better, maybe worse. Lots of talk about him arresting a few pedos, but the reality is hundreds of kids are being raped today since Trump had them adopted to their special daddies.
Using title-IVD- Trump is responsible for destroying thousands of families.
He loves those Democrats, dont be fooled.

It's funny (but untrue everywhere but Sup Forums and stormfront ) because
>mutt
is literally the way most Americans identify their own ethnicity.

>So far so good with Trump in charge
>56% of the US population is non hispanic white
how delusional are you you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=G0qSJwmFwZc

Had a good laugh at that!

Trump: my mother always said, 'you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar'. Be nice to Kim, invite him to Trump Tower, couple of nice bottles of rice wine, line him up with a root. Heff is gone now, Bunnies will be looking for work. Tell him that if he stops being a prick you'll send him a stinking big box of creme caramels and a pallet load of pavlovas. Better still, Trump, you should go to Kim's palace, take him a carton of lemon tarts. Everyone will be impressed by your bravery- get pissed with Kim, give him some hairstyle tips, make a deal. finally if none of that works, send him a forty footer full of fuckin' moon cakes. RR

Postan

Ohio checking in to see what the fuck yall are doin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

American fastfood Burgers are better than Argentine burgers,that's for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=E69GRaELT6g

Where did you go for a fast food burger? We have a hierarchy of fast food, and some burgers really are shit.

Most people here won't agree with me, but I honestly think America is really fucking up. Right now, most countries in Europe and some in Asia are looking more attractive to skilled workers and people seeking an education. America is doing all it can right now to say "we don't care about your college education" and "we don't care about your healthcare", whereas countries like Canada and Germany will offer them a lot more. This is what I am afraid of, that these countries will seem like vastly better, friendlier options than the USA with a government that a lot of people find hostile to their interests.

Hey yall, im proud to be an american on this fine day! I have never left the USA in my entire' life god bless!

Oh no, whatever shall we do without the people we don't want to bring here anymore?

Mostly McDonald & burger king & this one place called "whataburger" or something
Even tho they are considered low tier,they are much better than the cheap knockoffs our McDonalds try to pass off,also much,much, much cheaper

Fuck Texas! You Texan cuckolds have the highest population of mudslimes! And your cities suck, the state is full of fat people, le 37% white face, and it's too fucking hot and humid!

But I will say that I love the food.

We should be creating our own skilled workers. Don't worry about outside perceptions. Things are improving here imo

This country is a fucking shithole.

nice leaf...

>Succes_Breeds_Jealousy.jpg

this country is still a Jewish ZOG machine tho

Then GTFO... International travel has never been easier in the history of the human race

All those places are considered shit here and only niggers, white trash, and teenagers eat McDonalds, burger king, or Whataburger

How so, American bro?
Have you ever been anywhere else?

I'M RUNNING OUT OF ART AND QUOTES PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

>McDonalds
>burger king
>whataburger
>better than
Good God.

>We should be creating our own skilled workers.

But are we? It's not like we're investing in programs to train workers.

My New Fav Pepe

archive.is/LPixN
>HR 3999 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun, and for other purposes.
archive.is/kpnbp
>HR 4052 (Keep Americans Safe Act) - To prohibit the transfer or possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices, and for other purposes.
archive.is/NBTuP
>HR 3962 (Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act of 2017) - To require face-to-face purchases of ammunition, to require licensing of ammunition dealers, and to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition.
archive.is/SPcyi
>HR 3984 (Equal Access to Justice for Victims of Gun Violence Act - To repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, and provide for the discoverability and admissibility of gun trace information in civil proceedings.

This country is nothing more than a slave to (((them))), a poor imitation of what it once was. I despair of knowing this, but it is the truth. The best thing for a sickly horse that cannot be cured is to put it to sleep so that it will no longer suffer. The Founding Fathers would be sickened by the America of today, and I dare say that they would want us to put an end to it as well, and start anew, learning from the mistakes of the past.

AMERICA IS THE MOST EVIL ENTITY ON THIS PLANET (mostly because its controlled by kikes)

D E S T R O Y Z O G

Literally none of these will pass

There are more apprenticeships in the trades than there has been in the past, at least in my local. Things are improving.

>tl;dr
You type too much.

How dare you?! McDonald's is God tier fast food in my country!

In time, they will.

the absence of /otherflags/ is uncanny
>it's as though they don't appreciate the sacrifice of those who protect them

Well I was visiting for 3 weeks alone on a budget
Anything is tasty when you are hungry
Golden coral was great tho

WHERE MUH HILL DAWGS AT WOOF WOOF