Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Every Day She's Shufflin

So what did everyone think of the chapter? Pure Elements? Grim Heart? The wonder cunt duo's plot? Attack on Shufflin? All the deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/627398/7fa6312870/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how almost nothing happened for the first half of Jokers and suddenly everyone starts dying the next chapter

Brutal chapter.

did kafuria's power not predict her death then, or what? Sad how uselessly she and Umbrain went out.

yeah I hope that Tempest doesn't go out the same way as Kafuria and Umbrain since we got to know her more,and Quake's death was sad af, Lady Proud got done in by her hubris and she kinda lost it when "Umbrain got kidnapped, and Uttakatta got fucking stealth Shufflin'd. I hope Cherry gets some big heroic moment to make up for her mistakes

Also for the WEG for Jokers, got should be something along the lines of some Pythie Pfle keikaku bullshit, an escape game, and attack on Shufflin

SPoilers user

yeah I really liked that SW isn't some super broken fighter, that Shufflin was kicking everyone's ass, yeah all the deaths hit pretty hard, though Quake's hit the hardest for me, I think I'd be saddest to lose Deluge, Inferno, Filuru, Marika, or Styler Mimi, so I know I'm gonna be disappointed, and yeah Shufflin is a monster

RIP to those who died. I feel like shit at when Umbrain started crying, I don't forsee see Lady Proud and Uttakatta death.
Still like Grim Heart strangely.
The wonder cunt are cunts. Fuck them. Is it really hard for Pfle to sent willing fighters?
Shufflin is some bullshit. That Ace fight is hype and damn brutal.
Love Marika, Filuru is so based too.
Snow actually smiled and doesn't feel OP at all, good.

I can see why Grim Heart is going to get accidented. She doesn't seem to be much of a plotter and more of a brute forcer.

so yeah Pythie and Pfle are behind all of this and fuck them, we lost Umbrain, Kafuria, Princess Quake, Lady Proud, and Uttakatta. Since we haven't seen Tempest I'm assuming she's in Grim Heart's 4D bag, and Cherry is probably alive too, since we haven't seen her die. This was a great chapter, and I'm curious as to why Grim Heart had the tech to make magical girls in the first place, I'm assuming it was initially made by the science Shufflins. Also Shufflin is ridiculous, and I'm sure the Joker Shufflin they eventually fight will be an absolute monster. And Stuntchica is probably working with Pythie and Pfle considering her urging everyone to work together and her constant appearing and reappearing

Pythie continues to be hilarious. She's such a shithead, just keeping the party together.

If they're going to keep restocking the deck why not send the hearts and clubs each time to wear them down? This just seems inefficient since I'm assuming she doesn't just have a dozen no-name magical girls in the bag with them.

Also having a power that directly relies on killing magical girls is dark as fuck. Can you imagine a normal young girl's reaction to that?
>"You have 52 clones that you can control which are divided into 4 groups that each have different skills."
>Wow I can help so many people like that!
>"And if they ever die to you can easily restore them by decapitating another magical girl, pon!"
>W-what?

Also Stuntchica is strongly cementing herself as best girl.

well its not like its easy to kill Shufflins, espeically high ranking ones and Hearts. Also I have a feeling Stunt is working with Pythie, not sure though

Marika and Filuru is better for me.

Of course the hunter always has my love, her hair is a bit dirty now though.

I gotta put Deluge and Inferno up there too, though I like most girls this arc

Christ, what a brutal chapter. Fuck Shufflin for her aweful efficency when it comes to restocking her deck.
Did the end of this chapter feel off to you guys? I feel like it answered too many questions I had at the end of the last one.

There definitely have been some answers, but there are still a lot of things we don't know yet, plus the fights are gonna be hype, all the shufflin fights have been really good so far, that ace fight was final fight material

It's not really that easy to kill any magical girl really, provided it's actually a fight and not a sneak attack, but there's no good reason not to send the hearts as meat shields at the very least. She even said herself that they aren't using them for anything. As for Stuntchica she could really be working for anyone right now, although probably not Grim Heart considering she just killed a bunch of high ranking spades. Then again maybe it's just extremely high level mindgames. It doesn't change the fact that she's cute as hell though.

Marika is cool but is probably going to get someone good killed by being a hothead. Filuru on the other hand is pretty perfect and I want her to live to retirement but in terms of powers she's basically Kuru-Kuru Hime 2.0 which lowers her a bit in my book.

The fights have been top, can't wait for the real finale. The reason I say it was off was how it presented the answers jumping straight into Grim Hearts perspective and presenting the straight facts of her mission, seemed different from how the author usually does reveals. I don't know, I could be talking out my ass, though. It just felt different.

>Since she was the only one that showed up at the appointed time, she automatically passed the test.
Man, that's kinda gotta suck; passing by default.

Off with your head.

I'm still not entirely sure what her power does, but I'm 90% sure it's the worst power we've seen so far.

That's pretty bad when the competition is digging holes, producing random garbage, and talking to walls.

The chapter was pretty brutal, Shufflin is the best, Marika is great, sad about everyone that died, besides Cherry.

Quake isn't dead.

Jesus Christ, Snow.
The very mention of the Magical Girl Hunter coming to town was enough to get some rogue Magical Girls to surrender.

Snow White would be more than happy to take them in.

Some, however, resisted.

That’s when she would have to get… forceful.

Fal remembered the last time it happened. Snow White had fought hard against one Magical Girl.

She was a strong one, able to endure many of Snow’s attacks, and she gave Snow a lot of trouble.

Fal could only watch, as he was just a Cyber Fairy.

Eventually, bloodied and bruised, Snow got the upper hand. She managed to turn the fight in her favor, but she didn’t stop.

She pushed herself to the limit, angry and enraged, and pummeled the poor girl, even after she was unconscious.

I wonder whose face she pummeled?

It fits her theme though, sadly. Wanting to be special, getting the chance, and then being utterly average at it.

Agreed, though I'd say talking to walls was pretty well suited for a detective.

Probably some knife ear.

Flame Flamey can't walk past a fire extinguisher without breaking down into tears.

This weakling. Twice a dissapointment to Mao Pam.

What a dissapointment to all magical girls, lets visit her with fire extinguishers.
Quake got killed by Ace Shufflin

We didn't see Quake die because it was from Inferno's PoV, besides Grim Heart wants them the Pure Elements alive, no idea why, but killing them would do more harm than good since they can be used as Shufflin food.

Nah, I'm pretty sure they just got captured. Either for some experimentation to recover the tech, or fuel for the Shufflin machine

Until we specifically see a body, I don't believe Quake, Cherry, or Tempest is dead.

A character stating it doesn't make it true.

true, especially since Grim Heart wants them alive

Imagine a shifflin orgy.

Why would Grim Heart want Cherry alive? She isn't even a Princess.

If you make the original orgasm, Does that mean you all of them orgasm?

Cherry kinda had her throat slashed at the start of the chapter. Then Quake and Inferno went nuclear in the same room as cherry, if Shufflin hadn't put her in the bag at that point.

Granted I've been wrong predicting before.
And who could kill someone with such a great stat.
Sparkling: 5/5

It's probably because I remember in the last interlude Pythie had what I assume is Cherry's hair. I doubt they'd mention it without Pythie literally pulling Cherry to safety somehow.

Basically exhentai.org/g/627398/7fa6312870/?

tfw when pythie could have just saved them al

All this Shuffing madness.

I actually hadn't thought of that. That's a really good point. Considering Pythie was able to nurse Ripple back to health after what seemed like an assured death.

yeah but Pythie and Pfle are enemies of Grim Heart, so why would she keep her alive for them, unless there is some reason Cherry is needed

So the army that attacked Pfle's mansion was probably a bunch of Shufflin's right? And Grim Heart used her connections to delay help from the LoM.

that would make sense

When you put it like that it makes sense. It would be funny if Prism Cherry survives the whole ordeal and becomes Pythie's ally.

Possibly.

I don't think Prism Cherry would join anyone who is basically directly responsible for putting them into this situation, unless she's kept in the dark in which case it'd be an eventual betrayal

We need a Snow White POV, I need to know her reaction to her FIRST BLOOD

So wait a minute, are the people who survive Clamberry's tests usually end up as criminals? Is that why there's a stigma about the Children of Clamberry?
Also, it's gotta suck being a cyber fairy. Just because ONE is revealed to be a horrible monster, it tarnishes their reputation completely and they're thrown to the side like trash.

Inferno's going to die, isn't she? She's tripping so many death flags that I thought she was going to get stabbed in the back when she was hugging SW.

I just want the Pure Elements to make it out of this at least Deluge and Inferno, if not all of them

Hey that one user who keeps asking for To Surpass the Devil, thats coming up after Jokers Chapter 5 apparently

Yeah, they end broken inside, besides the fact you most likely killed at least one other Mahou Shoujo to survive the whole stuff.

Please no, I want the Pure Elements to be happy ;_;

>Friends with SW
The deadliest flag.

>Yeah, they end broken inside, besides the fact you most likely killed at least one other Mahou Shoujo to survive the whole stuff.
Huh. You'd think having their memories wiped would help keep Fav's and Clamberry's tracks clean. I suppose it did for the most part but like Akane, there's bound to be those who were driven mad and would stay mad after the memory wipe. Though, Clamberry and Fav have done their job for so long and it doesn't take too much time to get each one going that there's bound to be a large population of Children of Clamberry, and a sizable portion of that driven to crime.

I bet they're gonna have only one or two of the elements survive this shit, not sure who though

According to the Professor, long ago, before humans discovered civilization. Ancient beings made a deal with them in order to give them knowledge.

In return, they would seed creatures that will awaken thousands of years from then.

Humans, being foolish, and not thinking long-term, accepted the offer.

Now, invaders from another world, Disruptors, have popped up. Most of them were concentrated in S-City.

The only ones who could stop them are Magical Girls.

They were created within the four Greek elements. The knowledge of these elements were passed down from generation to generation, supposedly as a way to remind humanity that their protectors would come from these elements.

The Disruptors often appeared from underground, which is why the research facilities, to bring back the elements as warriors, were underground, as well as their base.

Thus, the Princesses were created, and Akari was part of this legend, as Princess Inferno.

A secret history.

Superpowered villains.

A team of heroes.
I really want to believe this professor is telling them the truth, but something's screaming inside me that it's all a lie and they're just being used.

Translator-Kun even called you out technically, user

Keep reading on user. The answers will come. Your assumption is not wrong.

Snow White's first kill was on Ace of Spades Shufflin. The Ace of Spades is associated with death. POTTERY

Such symbolism. Everyone's gonna die, isn't?

Only if you like them.

Hairslut is going to be immortal.

I hope one day Snow White returns her love

No, she made her smile. That was more deadly than anything.

In that heartwarming moment all I felt was dread and realization. I can't even be happy that she smiled. At least Fal was happy for it.

Next f2p chapter manga when?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dating a Gundam pilot.

Probably next week. First one only came out a couple days ago.

It is hard to translate manga?

I'd imagine there's not as much work as the LN's require, and I'm not sure whether it's translator-kun, or another party is doing it.

It's definitely Translator-Kun based on the credit. He's just not in charge of cleaning and typesetting.

The issue with manga isn't really translating it since most things said are fairly short. It's stuff like words overlapping the image or tiny text boxes that work for the 4 kanji that are said but not for the translation.

The Despair of waiting for the anime to end before reading Restart onwards is strong, but I must hang on and wait just a few more weeks.

The only thing I know is that MGs with 5 INT are cunts.

This is true.

That's a good lesson to learn

5int + 5amb actually. Just 4 or 5int is OK.

Well there are only 2 5 int characters and they both have 5 amb, so in theory that's possible

Really, anyone with 5 amb is bad news. Every last one of them.

What is amb again?

Ambition. The thing that drives men into legend.

>go to fancy hotel
>a bunch of weirdos in weird outfits having a funeral
In the middle of the city, there was a fancy hotel. Five star, very luxurious, very well-served. Currently, the hotel is bustling with guests.

People from all over the world had gathered to the hotel. They were here to mourn a great loss to the world.

Within that hotel, a funeral was being held. A memorial service, to a woman who changed the lives of many of these people.

Everyone at the funeral had costumes that were fantastical in design. Suits, dresses, wings, horns, complex, simple.

The themes were plenty as well. Spaceman, cowboy, princess, singer, knight. A wide variety of costumes, none having a specific theme in particular.

If anyone else looked at this from a glance, it would be like a cosplay convention.

It may seem like a strange dress code for a funeral, but this was the way that the woman knew them the most.

>wanting to change the status quo is a bad thing
>wanting to change and having the ability to do so makes you a cunt

You're biased because you're seeing things from the side you believe to be "the good guys".

Is it worth the lives of tons of innocents when the outcome is almost certainly going to be worse than the status quo and the goal is to cause Chaos to destabilize the government and take it over at the coat of good people

The problems isn't about good or bad intention, its the methods, if she was so good why didn't she just explain the danger they will face? Just being vague is OK, at least fucking warned them.

How are you sure that the result is going to be worse than what there is now?
LoM is corrupt at it's very core.

Being good doesn't mean being a naive hero, words can't change anything.

Most are not looking from the "good side", most anons are looking from the sides of being manipulated.

Even if it is better, and that's not guaranteed, I'd it worth the lives of many and the chaos spreading this kinda tech will cause or the death from their other schemes for power, no matter how you slice it even if you think they're justified they're still awful people and I don't think they're justified either

To be honest both of their plans would change the status quo and fucking destroy the order of both worlds, specially Pfle's keikaku.

Bullshit, all she need was a warning of danger put into the message. Then the people that goes will be willing and fully prepared. That would have earnd my approval.

Yeah it's a precarious balance of powers that HR wants to break, considering they're working with the wonder cunts

Is there anyone with 5 ambition but is too stupid or weak to make anything of it?

Keek had 5 ambition, but 4 int and she's the only character I know so far with 5 amb aside from Pfle and Pythie.

Exactly, the worst part is how that keikaku would produce enough Magical Girls that LoM won't be able to control them all, that doesn't sound too bad till you get another girl like Cramberry that is gonna produce more little Cramberries.

>4 princesses can go nuclear on a city
RIP.

And if you take Grim Heart's words into account the Princesses are imperfect Magical Girls, which means perfect ones would be fucking insane.

The entire goal is destruction so they can take advantage of it to take power

I honestly do consider the 5 int girls to be the main antagonists of the series as of now

>“YEES! I FOUND YOU! NOW I CAN PAY MY HOTEL FEE!”
Really should've gone for an Econolodge or a Red Roof Inn or something. Those places are usually

Whose death was most tragic?
Hard mode: Restart No Pechika
Impossible mode: Limited No Postarie

for restart lapis or detick bell. For Limited Wedin

Restart: @NyanNyan
Limited: Wedin

Restart: Nokko-chan (DID NOTHING WRONG)
Limited: Wedin
Postarie's death was more fucking brutal and horrifying than it was tragic. The same goes for Toko, even though she was a fucking bitch for all of Limited.

Restart: Lapis Lazuline, heart of fucking gold, already lost her bellsie, and went out fightin like a champ.
I wasn't too happy about Nokko-chan either, but Lapis edges ahead barely, more so if you want to include her non-canon upbringing.
Limited: Hana, she wanted to protect her sister, and tried first thing to get the high school MS's to peacefully comply.