W T F???

#ELSAGATE IS CONFIRMED AUTISTICS GET THE IN HERE!!! youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npAVv4KrV7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a bunch of larpers stumble upon creepy videos designed to grab attention of children and make easy money.
>producers of the videos use comment bots to make it so that their videos are high priority in search results, recommended videos and "play next".
>larpers see imaginary encoded pedo ring communication in gibberish spam bot messages
>confirmation biases intensifiy
>larpers think these videos serve an agenda therefore any theories related to the motive ascribed are also real
>anyone who dares disagree with larpers is a pedo shill and should kys because they are wrong

LETS GRAB OUR TINFOIL HATS GUYS!
seriously though this shit should have its own general but (((they))) don't like us talking about this because it is deemed "non-political and raiding"
They can not keep this under wraps for much longer

Bleep blurp debunkbot mode 1 BERMP

#gotosleep

Get in here, xDDD Lets get em pedos guise!

nice pasta, shill. saw it yesterday.

Fuck off pedo shill

>hurr durr yer a shill cuz hurr durr
Ye ye boy'os. 2bad I got no other pasta for you.

The channel is still up.

ahoy there finny, i see ye changed your jolly roger you flea bitten galley slave. how 'bout ye go somewhere else ye animatronic blaggard

n-n-nothing to see hear....

U havin a laff on me m8? I'll hav u kno, mi pals will take ye from behin and hav their way wif ya.

Typical EU shill.

r*ddit tier content right here mates, can't wait fo moar!

ARG! ill swab the deck with ya ye one eyed bow legged milk maid ballast pig!

Ye, all me shill baby.

No prob, i have plenty of pasta

i remember some anons that went to a small ass town that was somehow linking to the finders cult but they left immediately when they found it had like less that 50 people and all of them were being stared at so they sped off
this shit is getting a bit scary

shoosh boopy

#verrysleeempy

gib pasta

AUTISTS TRY TO FOCUS! THIS THREAD IS DERAILING

there will be others

lel, pussies.

good one

just ignore the shill if you give him attention you are doing exactly what he wants and that is to draw your attention away from what we are talking about and filling the thread with petty arguments in which he will always deny,twist words, call it a false flag, or straight up call you autistic. do not feed the shill

>getting accused of being a shill
>on a shill thread
>by some plebbit OP and pals
mfw

i actually contacted my local news station and showed them these and they said this is actually quite messed up and they would want to talk to me more next week what else should i gather guys

>LE MKULTRA MONARCH PEDOPHILIA XD
take it to

gl redpillin the local news there bro, serious bisniss all dis.

name the jew
>subtly
fuck it just name the jew

>sage bump, not enough larping

Come get ye #ELSAGATE bracelets, right hieeeeer, straight from le taiwan, cheap priiiice!

>buy 2 get one Elsa video for free!

Best price right heeeere, suki suki fuki fuki next alley for low priiiice!

Plz stop I am scared

RED IS YOUR TRIGGER AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

no is green

how many channels are there in estimate....

There are about 8 channels in estimate.

>Pic
Greatest thing I've seen in at least a week

Pic is related, dem asianesians are sum bad folks mate.

>SK1Gq5uH
Ignore ^ this shill/ larper

god damn, this shit is the creepiest pasta of them all. something so disconcerting about these fucking stillshots, let alone the videos.

i get the fuckin' willies everytime

Nono, no ignore, come Super Pussy, right down ElsaSpiderman street, super fuki.

this is most likely true.
but these videos are still degenerate and pedophilic as fuck.
and the larp is a really good creepy pasta, because /x/ hasn't been good for years.

Ok later shills

Find the identitys of the persons making these videos and where they live

how do they execute their plans? like i'd be willing to suspend my disbelief enough to say, maybe there is some not so subliminal programming here, but what is the end? is it just to warp a cross-section of youth? is it to fuck them up in the future? seems unlikely that any kids who watch get fucking 'napped.

Not tired, ready for some deep investigation work lads

>deep investigation
pic related

oh shit, i actually watched that video.

when he starts talking about "The execution of Henrietta and Igor", i got the fuckin' chills.

it really does seem like an updated version///while also a shady business model to profit off of views

If you are a pedo we are going to kill you.
>notice served

>SK1Gq5uH
Really boggles my noggin

lol
>informative

No too deep just deep enough

INB4 MOVED TO /BANT/

Good God

lad when he decoded the colours and went back to the elsagate video, tears were steaming down my face. fucking weird, ive never had that reaction to anything before.

every video ive watched clearly depicts these colours and i had felt weird at seeing them in previous videos

das simple reasonin is de most obvius reasonin.

1. want monie
2. reserch how 2 make moni
3. youtube video good monie
4. many niche, babbie niche always easy because no care for contento
5. make many vid, many repeat
6. !!!!!!!!
7. profitos muchos
8. rinserino and repeto

tl;dr shit ppl make shit vidyas and audience is kids. content is degeneratino but so are the ppl makin em'

westies be like, lol so much pedo so wow, kys cuz no good for the kids and make 2much monie so this must stahp

P.s. You mom is a compromised inside job

i kno you like

It’s time to stop posting

holy shit.

RED YOUR TRIGGER IS TRANSFORMER

fuck guys, im tearing up.

the only possibilities:
>1) it is some sick experimental art
>2) it is actual fucking programming
>3) it is just a view/money scheme

but 1 doesn't seem so likely, and if 3 was true, they wouldn't have to be so fucking creepy. they could be just as clickbaity without all the references to legit child rapers, like the coded "Execution of Henrietta and Igor"

shit dawg, this stuff has me spooked

lel look at dis faggot tryin so hard.

>20 posts under this id

top kekkies

Same reaction lad, fucking weird in itself

yeah man, just posted legit eyes watering, goosebumps

those fucking videos are scarier than any fuckin horror film//any youtube scary story///any /x/ greentext

>mfw i start raping my cousin because he pulls out his new transformers figure

why are you so angry kike, i know your that one korean guy that spams the japan should accept refugees threads, or that one german islamist cuck.

>bunch of discord anons make videos and post shit comments early 2017
>come late 2017 and the baits are finally seen as legit
>gods among anons

i'm so scared.

tears falling down

It must be the childhood abuse I had to go through.

god damn shills are getting paid over time to tear this thread down. there will always be more though

>there will always be more though

Holy fuck its real

Its just motivating desu

holy shit!

>motivating
Nice one aussie, you muppets wouldn't know a real shill from a fake one because you're all rather retarded from excessive larping and masturbating.

You better be

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PEDOWOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE RABBIT HOLE NEVER ENDS

Its all the same tbqh my EU friend, thanks for the bumps

PEDOS BTFO

zero bumps given, but you shills wouldn't care anyway.

>a bunch of larpers stumble upon creepy videos designed to grab attention of children and make easy money.
>producers of the videos use comment bots to make it so that their videos are high priority in search results, recommended videos and "play next".
>larpers see imaginary encoded pedo ring communication in gibberish spam bot messages
>confirmation biases intensifiy
>larpers think these videos serve an agenda therefore any theories related to the motive ascribed are also real
>anyone who dares disagree with larpers is a pedo shill and should kys because they are wrong

Always remember what a black man said shills

Okay but did you even watch the video?

pedo shill, how can one shill be so wrong? fucking kys

How is it gibberish spam bot garbage? Go and take the code and put it in that site yourself and see what it says or just look at my screenshot -

Lads can we gather videos and start decoding these messages? im shit at organisation else id start a new thread

I know you want to be (((their))) twinks real hard shill but you have to understand you working for pedofiend and you will be judged like such

23+ comments from the CIAdemon. Your trigger is: Attention.

Advanced larping and source material originally made to troll which is now used by a shitty channel gets you only so far.

I mean lol no, wy wud I? Cleerly nuffin2see xDD

go to plebbit, that is where the other larpers are.
>28

Dox the publishers, get a list of names from the company and kill them

-patiently awaits finncuck to slide and shill with his diatribe!-

In all seriousness
i tried running that pozzed text through that pirate bro was posting in the other threads but no one was saying if the thai script translate was shit?

ALSO
the mkultra vid talking about color coding to toys that is just labeled as script, does anyone know the source vid where that was found in the comments?

it is a super easy encrytption to break by swapping numerical values to letters assigned plus or minus a relative value.

Talks about the FINDERs cult- which is legit.
Just curious if anyone had sauce on that ViDya? If it is just a laarP... or if there is more program vids?

HOLY FUCK GUYS, TAKE THIS CODE I GOT FROM A UNLISTED SUPER LEGIT VIDEO MADE BY A CONFIRMED 100% PEDO AND PUT IT IN THIS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, BTFO MAN.

>27 posts with a meme flag trying to say how something right in front of your face is a "troll" or something about a topic that we've known about on Sup Forums for years.

Are you a new hire?

>Dr. Gay

you boys larp harder than I do, at least I don't need to lie to myself.

This is the coded message i was referring to!
But it is so easy to break the cipher it makes it seem awful trolly?

youtube.com/watch?v=npAVv4KrV7Q

This is the video that has the comment from the random boomer youtube page. The website he uses to decoded is listed in the OP video I did it myself it checks out.. The unlisted videos with the weird "YOUR TRIGGER IS" etc. also contain a description which are completely different words but somehow decodes into the exact same phrase..

I'm surprised this thread hasn't 404d or been moved to /bant/ yet..